CN Noods Bumpers Talkback

Tommypezmaster

Here's what CN should do to finish the Next Nood Series:

Gen. Rex (Rex Nood)
Aventure Time (Finn Nood)
Hero 108 (Mighty Ray Nood)
Pink Panther & Pals (Pink Panther Nood)
Casper Scare School (if still missing) (Casper Nood)

Nood Bump that still need to be uploaded on a video website:
The "Squirrel Boy" Next bump
The "Chop Socky Chooks" next bump
all the Chop Socky Chooks bumps
3 more 2009 "Skunk Fu!" bumps
2 more "George of The Jungle" 2009 bumps
both Sky Diving Bumps

That's much it.

Silver

Gen. Rex (Rex Nood)
Aventure Time (Finn Nood)

Nood Bump that still need to be uploaded on a video website:
The "Squirrel Boy" Next bump
The "Chop Socky Chooks" next bump
all the Chop Socky Chooks bumps
3 more 2009 "Skunk Fu!" bumps
2 more "George of The Jungle" 2009 bumps
both Sky Diving Bumps

That's much it.
I'm pretty sure CN's done with the Nood look.

AnimationX

R.I.P Tangath Toborn
I'm pretty sure CN's done with the Nood look.

CN is pretty much done with the CGI Nood bumpers, but the characters mentioned in his thread could definitly have "up next" Noods since CN still dabbles in those every now and again.

I really hate the "let's go" look, but I don't mind the live action Nood bumpers, it's a weird mix of like & dislike all rolled into one. I think I'm just getting bored of the new look because it's not as innovative as the CGI Nood bumpers and there isn't enough new content to keep it fresh....yet.

Silverstar

Adorable Li'l Monster

Gen. Rex (Rex Nood)
Adventure Time (Finn Nood)

Aside from possibly 'Up Next' bumps, I don't see any of those happening, since as others have pointed out, Toon is pretty much done with the Nood look. The Hero: 108 one in particular seems like a stretch, since it's clear that Toon really doesn't care about the show; my guess is that they only run the series because they're contractually obligated to. If Toon had any pride attached to Hero: 108, they wouldn't have deathslotted it at 7AM and they'd have advertised it at least once. (On that same note, a Casper's Scare School Nood seems iffy too.)

-Personally, I always thought that if Toon ever made an 'Up Next' bump for Hero: 108, they'd go with Lin Chung or Jumpy Ghostface, myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparkster24

Something Different in the Credits, Instead of Right-Angle Credits it's going Down Angle, and Goes Up.

Manga4life

DYNAMITE's PULP FIESTA BLOG!!!
Well, at least there is a small ammount of newer live Nood bumps now to look for when CN goes to break, at first when there was only 7 or so they were becoming redundant and boring but I think they are up to 11 different ones plus some extra "Up next" segments so thats not so bad, I am really starting to miss the Capacity bumpers though, but at least the Nood era lives on.

YamiMario

Gunhare
I like them, but they aren't very, well, cartoony, and it doesn't really have the same personality that the noods, or the previous sets of bumpers had.

Although they would fit an action block quite well.

firefoxprime

90s = Golden Years
I was hoping CN was done with the Noods...

honestly i think its better that they focus more on their content than their bumpers at this point :p

let'em start churning out the highly anticipated series/seasons premieres, and get the ball rollin, then....we can focus on those nood bumpers.

Kool345

Starting at 8/7c on ABC
I take is as Cartoon Network is still make Up Next Capacity Noods. Yesteday, I saw the Totally Spies! one. The only time I see the new Up Next bumpers (which I find ugly) is for 7:30pm - 10pm on Mondays, 8pm - 10pm on Thursdays and Tuesdays, right befor 7:30pm on Fridays, and 9pm-10pm on Sundays. Basically, the new up next bumpers (that I find ugly) are during primetime (except for Fridays with YAH and Wednesdays with CN Real).

Last edited by a moderator:

Rho

12 - 6 cloud?
The TS Nood bumper looks so...weird.

Wonder if they have an Adventure Time one and an Amazing Spiez one too.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts