Change one thing about a cartoon

Latest News & Videos

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
Now that She-Ra and the Princesses of Power is officially over, I would've had the actual Flutterina showing up in the final season and joining the Princesses of Power for real as well as the actual Prince Peekablue, along with a closing narration from Adora.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA
Oh, THANK YOU for this...
Oh so very, very much!

Amphibia - Simply give it a better art-style.
Keep the writing the way it is, because that's already it's biggest strength.

Bless the Harts - Same thing as Amphibia (art-style change, but keep the writing the way it is, because it's not too shabby itself at all, really.)

Final Space - Get rid of Clarence before S2 is even a thing;
his whole existence was nothing but executive meddling at its worst. Keep his two kids as new characters, though - they were actually likable, IMHO.

The Owl House - I have about 4, unfortunately...
* Eda and Luz spend more time together - for character development's sake.
* King develops into a better character without question; Hooty gets the axe (seriously, Hooty sucks, get rid of him!); Owlbert is the ONLY mascot this show needs if one is needed at all.
* Amity is the only friend Luz ultimately earns at first; Gus comes second.
* Willow is the show's bully, but eventually becomes Luz's third friend, once her beef with Amity is properly addressed and they become friends again, as well.

Legend of 3 Caballeros - give it two to three more seasons. Nuff' Said!

The Boondocks
- Uncancelled and gets new writing staff to improve itself after a disappointing 4th season. Take care of any other internal issues, as well, with the voice actors, but do so in a sincere and respectable manner, dangit.

Steven Universe - Change Everything - make the show more like a proper action show, cut out all the comedy, and actually develop the characters into something worthwhile. Besides making the Diamonds into actual villains worth taking seriously!

Star Vs. (Her Own Obnoxiousness) - The show is about Ludo and Toffee and only them, instead. Star is the villain and they ultimately agree to take her down and that's the end goal of the series and nothing else, once they realize they have more to gain by working together and becoming actual friends in a real way - rather than having Ludo be used by Toffee and die in such a LAME-O fashion!

Penn Zero PTH & Randy Cunningham 9GN - two criminally underrated shows I like, but... And this requires more than one change (besides lasting more than 2 seasons, especially in PZPTH's case...):
* Reduce the comedy heavily, introduce more serious storytelling & conflict / stronger stakes in BOTH.
* Stronger and lasting character development for everyone,
including the long-staying villains causing trouble for our protagonists to keep things interesting.
- Basically, a taking of pages from Justice League/JLU or Young Justice, honestly.

Harvey Beaks, It's Pony!, and Welcome to the Wayne - I'd have these criminally underrated shows last longer than 2 seasons to really develop their stories and characters that little bit more than they were, really. I'd grant all of them a 3 to 4 season shelf-life (MAX); that and make them Netflix exclusives so they can last that long, since Nick was never treating any of these all that well, anyway.

Glitch Techs - Make the show Netflix exclusive FROM THE BEGINNING and ADVERTISE THE CRAP OUTTA IT
so it can be an ACTUAL SUCCESS, just to spite Nick for passing it up, without question.

Littlest Pet Shop (2012) - NO. BISKIT. IDIOTS.
Get rid of these one-dimensional stereotype caricatures.
Either that, or actually make them friends/actually friendly rivals with Blythe by the midway point of S1 and don't think twice about it beyond that.
Besides that...
* Have the show last more than the 4 seasons it got for its actual fans (not the toy collectors who stupidly dismissed it!) and have it focus on Blythe further developing her career goals, since she's clearly close to that age to do so.
* Have Blythe's secret not be a secret anymore - or to begin with. It's just a unique trait she has and it's one thing people respect her for throughout the entire show.

Victor and Valentino -
Make the show about Charlene, instead, since people outside of here actually like her as a character. It'll be like Hilda, but with its own South/Central American twist to match with that of Hilda's British/Scandinavian feel.
However, to truly make the show actually good, because this requires more than that:
* Get rid of the current writing and directing staff. THEY SUCK. ALL OF THEM. Then, implement my suggestion without question, while also telling an actual story and not being afraid to get violent & dirty like Meso-American/South & Central American folklore/lore is supposed to be (like Hilda has done well enough so far.), dangit!

Rick & Morty - Get rid of Jerry.
He's useless and the show doesn't need him; I'd get rid of Summer, too - but... She doesn't completely suck like Jerry does, surprisingly enough.
* Besides that, have actual story elements that the directors have all but stupidly hand-waved be actually explored, no questions asked.

The Loud House
- I Hate Clyde, but rather than get rid of him, change up his (Clyde's) character to be more like Huey / Riley / a mix of both (The Boondocks). Lincoln and Clyde will have developed a much better and more hilarious dynamic to put up with, overnight.
* As for another DEEP, DARK DESIRE I have: Make Lincoln a girl (same with Clyde, but apply my character change for him, as well!). *EVIL LOL!*

DCSHG (2019) - Change the tone completely. LITTLE OR NO COMEDY.
The show functions a lot like one of the following (for the sake of improving it, of course. That's my goal!):
- Young Justice
- Batman Beyond
- Justice League/JLU

All those shows have one thing in common: little comedy, actual conflict/violence that means something, and no blatant sexism and derailment of great male superhero characters, especially, like this show is CURSED with!

Gravity Falls - Yes, I'm just that villainous...
* NO Dipper x Wendy crap;
Wendy (and Soos, by extension) should be getting in on the twins' adventures/misadventures because they like Dipper and Mabel as characters and have fun getting into trouble with them or something more serious like that, leading up to Bill Cipher and aiming to stop whatever that joker was plottin', for example. That's all it should have been - it's why I'm thankful S2 dropped that "romantic" noise so early on in the first place...
If I had my way (furthermore!), it would have never been there - at worst, I'd have Dipper hook up with Pacifica and Mabel & her become best friends by the end of the series, if only to compliment Pacifica's positive development(s) in S2, cheesy as that sounds, too.

Wander Over Yonder - Basically, I wouldn't have had Lord Hater get infatuated with Dominator (EVER, under any circumstances), just angry that he is humiliated and outdone by her competence he lacks, compared to her.

Basically, Hater's drive would be to defeat Dominator from then on. Wander gets in the way here and there - but mostly resulting in Dominator getting tripped up a little, while also harming Hater, because it's what he does. THAT CANNOT CHANGE.
* Plus, I'd span this conflict proper between S2 and the S3 it didn't get (so it can have a long healthy shelf-life that it didn't get, unfortunately!), with everybody properly teaming up to defeat Dominator proper, then Hater and his Watchdogs next, since he's still evil and needs to be stopped, as well.
I'm sorry, but what happened at the end of S2 was far too rushed and unsatisfying IMHO. Dominator needed prison time for her villainy after her "defeat", if not death (but this show isn't dark/gruesome enough for THAT to happen (at all!) - so jail-time after her ultimate defeat is A-OK!), honestly.

Duncanville - The focus is ONLY on Annie, her husband, and their adopted daughter, Jing - since Annie can't naturally have kids (which is one part of a bigger backstory for her character.).
* Duncanville is just the fictional name of their clearly North-Eastern American town and nothing else; NO DUNCAN & KIMBERLY, because they are terrible characters, that's why.
* Bonus points - an episode fully dedicated to how they adopted Jing and why, because the potential to answer that is there and should be addressed.

Marvel Cartoons (excluding Avengers: EMH and Big Hero 6: TAS, because those shows are ACTUALLY GOOD.): Don't let Man of Action ANYWHERE NEAR the writing and directing process, under any circumstances - they're just not good at this venture like Disney thinks they were, which is why every other show than those examples failed so hard to entertain to catch my interest, IMHO.

Amazing World of Gumball - Give the show an actual ending worth something; as much as most episodes of S6 of this show unfortunately sucked, this show could have went out on a much better note than it did - a FACT I'm sure most of us Gumball fans legit can agree on, honestly.

Adventure Time - Give Finn and Jake a proper ending conflict that cements them as heroes FOREVER - the way the show actually ends doesn't do either character justice, when it's their show, honestly (Come on, now - I got nothing wrong with Marcy and Bonnie being a lesbian couple, but Finn and Jake got screwed out of being the ones to be the real heroes of the story like they're supposed to be - that's what I'm sad about. At least Regular Show knew to make Mordecai and Rigby the ultimate heroes of their ending story, even with Pops being the so-called Chosen One, too!).

Tuca and Bertie - 2 to 3 more seasons max to develop our MCs EVEN MORE and build their setting up more than it truly was! This show... Just needed to last longer. Simple as that!

Future - Worm! - Despite an ugly artstyle, this show was actually a lot fun to sit down to (IMHO) and it honestly needed 1 to 2 (if not 3) more seasons to really flesh itself out; also, I'd also put it on a proper streaming channel to actually find the right audience; Disney XD wasn't the right place for it - the way it ended just, as is... Wasn't the best way for it to go out at all!

Mighty Magiswords - Hire better writers and focus on telling an actual story for Vambre and Prohyas, instead of trying so hard to be funny and mostly not sticking the landing like you need to in a GOOD screwball comedy, dangit! My ultimate goal for them would be to ultimately try and live their lives without the need of their overblown toys after too long. There are some things that don't require non-existent toy sales to get you through your daily life, you know!

Ohhhhh, GOD - THAT. FELT. GOOD.
I know I've done this before, but I'm doing it again, because it feels right to update my thoughts as much as possible.
Take care, now.

Last edited:
Reactions: RainbowCupcake

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
Had Legion of Superheroes continued beyond season two, I would've liked to see Supergirl showing up as well as a possible appearance of Miss Martian.

Also, had X-Men: Evolution continued beyond season four, I would've liked to see Cable and Rachel showing up in a storyline based on Days of Future Past with Kitty being the main protagonist like in the source material.

Reactions: Zanneck

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
For the DTV film that marked the end of The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo, don't make it as a dig towards Scrappy and actually have Scrappy show up.

For Tron: Uprising, I'd have the show continue with season two resolving the cliffhanger followed by season three leading up to Tron: Legacy and season four continuing after said season.

Reactions: Zanneck

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
For that infamous "Lotor's actions" reveal in the season six finale of Voltron: Legendary Defender, have the reveal on that he's actually a clone who did those actions and that the real Lotor was replaced by him when Team Voltron were playing Monsters and Mana.

I know I'm going to flack for this but I would redeem Azula had Avatar: The Last Airbender's final season got five extra episodes after the finale in which Zuko finds his mother.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA
For that infamous "Lotor's actions" reveal in the season six finale of Voltron: Legendary Defender, have the reveal on that he's actually a clone who did those actions and that the real Lotor was replaced by him when Team Voltron were playing Monsters and Mana.

I know I'm going to flack for this but I would redeem Azula had Avatar: The Last Airbender's final season got five extra episodes after the finale in which Zuko finds his mother.
>Redeem Azula
>Have Zuko reunite with his mom

Attack you for having a GOOD idea? NAH - I'd take THAT action over the entirety of Legend of Korra anyday, honestly, as it equals more positive Character development, especially for Zuko. Why that didn't happen in the first place is anyone's guess - other than Nick ending the show where it was continuing to reach a sense of greatness, anyway.

THEONEANDONLY

May 19, 2020
Ontario
>Redeem Azula
>Have Zuko reunite with his mom

Attack you for having a GOOD idea? NAH - I'd take THAT action over the entirety of Legend of Korra anyday, honestly, as it equals more positive Character development, especially for Zuko. Why that didn't happen in the first place is anyone's guess - other than Nick ending the show where it was continuing to reach a sense of greatness, anyway.
I would redeem Azula too but i feel like bashing Korra wasn't necessary, her story AND a fourth season of ATLA would be awesome! ATLA was wrapped up very nicely but it also left some things to be desired. If Azula werent used as a plot device to further Zuko's development (for example, anytime Azula was mentioned out of zuko and iroh's mouths it was always to call her crazy, mean, smart, prodigal), i feel like Azula's charisma and her own backstory wouldve made her a more interesting villain. She, out of Zhao and Ozai, was the only ATLA villain to be so high-level threatening. Ozai was always going to be defeated and we knew that, but Azula? man she had those guys on the run! If only she was humanized for more than 1 episode other than The Beach, and she surrendered in teh final fight instead of making her attachment issues to ty lee, mai, her mom, be her downfall. That was so simple! As a lil girl watching the ATLA finale I didnt like seeing Azula be defeated that way when Zuko had the support of a gazillion adults in the show and was guided to being a good person. I know people are going to say "thats what made it good, ur supposed to feel bad!" nah.. i dont think ur supposed to feel bad because of shock value, but because the story was written well. Azula's downfall either deserved redemption or she shouldve been defeated with grace for how intelligent she was. Maybe Mai and Ty lee couldve showed up in that fight after being rescued by Mai's warden uncle or something amidst the war chaos and they couldve convinced her to stop? Hell maybe Katara could actually SPOKE in that finale episode and said something to Azula and showed compassion or maybe even offered to heal her mind? That wouldve been sick! hell but even Katara was reduced to Zuko's side kick and Aang's prize by the time the finale rolled around even though she narrated the show and was a main character, but thats another story! LOL. Btw Jet died after his redemption, Iroh's redemption wasnt shown on screen, Ozai didnt get a redemption, and despite people talking about Zuko's redemption arc all the time, he was ALWAYS a good boy, as a child! So it was a coming of age arc WITH redemption points in the plot. Zuko was a deutragonist or an antagonist with protagonist treatment, he was never the main villain of any season (zhao, azula, ozai), and he was a low-stakes threat to the gaang. Therefore, with no actual true VILLAIN redemption in the show that wasnt a trope, i feel like Azula's redemption couldve brought the writers to a whole new level! But alas, its much easier making the villain turn batshit crazy (even with their valid reasons (betrayal of friends, mother's hatred, yada yada)) than to actually turn this 14 year old girl into a somewhat good person at the end.

TLDR; AZULA DESERVED REDEMPTION OR A MORE GRACEFUL DOWNFALL THAT WOULD'VE IMPACTED THE KIDS WATCHING THE SHOW POSITIVELY! (whats with the trend of bashing Korra these days, I see it all over twitter? I feel like the hatred is unwarranted, Korra was sick af even with its flaws but i dont want to argue about that lol! you like what you like.)

THEONEANDONLY

May 19, 2020
Ontario
I would rewrite sakura's (and pretty much all of the females in naruto) personalities and powers and treat them as equally as naruto, sasuke, lee, neji, kakashi, etc were treated.

Spacething7474

Thanks for watching “Jake glides down the whivers”
The Amazing World of Gumball - The show stars someone else. Gumball becomes a mere one-off.

The Mighty B! - Less stories about Bessie.

The Fairly OddParents! - Poof, Sparky, and Chloe existed from the start.

Hotel Transylvania: The Series - The shows takes place between HT1 and HT2.

Monsters vs. Aliens: The Series - The show has no involvement with Nickelodeon and has 80 episodes, like the other 2 DWA Nicktoons.

Total Drama - The Revenge of the Island cast don’t exist (minus Lightning).

Uncle Grandpa - The weird slightly off-model style from seasons 4-5 doesn’t exist.

Garfield & Friends - The season 7 rap theme song is used from the start. The other two awful themes don’t exist.

Hey Arnold! - Way less stories about Helga, Arnold, and Gerald.

The Loud House - Get rid of the horrid theme song.

The Boss Baby: Back in Business: Make this series in 2D instead of being one of the few post-Nick DWA shows to be 3D (because the 3D is just as ugly as the film).

The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants - Give Harold and George older sounding actors.

Last edited:

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
For Kim Possible, I would reveal that the Centurion Project (seen in "October 31st") was the basis for the battle suit that Kim wore in So the Drama and selected episodes of season four.

For What's New, Scooby-Doo, I would have a fourth season with Scrappy showing up as a recurring character in this season.

Last edited:

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
For the 2002 reboot of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, I'd have the third season happen with Adam's sister Adora appearing before spinning off into her own show.

Last edited:

Spacething7474

ThunderCats Roar! - The ugly cat mouths are never used.

The Owl House - Luz does not have those weird irises.

Glumpers - The series is still making new episodes and actually airs on TV.

Wild Grinders - This show becomes MTV’s biggest program instead of Ridiculousness.

The ZhuZhus - Polly never gets her named changed to Frankie.

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
For Batman Beyond, I wouldn't have Tim being Joker Junior at all, thus Tim isn't dismissed from his position as Robin and retires from superheroism in his twenties.

For Spider-Man Unlimited, I'd have it being a Spider-Man 2099 series instead of the one we got.

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
For Danny Phantom, I would have the Danny/Sam romance to be a slow burn romance than being a romantic plot tumour.

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
For Avatar: The Legend of Korra, I would've had each season last for 20+ episodes than 12-14 episodes since it would've given us clear roles or arcs for Team Avatar of the series.

Spacething7474

Foster’s Home - Mac’s voice from season 6 is the voice he has throughout the whole show.

Amphibia - The usage of “Lean on Me” in the season finale is not here. Just pick a song without a horrible piano in it.

Adventures of Kid Danger - It has the same amount of episodes as Henry Danger did (128). It also switches to the cast of Danger Force a quarter way through its run.

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
For Justice League Dark: Apokolips War, I'd have it not being an adaptation of Future's End and have it more tamer than the one we ultimately got along with not ending with a pyrrhic victory, thus not being the finale of the DC Animated Movie Universe.

For Marvel Anime: X-Men, I would do a second season with Magneto as the main antagonist (given that it was hinted in the ending).

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
For The Batman, I would have Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Zatanna showing up as Justice League members, given it was unfortunate that it's one of the those DC animated shows that Diana was unable to appear due to that infamous embargo which was eventually relaxed in the early 2010s, thus allowing her to appear in Batman: The Brave and the Bold and Young Justice.

For Spider-Man: The Animated Series, I would have Sandman actually showing up.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Butch Hartman is hinting again that 'Danny Phantom' might come back.
Does anyone find it a bit strange that Misty Lee has co-written 2 Scooby Doo productions (the Abracadabra Doo movie and the Spooky Scarecrow) and yet she's never done any voice acting in Scooby Doo? The former is especially strange since it's about stage magic, and she's also known for being a talented stage magician. On a related note, she should definitely voice Zatanna sometime in the future. It's easy casting.
And the winner is "The Grim Adventures Of The KND" which got 3 votes. "Modern Primitives" got nothing. The next matchup is between "Sky Pirates In The Sky" and "Quack Pack" .

Who is the most yellow-est fella that lives under the sea? Today SpongeBob and his VA Tom Kenny are celebrating Birthday! What a coincidence!
And yes, SpongeBob was born on July 14,1986, exactly 34 years ago!
CNC
This week, Universal Kids will be celebrating the nationwide launch of parent company NBCUniversal's new streaming service - Peacock - by airing a 24-hour marathon of the now-Peacock Original: Where's Waldo? Plus a themed weekend marathon of different shows they've aired in the past and present.