Cartoon sound clips used on Svengoolie

TeridaxXD001

Animaniacs:
“I don’t think this is Six Flags Over Flushing.” (“Hot, Bothered, and Bedeviled”)

Just thought I’d throw this in here:

Last edited:

Low Spark of Lyman

Throw me a role, Jon.
I also recall hearing what sounded like Wilma and Betty exclaiming "Svengoolie?! EWWWWWWW!" Similar to a line from at least one original episode ("In the Dough"). Or maybe they were other characters...

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
"You're not very bright, are you?" - no idea what that's from. Anybody know?

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
Earth vs. The Spider:

"I remember that show when I was a kid. It STILL stinks." - Robin, B:TAS: "Baby-Doll"

TeridaxXD001

Beavis and Butt-head:
“Check out those chicks over there.” (“Beard Boys”)
“Uh huh huh huh...that was cool.”

Low Spark of Lyman

Throw me a role, Jon.
Has anyone covered "Good grief"? Whoever's saying it, the voice sounds nothing like Charlie Brown.

Also Daffy from Rabbit Seasoning: "Oh no you don't. Not this time."

EDIT: And Yosemite Sam: "OOOOoooohhhh!"

Last edited:

TeridaxXD001

At the end of Saturday’s show there was a rather long clip that sounded like the Warners applauding. I’ll have to try and find it again for a transcript and source. There was also what sounded like Sylvester saying “Aah, shaddap!” but that could be from one of many, many shorts.

Low Spark of Lyman

Throw me a role, Jon.
"Do we have to sit down for this?" - Droopy

I've also noticed dialogue from The Three Stooges' Disorder in the Court ("Siddown!" "I'm a victim of soicumstance!" "I'll squeeze the cider out of your Adam's apple!"); a certain clip from that short was shown during Tarantula.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Lawrence Ferlinghetti, former Poet Laureate of San Francisco and publisher involved with Allen Ginsburg's Howl, has died at the age of 101.
I think I kno why Nicktoons brought back older shows, as well as NickRewind, I think it might have something to do with Tooned In. Tooned In is a trivia game show with Nickelodeon cartoons trivia questions.
New page on the RegularCapital Audiovisual Research Wiki: 4Kids Entertainment Nearly Launched A TV Channel In The UK 4Kids Entertainment Nearly Launched A TV Channel In The UK
Ricky Roxburgh, one of the writers for Monsters At Work, said how he isn't thrilled that the show didn't get mentioned that much in the article. He compares the situation to that of Tangled The Series (which he also worked on).

We do have Nickelodeon on netflix thread, I wonder why nobody is using it other than me? It was last active on Nov 2019

Featured Posts