Classic Cartoons on TV (in the world)

SpongeBobFan2004

The Latin American TV channel historian
Venezuela: VENEVISION had the rights to all WB and NBCUniversal licensees. (until 2011-ish) Before either Club de Los Trigitos or ATOMICO (and many of its successors that came after it before its revival) were even things…..VV used to air lots of classic cartoons during its heyday, many of the footage is rare to find. (even in America, due to VV's international arm battling piracy in that country)

Cartoon shows from WB that aired on the channel:
The Bugs Bunny Show (197?-198?)
The Bugs Bunny/Roadrunner Hour (198?-199?)
The Porky Pig Show (197?-1982?)
The Daffy and Speedy Show (198?-199?)
The Sylvester and Tweety Show (198?-1989?)
The MERRIE MELODIES SHOW (1988?-199?)
The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show (199?-2003?)

Cartoon shows from Universal that aired on the channel:
The Woody Woodpecker Show (197?-present?/2003?-20?? (the 1999 version))
Back to the Future: The Animated Series (199?-2005?)
Fievel's American Tails (1999?-200?)
Casper (1990s version) (2000?-201?)
and there’s more that they aired from Universal since they have produced a lot of cartoons…..

RCTV had the Disney license and aired lot of classic cartoons from them…..after their license expired in 1996 or 2002-ish, Disney animated shows were harder to find on that channel.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Hey I'm trying to get into the AnimeSuperhero discord but when I try to connect my Discord account to my account on here, it gives me a server error.
Interesting yesterday aired iCarly iGo to Japan on Nick, this might be because of Olympics in Tokyo this year
CNC
I feel like I'm the only person here who actually ENJOYS watching Housebroken every week.

The winner of this matchup is Trick Or Threat, which got 3 votes. A Little Fright got 1 vote. Now it's time for the next matchup called Going Too Far. It's between The Penguins Of Madagascar episode "The All Nighter Before Christmas" and the My Little Pony episode "Pinkie Pride
Sorry, @Fone Bone but the worst DC show for me is Teen Titans Go, not Titans. I'm just getting tired of the constant backlash towards the latter and no, petitions rarely work.

Featured Posts