Change one thing about a cartoon

Asa

For the first season of Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race, I would give more character development and screentime to the Geniuses, Vegans, and Fashion Bloggers.

AdrenalineRush1996

For Carmen Sandiego, I would have the recent finale ending with the resumption of Carmen's search for her mother as well as vowing to confront the ACME chief for killing her father.

AdrenalineRush1996

For the end of Wizards: Tales of Arcadia, I would've extended the last scene to include Aja and Eli in order to set up Rise of the Titans.

Asa

For Winx Club, I would explore more of the six main character's lives after finishing Alfea and explore more with the story character arcs of Stella, Musa, Aisha, Flora, and Tecna.

AdrenalineRush1996

For Batman Beyond, I would introduce a future incarnation of Teen Titans in which Terry would serve as team leader.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
For Martin Mystery, I would give the second season 26 episodes, thus making the series have 78 episodes in total.
The second season wasn't that good and Martin and Diana were a bit over-the-top then. I would have rather had a fourth season with 12 episodes.

AdrenalineRush1996

For Pokémon, I would give the GS Ball arc a proper closure than the one that felt rushed as not to contradict a certain upcoming film.

AdrenalineRush1996

For Digimon Adventure tri and Kizuna, I would have each being a full anime series than a film series and a film respectively.

AdrenalineRush1996

For Yu-Gi-Oh!, I would have Miho Nosaka appear as a main character rather than being only appearing in the original 1998 amime.

AdrenalineRush1996

For Beyblade, I would have a sequel series focusing on older versions of the original series protagonists in vein of the recent Digimon Adventure entries.

stephane dumas

An earlier post
For Kim Possible, I'd have Yori becoming a supporting character as in moving to Middleton and ultimately teaming up with Kim and Ron from time to time in missions that doesn't necessarily be set in Japan or have Monkey Fist as the antagonist.

I'll go a step further, having Yori getting her own spin-off series.

stephane dumas

For Wayside school, having 2 or 3 more seasons and having more characters from the books appearing in the cartoon.

stephane dumas

For the 1st live-action FOP "Grow up Timmy Turner" (it's live-action but since it's based on a cartoon, it's close but no cigar), I would have used Remy Buxaplenty instead of creating the character of Hugh Magnate and having the van then Timmy got as a gift from Jorgen, doing some funny gags more or less similar to that Land Rover from that 1980s comedy movie "The Gods Must be Crazy".

stephane dumas

For Total Drama, a new season who could fix some characters developments back on the rails like Trent, Dakota and Ezekiel and/or having contestants who desserve a longer run in the season like Bridgette, Katie, Sadie, Sammy, Brick, Sam, Rodney.

AdrenalineRush1996

For Star Wars Rebels, I would do an Ahsoka focused miniseries that leads up to her appearance in The Mandalorian.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I don't want a Playstation 5 for all of the new "next gen" games coming, I just want a PS5 so I can just play my PS4 games without my PS4 console sounding like a rocket engine blasting off. (...So tired of seeing the PS5's sold out everywhere....)
Who remembers playing the iCarly game Pack-Rat (Pac-Man clone)on the Nick website? Those were great memories
Was "Mega Man: Fully Charged" ever dubbed in foreign languages?

That thread reached 1000 posts, someone or any admin please lock that thread.
Am I hearing this right? Nick USA not airing SpongeBob SquarePants for a day? Am I dreaming?

Featured Posts