CN cancled shows you'd like to continue

code_lyoko19

cow and chicken! I miss that show sooooo much.

and I don't really know any other shows that got cancelled... can anyone tell me a few (I don't want time squad back on the air :rolleyes:

DuckDodgers33

Duck in Space
code_lyoko19 said:
and I don't really know any other shows that got cancelled... can anyone tell me a few (I don't want time squad back on the air :rolleyes:
To name a few...

-Sheep in the Big City
-Whatever happened to Robot Jones
-I am Weasel (along with Cow & Chicken)
-Courage the Cowardly Dog
-Mike, Lu & Og

I'm not sure about Dexter and Johnny Bravo (I know a new season of JB got started but they haven't finished it.)

DSRGirl

I'm not sure about Dexter and Johnny Bravo (I know a new season of JB got started but they haven't finished it.)
The new Johnny Bravo Season is restarting Early July. It isn't cancelled. Dexter's Laboratory is though. Just to tell you.

As for what new episodes of cancelled shows, I would want, I'd probably say Sheep In The Big City.

my alltime favorite reboot. lost canadian classic awesome show! and maybe sailor moon too. i used to like thunder cats and captain planet when i was little. hmmm.... i'd prolly think they sucked now that i am older. lol

PaQ

Believe it!
Samurai Jack.

I only occasionally watched the show when it was on, but now that it's gone, I miss the fella with the sword.. and the Scotsman. And of course Haku.

wrenchien

mike, lu and og.. if just only a short lived series, should be given a second chance someday.. on looking back, sometimes it could be pretty funny. and with some of those from rugrats working on it, it was the first thing cn had that really stuck it to those rugrats people.

Zach

Cow and Chicken, Mike Lou and Og, Reboot, and Time Squad. Just to name 4 out of like a hundred.

Courage-Bagge

''Unbelievable!''
Definetely Cow and Chicken and Courage the Cowardly Dog should deserve a 5th season. BTW, is it just me, or does the new CN seem "n'hood" all of the sudden? The way she says "this is Cartoon Network" gives me the creeps.

Wingfox

Put me down for one of the people who wants Samurai Jack back. Anytime, anyday, just bring it back. End it right. Andf release the rest of the seasons.

Fox

blitzkrieg

All your choices pale to Pirates of Dark Water. Come on, even CN brought up the show never having a non-ending.

Dim Reaper

Time Squad, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and Dexter's Laboratory.

If Dexter's Lab doesn't come back, then I'd like to see a Justice Friends spin-off.

GL2k2

Savage Dragon
blitzkrieg said:
All your choices pale to Pirates of Dark Water. Come on, even CN brought up the show never having a non-ending.
Very true, it would be nice to get some closure DTV's for this and Samurai Jack.

rmarti3926

Enforcing galatic law
DuckDodgers33 said:
Just wondering if anybody out there have CN favorites that if they could, would like to continue.
Does that refer to Cartoon Cartoons and CN originals or all shows?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts