Micahel Cataldo

Here are the Cartoon Network Powerhouse bumpers that YouTube needs to upload:

1. Tom & Jerry Kids BTTS Bumper in Yellow
2. The Flintstones WBB Bumper in Yellow
3. A Pup Named Scooby-Doo WBB and BTTS Bumpers in Green
4. 2 Stupid Dogs WBB and BTTS Bumpers in Green
5. Animaniacs WBB and BTTS Bumpers in Yellow
6. Scooby-Doo WBB and BTTS Bumpers in Yellow

What other Cartoon Network Powerhouse bumpers do you think YouTube needs to upload?

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
The Back to the Show Tom and Jerry Kids bumper is already on Youtube since a long time:

While for the other missing bumpers, there are quite more than what you mentioned, including other color variations for bumpers which are already available online. And also, there are a handful of important shows which had Powerhouse bumps on CN and no one bothered to upload them unfortunately.. For example I would like to finally see bumpers for Grim and Evil, Atom Ant, Secret Squirrel (English version, since screenshots from CN Japan bumpers can be found online but still no video) and Quick Draw Mcgraw. But from the way it works now, good luck seeing it to happen spontaneously, since I never saw a new-to-internet Powerhouse bump for quite some time now....

Rabbitearsblog

Oh man! There's a whole lot of Powerhouse bumpers that are missing that I really want to see! Some of the ones I really want to see are:

1. The Sylvester and Tweety mystery bumpers (I think these aired in Latin America, but someone once had the full versions of these bumpers on YouTube, but they were taken down).
2. Tintin: Another Latin America based bumper, where the back to the show bumper is posted on YouTube, but I really want to see the We'll be right back bumper for it.
3. Jonny Quest: Both the back to the show and the we'll be right back bumpers and this is for the original series, not the Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
4. The Flintstones: The blue bumper of Fred bowling. I think there is a yellow bumper of it on YouTube somewhere, but it's hard to find.
5. Grim and Evil: There is a screenshot of the blue bumper of Grim and Evil, but not the full version and I wanted to see both the full version of the we'll be right back bumper and the back to show bumpers.
6. The Smurfs: There's a blue bumper of the Smurfs running away from Gargamel and Papa Smurf ends up putting some kind of magical spell on Gargamel to distract him. That bumper's nowhere to be seen on YouTube.

Those are some of the bumpers I can think of from the top of my head, but I also would love to see the full versions of the Latin America bumpers too.

Lumpy

WBB and BTTS as Grim & Evil, Time Squad, Hamtaro, Dumb and Dumber, Zorro, Sylvester and Tweety, Secret Squirrel and others are Missing Powerhouse Bumpers.

Rabbitearsblog

There's also a ton of Latin American Bumpers that went missing over the internet and I just found a Little Lulu WBRB and BTTS bumpers for Cartoon Network, except they have no sound.

mqg96

Here's some Powerhouse bumpers from the original Jonny Quest series. This was recorded in Japan but I'm pretty sure these were the same ones used in the U.S. as well.

Daffyrocks

Here's some Powerhouse bumpers from the original Jonny Quest series. This was recorded in Japan but I'm pretty sure these were the same ones used in the U.S. as well.

Yes, they were, since the third one was also used in the CN USA Powerhouse reel. :)

There's also a ton of Latin American Bumpers that went missing over the internet and I just found a Little Lulu WBRB and BTTS bumpers for Cartoon Network, except they have no sound.
Lol. Please tell me quick the links if you can! Quick! :D

Daffyrocks

You're welcome!

There's also some other bumpers I wanted to see, but has not been posted up yet and they are the Mike, Lu and Og bumpers and Taz-Mania!
Mike Lu and Og bumpers can already be found on Youtube:

Unless you probably refer to other variations which haven't popped out yet

Rabbitearsblog

Mike Lu and Og bumpers can already be found on Youtube:

Unless you probably refer to other variations which haven't popped out yet

Yeah, I meant the other bumpers that weren't posted up yet like the one where Mike has a squid on her hand and the one with Lancelot is carrying Lulu in a chair and accidentally drops her.

Dudley

Staff member
I can’t believe these even exist! It’s true that CN LATM got a lot more than the US did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rabbitearsblog

I can’t believe these even exist! It’s true that CN LATM got a lot more than the US did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree! Latin America had a lot more shows that aired during the powerhouse era than in the US, which included shows like Tintin, Franklin, Ace Ventura the Animated Series, Dragonflyz, Dumb and Dumber the Animated Series and Zorro the Animated Series. I believe all these shows aired on different networks at the time, especially Franklin, which aired on Nickelodeon in the US at the time. It's a shame that there aren't many Latin American Powerhouse bumpers posted on YouTube compared to the US bumpers.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts