Chris Cornell dead at 52

Latest News

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
Ratings
494 2
Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, Scott Weiland, Chris Cornell...

Why must 90s frontmen be cursed?
Well, Rivers Cuomo, Billy Corgan, Darius Rucker, Dave Grohl, Rob Thomas, Patrick Monahan, Billie Joe Armstrong and Eddie Vedder are still alive and well plus quite unfortunate that Vedder is now the last surviving frontman of the big five of grunge (big four of grunge who came from Washington and one that came from California).

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Cunning Condor

Unfriendly Cartoonist
Mar 2, 2017
Ratings
Well, Rivers Cuomo, Billy Corgan, Darius Rucker, Dave Grohl, Rob Thomas, Patrick Monahan, Billie Joe Armstrong and Eddie Vedder are still alive and well plus quite unfortunate that Vedder is now the last surviving frontman of the big five of grunge (big four of grunge who came from Washington and one that came from California).

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Yeah and I'm also glad Travis Meeks (Days of the New) is still about.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Stephanie Sheh voicing Izzy Park the same way she does Sailor Moon has me considering the chance of Nazneen Contractor dubbing some "Sailor Moon" episodes I currently dont plan to buy.
Watched the newest Halloween yesterday
I can’t express my unpopular opinions without someone yelling or disagreeing at me why I’m a monster for thinking that way (liking adult animation, SpongeBob’s new episodes are inferior, etc.)
If you have Starz Encore Family (Not Kids & Family, but Family...) 1 hour as of this post, they'll be playing "Inspector Gadget Saves Christmas" and "Sonic Christmas Blast". (3:19pm-4:06pm EST) Both will play again at some point.
I'm at episode 50 of {Batman: TAS ∧ Hey Arnold}.