Changing Brunch's Accent in Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf

Latest News & Videos

hobbyfan

Jun 9, 2002
Troy NY
Because, I just wanted Rob Paulsen to use his Raphael voice from the 1987 TMNT series for Brunch. That's why.
That's your take on things, and you're entitled to your opinion. I don't think, though, that you quite understood why Brunch had a British accent in the first place. Did you watch the movie from start to finish?

Aug 14, 2015
Castro Valley, California, USA
That's your take on things, and you're entitled to your opinion. I don't think, though, that you quite understood why Brunch had a British accent in the first place. Did you watch the movie from start to finish?
I only saw parts of it and Brunch had an English accent. Besides, I really wanted him to sound like either Raphael from the 1987 TMNT TV series or Yakko from Animaniacs.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

*siiiiigh* welp another _____ disney remake that clueless millennials will go watch and make it gross a billion dollars worldwide.

too bad i can't put some vulgar word in the blank because this is a family friendly board. But that's how i think about these remakes. Use your imaginations
Why do I associate that TT GO! Robin "my booty" meme with Sandu Ciorba's Pe Cimpoi?

Millions of questions, zero answers.

Mark your calendars for August 7.
TBS has been airing a lot of "Close Enough" ads in anticipation for its HBO Max launch.