ProtoGentIsDead

Your average Toon Disney and Pixar fan
I remember one time on mid-June 2013 also around 12:15pm CT. During Scaredy Squirrel, the commercial break with a TTG promo and a Chuck E. Cheeses commercial started. When it's over, then it loops evenly cutted almost the episode. I've posted my recording on my old YouTube channel, but due to my family, I decided to delete everything.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

CN US is airing a new episode of OK K.O right now. Notice the goof (hint: it's the CN logo)

GSB9xjK.png

_Utopia_

cf3714e42682de1cbeea35ef6509c297.jpg

The “Tonight” version of the new OK K.O.! promo on CN UK misspelt “6:45pm” as “6:45m”.

Markus Nelis

I watched Gumball on CN US today and during the episode called ''The Castle'' there wasn't a CN bug at around 3:50 pm EST, but it came back before it ended in 3 minutes.

_Utopia_

Back in 2011 on CN US I remember hearing the PAL theme for Adventure Time at the end of the promo for the first Fionna and Cake episode.

_Utopia_

(Sorry for double post)
Another funny glitch I remember is the other day on CN UK (sky feed) the satellite signal started glitching during, ironically enough, the Gumball episode “The Signal”. I knew it wasn’t the episode because I noticed glitches in places the real episode didn’t cover xD

Last edited:

ProtoGentIsDead

@Vila

Something is missing on the SAP track of Boomerang. During Tom and Jerry "Down Beat Bear", I've heard that dub over the last years, but now is gone. The Spanish audio is now back on "Tom's Photo Finish".

UPDATE: I've noticed that the SAP track bitrate of Disney XD on DISH is getting a lot worse like in about 64kbps. I was using the Eastern Arc system with better MPEG-4 encoding.

Last edited:

_Utopia_

Just now on CN Canada, after the Billy & Mandy intro, the episode cut off and it went to commercials like it would after the ep, except the Clarence one was cut halfway through.

Vila

@Vila

Something is missing on the SAP track of Boomerang. During Tom and Jerry "Down Beat Bear", I've heard that dub over the last years, but now is gone. The Spanish audio is now back on "Tom's Photo Finish".

UPDATE: I've noticed that the SAP track bitrate of Disney XD on DISH is getting a lot worse like in about 64kbps. I was using the Eastern Arc system with better MPEG-4 encoding.
Might had been a different master,a new master, or an sap error. Was the short in 4:3 but on a "16:9" with black borders on all sides, did it have closed captions?
That reminds me on how this one movie CN US was airing had no SAP at first but then had an SAP the next day. Forgot which one but it was recent.

Ah I see. A few years back someone passed me a recording of DXD with SAP on (from dish in the west coast, same channel as dish has no west feed) and the audio sample was really low but in stereo. Guess it went the same quality as the viacom channels or something. It's still SD anyways. :/ There's like three feeds for Dish according to Lyngsat, one of them in mpeg2.

Just now on CN Canada, after the Billy & Mandy intro, the episode cut off and it went to commercials like it would after the ep, except the Clarence one was cut halfway through.
The poor management of corus is shown again! I assume some automated thing went wrong as it was probably set to go to commercials after intro, then start the episode. :/

ProtoGentIsDead

Schedule error on Boomerang US. I was channel surfing on DISH, and I went to BOOM now airing The Jetsons (next was The Flintstones at 10pm CT), but it's just Tom and Jerry.

Okay, who wants to close the linear channel and switch to the SVOD streaming app?

Last edited:

Toons Fan

Schedule error on Boomerang US. I was channel surfing on DISH, and I went to BOOM now airing The Jetsons (next was The Flintstones at 10pm CT), but it's just Tom and Jerry.

Okay, who wants to close the linear channel and switch to the SVOD streaming app?

Both The Jetsons and The Flintstones have been removed from the Boomerang channel since last Tuesday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ProtoGentIsDead

Both The Jetsons and The Flintstones have been removed from the Boomerang channel since last Tuesday.
Yet they still have the old fillers and old TV rating templates 3 years ago. Feels like they're going to bring back the original and classic Scooby-Doo this month.

CRE040295

Hey guys, I found some cable providers like Spectrum mentioned the Madagascar was in the schedule at 6:00 PM (CST) but in reality, it was Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League – Gotham City Breakout a.k.a. Lego Justice League: Gotham City Breakout for some reason.

Here's the source.
Cartoon Network (East) - TV Listings Guide

Last edited:

Toons Fan

Hey guys, I found some cable providers like Spectrum mentioned the Madagascar was in the schedule at 6:00 PM (CST) but in reality, it was some Lego DC Comics movie that I don't remember it about few years ago.

Here's the source.

My Spectrum TV Guide mentions the Lego DC movie airing on CN right now.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Hey guys, I found some cable providers like Spectrum mentioned the Madagascar was in the schedule at 6:00 PM (CST) but in reality, it was some Lego DC Comics movie that I don't remember it about few years ago.

Here's the source.
It was initially going to be Madagascar, but got replaced with LEGO Justice League - Gotham City Breakout. Guess some listings providers didn’t update.

CRE040295

Likewise, Spectrum doesn't even mentioned "The Attack on Titan Marathon" on the schedule (except Dragon Ball Z Kai or Dragon Ball Kai in Japan and Samurai Jack not counting one episode from 3:00 AM (ET/PT) and 2:00 AM (CT) which is not mentioned at all) for strange reasons and not even updating the schedule at all.

Last edited:

Toons Fan

Likewise, Spectrum doesn't even mentioned "The Attack on Titan Marathon" on the schedule (except Dragon Ball Z Kai or Dragon Ball Kai in Japan and Samurai Jack not counting one episode from 3:00 AM (ET/PT) and 2:00 AM (CT) which is not mentioned at all) for strange reasons and not even updating the schedule at all.

Must be something wrong with your Spectrum cable box, mine has the updated schedule info.

Vila

All day today, on CN Latin America (main pan-regional feed, following Colombian time), it has the hashtag "#empoderosas" which is in Portuguese instead of Spanish.
GvTUd8b.png

There's also been a bumpers/promos or so with the audio swap or wrong audio (i.e spanish in english track english in spanish track) throughout the month.

EDIT: looks like the hashtag was also shown on the Mexican feed so unsure if it was intentional by the Turner LA crew to use one hashtag across all feeds or if they really messed up. Unsure for the Argentina and the Chile (pan2 south) feeds.

EDIT2:

I heard this on social media and Doblaje wikia (discussion talk page for DBS), but today, Nov 19th, the morning airing of new Dragon Ball Super aired with its "international track" (aka no vocals) on some Latin America feeds (I assume LA1). It was later cut off with an airing of Ben 10 reboot.
Something similar occurred with Turner LA's CNGO service/app in the past. There was also an audio issue on a previous DBS episode, but on CN Brazil, where the audio was in Japanese-only.

Here's an article with tweets of the glitch (in Spanish): Twitter: Dragon Ball Super se canceló en Latinoamérica y generó molestia en las redes

One tweet has the SAP turned on btw (asusming main audio had no vocals as stated).

Seems to have occurred in Mexico, Argentina and probably the Atlantic south feed, idk about the main la feed. Night airing of the episode aired perfectly fine (so far in Argentina and LA2 feeds).

EDIT5: Yet another graphical glitch for CN Latin America pan1 feed. :/
08sTuQq.png

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts