Cartoons That Would Have Been Better If Not for Certain Aspects

AnimatedFan01

What are some cartoons you're not fond of that you would have liked a lot more if not for a few certain factors? Here's my list:

-Clarence: The plots ooze with childhood nostalgia and generally the show really brings the audience back to when they were kids in a similar way that Ed, Edd 'n Eddy and Phineas and Ferb do. Unfortunately, any potential appreciation I could have had for the show went out the window when I actually watched it. With the ugly animation, ear-grating voice acting, and all three characters having their unlikeable traits exaggerated, especially Clarence himself with his naive demeanor, lack of social boundaries, and trouble which he never faces punishment for most of the time, the unique concept immediately gets butchered. Had the characterization, animation and voice work been improved on, I'd actually have liked the show.

-The Loud House: If the show had more original plots, less stereotyped characters, and less mean-spiritedness, then I would at least find it somewhat watchable.

-Sanjay and Craig: If the animation style had less resemblance to Adventure Time and Regular Show (seriously, I hate thin pencil lines and noodly arms/legs) and the gross humor was reduced majorly, then I'd think the show was tolerable at best.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
I feel like Ben 10: Omniverse would've been a lot better if it had a similar tone and art design as Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters since I found that show as more representative of the original series than both Omniverse and the reboot.

Tommypezmaster

* This Just In-Make the show similar to "Rock-A-Bye Island"
* My Gym Partner's a Monkey-would have been better if Addam would be portrayed as a brass jerk w/ backbone.
* Tak and The Power of Juju-Give us a reason why Cheif and Lok bully Tak& make them likable.
* The Mighty B-Go in-depth with the bully trio and the teacher of why they're cruel to Bessie
* Igor-Make everybody shut up and make it a silent film (w/ less low brow humor).
* Megamind-Make everybody shut up and make it a silent film (w/ less low brow humor).
* Sidekick-Give us a reason why the teacher and Vana are bullying Eric.
* Scaredy Squirrel-Less focuses on Scaredy and more so the other characters and have Nestor, Momma and Sally completely removed.
* Free Birds-Make the turkeys look less like their voice actors, remove anything mean-spirited, Make it an R-rated silent film.
* Be Cool Scooby-Doo-Make the gang how they were, lose the Brickleberry artstyle and make it less like Jersey Shore.
* Bordertown-Make Bud into the smartest character ever that everybody looks up to, remove the Brickleberry style artstyle, better character designs. and have Steve and Angry Farmer Guy remove entirely.
* Cloudy w/ A Chance of Meatballs (The series)-Make Flint and Sam spies who save the world instead of dumb@$$ adults held back from school and remove The Mayor, His Son Gil and Earl the Crazy Cop entirely.
* The Emoji Movie-Have Pixar make it instead and make it similar to Up or Soul
* Crossing Swords-Make Patrick into a brass Jerk w/ backbone.

khuddle

One thing that REALLY irritated me about Justice League: Unlimited is that they would show briefs shots
of the upcoming show during the introduction (ie. spoilers)! Used to annoy me no end. Whenever I watch the show now I keep my eyes closed during the intro.

pacman000

It’s root bear & a candy cigar!
If Clutch Cargo had animated lips instead of live action lips...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Currently obsessed with this Pat Benatar song. Funny, because I've listened to her music for years and I had  no idea this was her.

Will someone please ask Discotek Media to redub "Saint Tail" or just dub the undubbed episodes?
Boy, this Dan Schneider guy is pretty sketchy.
Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released in North America. It was nice to finally have a chance to experience the content that was previously only available on the International Version of the game (such as the Dark Aeons Side Quest).

Featured Posts