Christopher Walken's Scariest Role... EVER!

Colin

Oh... this is not good.
Staff member
Administrator
I saw today, what could very well be considered Christopher Walken's scariest role EVER... yes, even scarier than his portrayal of the "headed" Headless Horseman in Sleepy Hollow and all those other movies he's been in...

While flipping thru the channels in the early morning (round 8ish...) I tuned into VH1 and saw Christopher Walken... DANCING in a hotel... it nearly sent me screaming!! Apparently it's the new Fatboy Slim song called "Weapon of Choice" Fortunately, there were no other persons in the hotel to witness this horrific event... can just imagine what the therapy bills for those folks would be =X

Colin

Oh... this is not good.
Staff member
Administrator
That was the guy who played the headless horseman??? O_O That's scary!!!

Well, if you wanna get techinical, I believe Ray Park (aka Toad aka Darth Maul) was the actual Headless Headless Horseman... Walken was "The Hessian" or the Headed headless horseman... but that's only if you want to get technical ;)

Captain Caps

I love that video. It's one of the few music videos from today that I can stomach.

Hey, Colin. Sorry about the Eminem argument over on the old boards. Can we be friends again? Please?:(

Sincerely,

John "Captain Caps" Kilduff

Sharklady

I saw some stills from that video, that were recently printed in NEWSWEEK.

Ya gotta give the guy credit for stretching his repertoire. Among other things.

robert

The City of Brotherly Love{need I say more?}
>Fortunately, there were no other persons in the hotel to witness this horrific event... can just imagine what the therapy bills for those folks would be =X

And lucky for me that I have seen him dance before on SNL and that I know that he began his career as a sond and dance man in the early 70's, or, unless the therapist has a computer, I wouldn't be here talking. Of course, after a while with me the therapist would probably beg me to come back here.

Seriously though, there also was an ad for MTV I saw the tail end of a few days ago that showed a clip of Walken "cutting a rug" I'll have to find a clip on the Net for me to see, and to show to you so Colin would not be the only one moved to terror around here.

DR. BELCH

In a squashed gob of dung on the Missouri Bootheel
I can see it now:

WALLY FAUST: Oh, my dear Brain, the crisp, crisp tortures I have planned for you...have you any inkling what you are about to be subjected to?

BRAIN: Observing you cavorting about in spandex tights, perchance?

FAUST [aghast]: You have crisply cut me to the quick. I will have you know, Mr. Brain, I have been a dance man for some years. I pride myself as being one of the greatest ballroom dancers since Jerome "Curly" Howard. [demonstrates]

BRAIN: Yes, your movements do remind me of Curly... after his stroke.

[FAUST looks deeply hurt at this comment.]

Of course, either Pinky or Billie would chide him for making such a mean remark and prompt him to apologize. To which he replies, "Say I'm sorry? To the villain? You must be daft." But a moment later he breaks down and does so. Brain may be a little crabapple at times, but he's seldom overly mean and hurtful.

don Jaime

I've not seen the video, but dollars to doughnuts it's based on his dancing in "Kings of New York." I think that was Walken's dancing movie. Whatever it was, he was pretty good at it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts