CRE040295

I've found an airing of a new Unikitty episode called "No Sleep Sleep Over" had the CN bug disappear until 4:53 PM (CST) for strange reasons!

CRE040295

1. So I found this on Spectrum they mentioned Adventure Time on [adult swim] at 8:00 PM (EST) and 7:00 PM (CST) in the schedule but in reality, it's Samurai Jack and American Dad.

2. Speaking of Samurai Jack, I saw the closing credits contains a glitch by having a year removed from the copyright notice during restoration for strange reasons.

Golden Geek

Radio Demon
Staff member
Reporter
Sword Art Online: Alicization completely froze on Toonami tonight about six minutes in. They went to commercial, it was still broken, put up a "please stand by" screen, and then went right into Megalo Box at 12:45 (15 minutes early).

*The "please stand by" screen was apparently just the stream I was watching. They went back to commercial after it came back frozen.

Last edited:

Looney Tunes Fan

Moon Prism Power, Make Up!
Sword Art Online: Alicization completely froze on Toonami tonight about six minutes in. They went to commercial, it was still broken, put up a "please stand by" screen, and then went right into Megalo Box at 12:45 (15 minutes early).
Whoa! I wasn't watching live, but that'll be interesting to see via DVR. Hope they re-air the episode next week complete.

Golden Geek

Radio Demon
Staff member
Reporter
Other mistakes likely tied to SAO:
  1. The new "better cartoon show" promo was playing excessively throughout the night - sometimes twice in one commercial break.
  2. When Megalo Box ended, the "now back to Megalo Box" bumper aired.
  3. Naruto: Shippuden had a commercial break right after the OP, and no end credits.

Vila

*The "please stand by" screen was apparently just the stream I was watching. They went back to commercial after it came back frozen.
I believe the "please stand by" image is for the online live feeds for AS when it goes to comms.

Here's the recording I got:
Only got until Megalo Box started (it's on my DVR though), but someone else recorded it and posted: EDIT: It's just 'till megalo box started. Saying since the 1st half of Megalo Box aired twice (extra 15mins)

_Utopia_

Not sure how long this has been going on for, but back in April when [as] were airing Season 3 reruns of Family Guy, the 20th Century Fox logo would play twice, with an older fanfare. Was quite odd to watch live IMO.

It can be seen at the end of this video:

Last edited:

JTOONSAnimation

Not sure how long this has been going on for, but back in April when [as] were airing Season 3 reruns of Family Guy, the 20th Century Fox logo would play twice, with an older fanfare. Was quite odd to watch live IMO.

It's been happening for years, it's usually the second and third season that do it the most.

JTOONSAnimation

At the end of The Amazing World of Gumball, CN had an up next graphic for American Dad! while it technically was coming up next, CN doesn't normally acknowledge Adult Swim.

Just an observation.

Bigawesome2000

So y’know those bumpers for a specific episode that CN airs before that certain episode. Well when Total Dramarama was airing today Paint That a Shame aired at 5 and Venthalla aired at 5:15. So after Paint That a Shame aired, Venthalla was gonna air next but they aired the Paint That a Shame promo again. Let me know if you have seen this happen before.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts