"Close Enough" News and Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
If Adult Swim picked it up, it would most like be for television premieres like they did with Harley Quinn so I doubt any changes to the show itself would result from that.
Like I said, here's hoping so. Let those who made it continue to keep up the good work while giving it an outlet to watch it on where that isn't just streaming, honestly.

Zorak Masaki

I've only seen the first two eps (when they put them on youtube as a free preview) and clips from other episodes, is there any material that may need to be edited for tv?

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
Good to know Close Enough is getting airings on TBS where it was initially supposed to air. I would’ve liked it if TBS aired it on a frequent basis because then I would have watched this channel often. American Dad isn’t enough nor sitcom reruns such as Friends and the usual annual Christmas Story marathons. I still prefer TBS over Comedy Central but not by much.

I already watched Season 2 on HBO Max though, I especially liked the Matrix episode. If I have time I’ll watch the TBS airings. In case I didn’t mention it Close Enough was my favorite cartoon of 2020 along with the Owl House. I look forward to Season 3.

Sam the Cartoonist

Good to know Close Enough is getting airings on TBS where it was initially supposed to air. I would’ve liked it if TBS aired it on a frequent basis because then I would have watched this channel often. American Dad isn’t enough nor sitcom reruns such as Friends and the usual annual Christmas Story marathons. I still prefer TBS over Comedy Central but not by much.

I already watched Season 2 on HBO Max though, I especially liked the Matrix episode. If I have time I’ll watch the TBS airings. In case I didn’t mention it Close Enough was my favorite cartoon of 2020 along with the Owl House. I look forward to Season 3.
It's not that practical for TBS to air Close Enough reruns with the same frequency as syndicated sitcoms like the aforementioned simply because there aren't enough episodes, meaning the well will dry up quicker as viewers become too used to seeing the same episodes on such short rotations.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
I wonder why production on this show is SO SLOW. Remember how quickly Regular Show churned out new seasons during its run? Now they're taking nearly a year just to make 8 episodes.
This kinda shows on why my interest into the show has dropped rock bottom.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

Sam the Cartoonist

I wonder why production on this show is SO SLOW. Remember how quickly Regular Show churned out new seasons during its run? Now they're taking nearly a year just to make 8 episodes.
I guess it's because most streaming content don't have high episode orders to the extent a channel like Cartoon Network or network television does.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
I'm just glad a Season 3 is happening, honestly. I thought this show was canned for a while - well, as long as the writing can kick butt alongside how it moves, I don't mind the wait. With my optimism showing here, hopefully that is part of why they took their time on Season 3. Well, besides all the changes going on in the production company involved here being a hindrance, realistically.

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
I looked at the March 2022 lineup for HBO Max and no Close Enough Season 3 yet. So hopefully it comes out later in the spring or the summer. Though there is Young Justice and Jellystone in March. The hiatuses compared to Regular Show are aggravating but I had to wait 3 years for Close Enough to premiere which was plagued with delays. I’m still waiting on Mao Mao season 2 that is in limbo likely due to production issues with Titmouse as some of their shows get extra long season hiatuses. Still at least Close Enough is getting another season as opposed to The Prince, there needs to be more adult cartoons like Close Enough in the industry and not more Family Guy clones.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.

Featured Posts