CN new logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldstar Neo

Good Morning!
Is Prepped still confirmed to air? Or was that canceled? And is Unnatural History still going to be an hour each episode?

As far as I know, Prepped is still on the way. As for Unnatural History, I think that I read somewhere that it is supposed to an hour long series. I know that the pilot will be 60 minutes at least.

Thankfully, Cartoon Network still has plenty of animated programs on the way, as I really couldn't care less about another series about a teenage boy in school.

King Toon

As far as I know, Prepped is still on the way. As for Unnatural History, I think that I read somewhere that it is supposed to an hour long series. I know that the pilot will be 60 minutes at least.

Thankfully, Cartoon Network still has plenty of animated programs on the way, as I really couldn't care less about another series about a teenage boy in school.
But 1 hour is going to take up a lot of time, and I believe Prepped is also supposed to have hour long episodes. I wonder if Unnatural History will get rid of The Flicks, I know the premiere is airing on a Sunday, but maybe that's just the premiere.

Kool345

Starting at 8/7c on ABC
But 1 hour is going to take up a lot of time, and I believe Prepped is also supposed to have hour long episodes. I wonder if Unnatural History will get rid of The Flicks, I know the premiere is airing on a Sunday, but maybe that's just the premiere.
I hope they get rid of The Flicks because The Flicks have not aired anything that helps Cartoon Network's ratings in a long time. The Flicks is just a waste of valuable space that could be put to more airings of shows that need it (not Johnny Test or Chowder).

King Toon

I hope they get rid of The Flicks because The Flicks have not aired anything that helps Cartoon Network's ratings in a long time. The Flicks is just a waste of valuable space that could be put to more airings of shows that need it (not Johnny Test or Chowder).
I know, I feel the same way. Although it's had some good movies most of them have just been crappy. But I still think nonetheless people love movies. But I think less people would be upset if Unnatural History took its spot because I think people like me see it as wasted space anyway. Maybe they could completely transition Destroy, Build Destroy and Dude, What Would Happen? to there too. Maybe in the 9 PM slot (but I doubt it).

Kool345

Starting at 8/7c on ABC
I know, I feel the same way. Although it's had some good movies most of them have just been crappy. But I still think nonetheless people love movies. But I think less people would be upset if Unnatural History took its spot because I think people like me see it as wasted space anyway. Maybe they could completely transition Destroy, Build Destroy and Dude, What Would Happen? to there too. Maybe in the 9 PM slot (but I doubt it).
That would be cool because that way all the live action shows would be together. Anyways, I kind of like the new logo, and kind of hate it at the same time.

Silver

I bet The Flicks will leave. What are they going to use for the bumps once CN rebrands? They can't use the Noods anymore for the intro and outro and in-between segments for it.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
I bet The Flicks will leave. What are they going to use for the bumps once CN rebrands? They can't use the Noods anymore for the intro and outro and in-between segments for it.

Well, based on the Upfront photo posted earlier, http://www.life.com/image/98589479, I presume something along the Checkerboard style used will be used as a base set, but with modern elements to it. As I said - both fresh and nostalgic to please both sides of the camp. I imagine the bumps/promos/idents will be more entertaining. Let's wait and see...

King Toon

Well, based on the Upfront photo posted earlier, http://www.life.com/image/98589479, I presume something along the Checkerboard style used will be used as a base set, but with modern elements to it. As I said - both fresh and nostalgic to please both sides of the camp. I imagine the bumps/promos/idents will be more entertaining. Let's wait and see...
I hope Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends will return. Other than that I'm fine with the classics, Ed, Edd n Eddy is enough for me. :anime:

ECDT1089

Your everyday automobile geek!
In case someone is still wondering, this new logo is official and there will in fact be a re-brand soon - this time for real.

Here is a message I recieved recently from a person at Cartoon Network:

"We are, in fact, rebranding this year. Check us out Memorial Day weekend
for a sneak of it. I think you will enjoy it. We very purposefully set
out to get the fun back.
"

Just to add my opinion - I like the new looks very much and I think it will be an excellent mix of both the old and new. I think this particular rebrand will help the Network alot and I do have a feeling some older shows will be coming back or that the new style will be inspired alot by the Checkerboard and Powerhouse eras. In short - I can't wait! :)

Holy crap was you ever right, new logo, rebrand and everything. Wow. Guys, I'm not kidding. Check out Cartoon Network now.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Disney Plus, HBO Max and CBS All Access are monster apps.
jmac5cicada wrote on mojokingbee1's profile.
where did you find the hanna barbera 50th anniversary special?
I wish a lot of newer cartoons got more attention
I decided not to change my username because I am fine with this one.
Hitting a major case of trouble scripting the latest issue of The Un-Iverse (F.I.S.H. #2 "The Society Of The Broken Egg"). It's not exactly writer's block because I know the story I want to tell. I'm just having a hard time telling it WELL. First time in a long time I've hit a snag like this.