Characters You Would Have Liked to See In Christopher Yost's Season Two of Avengers: EMH.

Latest News & Videos

brodie999

Jul 1, 2016
Months ago, I already posted my version of AEMH Season 2 if Jeph Loeb and Man of Action hadn't been involved with the show. Now I'm going to write characters which you would have liked to see in Season 2.

Keith Ferguson - Kurse

The Ten Rings(MCU version)

Roxxon Energy Corporation

Doomsday Man.

Jocasta

Troy Baker - Richard Rider/Nova

James Arnold Taylor - Sam Alexander.

Danny Jacobs - Paibok

J.K Simmons - Titannus

Drake Bell - Rick Jones.

Clark Gregg - Phil Coulson

Frank Welker - Hive

Tom Kenny - Gargoyle.

Kath Soucie - Betty Ross

Laura Bailey - Sharon Carter.

Eson the Searcher.

Dorian Harewood - Korath the Pursuer.

Jonathan Adams - Galactus

Yuri Lowenthal - Silver Surfer

Travis Willingham - Firelord

Jason Spisak - Stardust

Dee Bradley Baker - Air-Walker

Peter Cullen - Tyrant.

Mentioned Characters: Moon Knight, Cross Technologies, Doctor Strange, Bill Foster, The Mandarin, Ho Yinsen, Frigga, Jessica Jones, Shang-Chi, Big Hero 6, Cloak & Dagger, The Eternals, Happy Hogan, Norman Osborn, Department H, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Richard and Mary Parker, Daredevil, Terminus, Psycho-Man, the Celestials, Inhumans, Elektra, Black Bolt, Angel, Spider-Woman, Son of Satan, the Shi'ar Empire and the Starjammers.

What do you think of my fan-casting for these characters?

brodie999

Jul 1, 2016
What do you think of Drake Bell as Rick Jones? I heard from Steven Yellow it's more suitable to him than Spidey.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
Just wanted to add a reminder that users need to explain their choices. Simple list threads generally aren't allowed here. Just a couple of words explaining why you'd like to see a certain character, or why you picked a certain actor to voice them, would suffice.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
As a guy who is still pretty satisfied with the Season 2 we got but would have been very interested in seeing Mr. Yost's original vision, I can't really think of anybody who wasn't in the season that I would want to see in the season. It was interesting to hear that Nova was planned though, and I assume this was going to be Rich Rider. It would have been cool to hear Jason Marsden play the role like he did in Super Hero Squad. There wasn't a ton of voice role crossover between the two shows but I think this could have worked much like Wolverine did.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
I would've liked to have seen Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver show up, with their WaTXM VA's reprising their roles. Maybe not immediatley join the team but set them up to and tease Wanda's romance with Vision :).

Reactions: AdrenalineRush1996

Dsneybuf

Sep 22, 2011
www.youtube.com
Reading up on Shang-Chi in preparation for Legend of the Ten Rings makes me kind of curious how EMH would've treated him, but only kind of curious, considering how they treated Jimmy Woo.
What do you think of Drake Bell as Rick Jones?
Ever since The Amanda Show and/or Drake and Josh, I've believed that everything would benefit from not having Drake Bell at all.
I heard from Steven Yellow it's more suitable to him than Spidey.
The same steven yellow who tried and failed to revive #JoshKeatonIsSpiderMan five years too late? He never seemed to me like someone who could have a good idea.

Freddy

Aug 1, 2012
Boring answer, but I would have liked to see AEMH's take on Thanos. Their track record with the big Marvel villains was really good (their versions of Loki, the Leader, Ultron, Doctor Doom and Kang were all awesome), so seeing how they would have tackled the Mad Titan himself would have been cool. Even if censorship had not allowed them to bring up his nihilist nature or relationship with Mistress Death, I doubt he would have been as generic as he ended up being in the Loebverse. Although, in this hypothetical timeline, I would keep his appearence in season 2 as an one-off or two-parter at most, and save any kind of Infinity Gauntlet adaptation for later season.

As a bonus, who would I have wanted to voice Thanos in AEMH? If I must go with an actor with previous backround in voice acting, I would say Simon Templeman (Doctor Doom in the 90's Hulk cartoon and second season of Fantastic Four), but if stunt casting was allowed, I would like to hear Marc Alaimo (Gul Dukat in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) in the role. I think both actors could bring gravitas, genuine charisma, dark sense of humor and true menace to the role.

Reactions: Fone Bone

brodie999

Jul 1, 2016
Reading up on Shang-Chi in preparation for Legend of the Ten Rings makes me kind of curious how EMH would've treated him, but only kind of curious, considering how they treated Jimmy Woo.

Ever since The Amanda Show and/or Drake and Josh, I've believed that everything would benefit from not having Drake Bell at all.

The same steven yellow who tried and failed to revive #JoshKeatonIsSpiderMan five years too late? He never seemed to me like someone who could have a good idea.
I know it would've benefited from not having him on the show at all, but even miscast actors can be cast in the right roles if they choose the right voice director. Besides, a animated miniseries about the Incredible Hulk has Bell fan casted as the Hulk's best friend so I think he'd be a much better Rick Jones than Spider-Man. Heck, he could even differentiate his voice from Spider-Man for the role. The Incredible Hulk

Last edited:

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
Had the show gone on long enough, I'd have liked to see them use some of the younger heroes like Ms. Marvel or the Young Avengers.
Couldn't agree with you more on that.
I would picture either Johnny Yong Bosch or Steven Yeun voicing Shang-Chi in the Yost Marvelverse.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

For some reason I keep being reminded of this post I made on a Black Clover talkback thread: C&C - Black Clover - "The One With No Magic" [9/8]

It seems like the inspiration for Maya comes from his wife, mother, and sister.
The good news is I'm not scared anymore. The bad news is, as I have absorbed things, I am now freaking infuriated.
For nick@nite, and I thought full house was the only one skipped.., now George lopez is doing the same thing.. early Mon Jun 1 3:30am was No Free Launch, then skipped episodes to A Kiss is Just Kiss episode aired early Jun 2 at 4am. Very weird for nick@nite, obvi a sign that show won't last long