CN on demand

FTPC

What do you think of the anime shows on cartoon network on demand But i have a question When will cartoon network's logo be shown at the top right hand conner during the epsodies of bakugan on demand and when will yu-gi-oh 5d be shown on cn on demand..

Kool345

Starting at 8/7c on ABC
I hate Cartoon Network On Demand. All I see is Chowder, Flapjack, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Tom & Jerry, and Ben 10: Alien Force (if I missed any please let me know). I liked when Total Drama Island, Total Drama Action, 6teen, and Stoked were on Cartoon Network On Demand.

Fillet-O-Fish

I hate Cartoon Network On Demand. All I see is Chowder, Flapjack, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Tom & Jerry, and Ben 10: Alien Force (if I missed any please let me know). I liked when Total Drama Island, Total Drama Action, 6teen, and Stoked were on Cartoon Network On Demand.

You mean all you see are shows that are popular on CN?

Somehow, I'm not suprised.

Light Lucario

Staff member
What do you think of the anime shows on cartoon network on demand But i have a question When will cartoon network's logo be shown at the top right hand conner during the epsodies of bakugan on demand and when will yu-gi-oh 5d be shown on cn on demand..

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's doesn't need to be shown on Cartoon Network On Demand. It's already on the 4Kids On Demand page, so it wouldn't make sense to put the same show on two different On Demand sections.

Kool345 said:

As Foxface321, there's still Pokemon on their On Demand section and I'm pretty sure that they update it every week or two. I'm also sure that they still have Total Drama Action listed and have uploaded the finale. There isn't much of a reason to put up Total Drama Island since that's available on DVD and I believe that they had a listing for that season before they ran through all of the episodes.

Daxdiv

Does this look like the face of mercy?
My Cartoon Network on Demand Service currently carries a few episodes of Ben 10: Alien Force, Chowder, Flapjack, Bakugan, Brave and the Bold, Pokemon, Super Hero Squad Show, Tom and Jerry, and Total Drama Action. Also interesting to note is that they have a subject called Not Your Boyfriend, which contains 2 shorts from Chowder, 2 shorts from Flapjack, and the Ed Edd N Eddy Valentines special, all of which pertain to love. There's also Boomerang on Demand that so far carries Dexter's Lab, Jabberjaw, Pup Named Scooby Doo, Scooby Doo, and Tom and Jerry.

It's pretty sweet to go back and watch some of these episodes that aired a few months ago, especially since Pokemon on my service is just in episode 2 of the Twinleaf Town Festival.

FTPC

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's doesn't need to be shown on Cartoon Network On Demand. It's already on the 4Kids On Demand page, so it wouldn't make sense to put the same show on two different On Demand sections.

But I wish that CNOD could show So i could what i have missed on saturdays
well since they have gone in reruns i guess it does not matter

Light Lucario

Staff member
But I wish that CNOD could show So i could what i have missed on saturdays
well since they have gone in reruns i guess it does not matter

Cartoon Network On Demand doesn't upload the most recent episodes every week. They're just at the Twinleaf Festival arc on their Pokemon section, while they're airing the Johto Festival arc right now. Besides, if you do miss an episode of 5D's on Saturdays, you could easily watch it on 4Kids' website, along with a few other episodes that haven't even aired on Cartoon Network yet. That's pretty much the best way to watch an episode that you missed on the Saturday morning slot. The 4Kids On Demand section is just about done with the Fortune Cup arc and it will take them a few weeks to get to where Cartoon Network is right now.

5D's is also still airing new, or really new-to-Cartoon Network, episodes on Saturday morning. The schedule thread for last week, I believe, was incorrect in listing it as a repeat. They're going to be airing Mark of the Spider Part Two this Saturday morning.

Robochao

You mean all you see are shows that are popular on CN?

Somehow, I'm not suprised.

I find it ironic that it's called "On Demand" and yet they don't give you much of a variety to choose from. Cartoon Network's entire library up to 2009 would be cool but what they give you is very ummm tiny.

Kool345

Starting at 8/7c on ABC
Is Cartoon Network On DEMAND the same for all cable companies, or do they have different show. I have COX Digital Cable and here is what I have:

Current On DEMAND Shows:

*Adventure Time
*Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
*Chowder
*Generator Rex
*The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
*Total Drama World Tour
*UnNatural History

Former On DEMAND Shows:

*6teen
*Ben 10
*Ben 10: Alien Force
*Destroy Build Destroy
*Dude, What Would Happen?
*Pokemon: DP Galactic Battles
*Star Wars: The Clone Wars
*Stoked
*Tom and Jerry
*Total Drama Action
*Total Drama Island

Last edited by a moderator:

{Shadow}

Is Cartoon Network On DEMAND the same for all cable companies, or do they have different show.
Yes, they should all be on the same schedule, for those that carry the Video On Demand service. Some cable/satellite companies provide VOD listings for their customers on their website, so you can check there and see if it matches with what's available to you.

Light Lucario

Staff member
Is Cartoon Network On DEMAND the same for all cable companies, or do they have different show. I have COX Digital Cable and here is what I have:

Current On DEMAND Shows:

*Adventure Time
*Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
*Chowder
*Generator Rex
*The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
*Total Drama World Tour
*UnNatural History

Former On DEMAND Shows:

*6teen
*Ben 10
*Ben 10: Alien Force
*Destroy Build Destroy
*Dude, What Would Happen?
*Star Wars: The Clone Wars
*Stoked
*Tom and Jerry
*Total Drama Action
*Total Drama Island

I know that they used to upload Pokemon Galactic Battles episodes, but I don't know if they had any other season before that on their On Demand section before. Those are the same shows that I get now on Cartoon Network's On Demand section and as Shadow mentioned, it should be the same for everyone with On Demand.

Kool345

Starting at 8/7c on ABC
I know that they used to upload Pokemon Galactic Battles episodes, but I don't know if they had any other season before that on their On Demand section before. Those are the same shows that I get now on Cartoon Network's On Demand section and as Shadow mentioned, it should be the same for everyone with On Demand.
Oh yeah, I forgot about Pokemon.

ToonsLover

Lover of Toons
I have Cablevision and today I just noticed a large amount of classic shows added to the CN On Demand list (not sure if it's just my cable provider and no others). Previously they only had shows that were still airing new episodes. They just added Cow and Chicken, Foster's, Johnny Bravo, The Powerpuff Girls, and Flapjack. A very nice treat. :D

Light Lucario

Staff member
I have Cablevision and today I just noticed a large amount of classic shows added to the CN On Demand list (not sure if it's just my cable provider and no others). Previously they only had shows that were still airing new episodes. They just added Cow and Chicken, Foster's, Johnny Bravo, The Powerpuff Girls, and Flapjack. A very nice treat. :D

I have Comcast with Xfindity On Demand and I've noticed those older Cartoon Network shows on their section. I think that they've been there for a few weeks. It is kind of nice that they're doing something with their older shows. Although, I still mainly watch it to catch up on new episodes that I've missed. They also have season one episodes of Pokemon, which is pretty nice, but since I have the entire season on DVD, I don't see the point in watching it On Demand. Still, it is a nice way for people to check out these series that have already finished their run on Cartoon Network.

Butterstar

Bring Sakura back to the US!

Lucky!

I've got:
Adventure Time
Regular Show
The Problem Solverz
The Amazing World of Gumball
Johnny Test
Dude, What Would Happen?
Destroy Build Destroy
Generator Rex
MAD
The Looney Tunes Show
Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Ben 10: Alien Force

Code Lyoko was up for a while in the Kabillion section, but it was recently replaced with Funky Cops.

EDIT: Whoa, whoa, wait! Foster's, Flapjack, Johnny Bravo, and Pokemon are supposed to be up, but I don't see them...yet.

ToonsLover

Lover of Toons
Those were all the shows I had before they added all the classic shows. I always check the On Demand section to check for new episodes (which Cablevision take forever to add) so I know they were just recently added for me, but since Light Lucario said they had the shows for weeks maybe each cable provider updates them at different times? Also, I only have one or two episodes under each show but I'm hoping they'll be updated with more episodes weekly.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts