Classic Nick shows you like to see Netflix revive?

Asa

With Nickelodeon signing a multi-year deal with Netflix to produce animated movies and shows based on it's existing characters and new IP's, which Nickelodeon classic would you like to see being revived by Netflix?

Light Lucario

Staff member
I would love to see an As Told By Ginger revival movie. It seems pretty unlikely since the series wasn't a huge hit and even now is pretty underrated, but I'd still love it. As Told By Ginger was so different and refreshing for Nickelodeon. Getting to see the characters as adults would be pretty interesting and it could expand more on that flash forward epilogue from the series finale.

Even though I still haven't seen the Jungle movie yet, getting a new season of Hey Arnold would be pretty awesome. I'm not sure how likely it is, but it would be pretty cool.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Has anything been announced yet, whether it's a new show or a revival of something old?

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Someone pointed out to me on Twitter awhile ago that we're unlikely see any new Catscratch because the the show's creator is very anti-trans.

doomrider7

That One Guy
Angry Beavers, As Told By Ginger, Rocko, and Zim would work best. Hey Arnold I don't think would work since after The Jungle Movie, I'm not sure how much more they can dig at that well or what plot points there are left to poke at.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

JJ Abrams, Please Do Earth 2.
The DCEU will be so mind-blowingly awesome once we get there.
It seems like Colleen O'shaughnessy will still voice Tails for a bit, at least according to a tweet she put out.

I watched Tom and Jerry 2021 on HBO Max today and.......my god..... I have a lot to say about this movie...

Featured Posts