• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

CRE040295

Nov 12, 2013
According to Spectrum listings, at 12:00 AM and 3:30 AM (CST) they mentioned Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law was mentioned in the schedule but in reality it's Aqua Teen Hunger Force for no reason.

CRE040295

Nov 12, 2013
Tonight, I found two CN's technical errors!

#1. While "Megalo Box" premiered tonight at midnight on Toonami on [adult swim], Spectrum listings did not mentioned "Megalo Box" in the schedule but instead they mentioned "Attack on Titan" season three for strange reason.

#2. Like FLCL: Progressive and FLCL: Alternative, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable episode 15 "Let's Go to the Manga Artist's House, Part 2" is broadcast in a wrong scale as you can seen the [adult swim] logo is cropped for no reason.

EDIT: 12/12/2018

#3. Likewise, on the same night, the same provider mentioned FLCL: Alternative was mention in the schedule but in reality it's Attack on Titan season three like I mention it above.

Last edited:

_Utopia_

Aug 17, 2016
Yesterday on CN UK just before the Diamonds and Lemons AT special, the same Ninjago commercial played twice in a row.

_Utopia_

Aug 17, 2016
Just now on CN UK the ECP for the new Ninjago episode showed up... and the “NEW” bubble had the wrong font.
Comparison:

Error version:
66ace6810dbbad8962a6d73cabc85a4a.jpg

Normal version:
f1c8cdee6883350d7ba868336c4df17b.jpg

Low Spark of Lyman

Out of Limits
Apr 7, 2018
New Hampshire, U.S.
Back when the third season of The Garfield Show aired, one episode- Prehistoric Pup/Land of Later- was packaged with a Garfield short between the first commercial break and "Land of Later". From what I recall, the short was still there in reruns, and there were no other episodes so packaged on Cartoon Network (I don't have Boomerang, FWIW).

CRE040295

Nov 12, 2013
Hey, guys, I've have some problems tonight when I saw it on [adult swim] during the last few minutes of ATHF episode "Video Ouija" and Squidbillies episode "Lerm" had the audio track muted out or lower it down for no reason?

ProtoGentIsDead

The Sprummer Expert.
Oct 8, 2017
Between NE and IA

_Utopia_

Aug 17, 2016
Yesterday night on CN UK the same New ECP glitch (wrong font) happened during the Regular Show credits right before SU: Reunited.
(And for those of you who are curious, they censored nothing in the episode)

Reactions: Vila

CRE040295

Nov 12, 2013
So I found the DVR recording of The Boondocks episode "Tom, Sarah and Usher" from December 16, 2018 at 3:00 AM (CT) as you can tell the video or picture quality looks so pixelated in low resolution during the earlier scenes of the said episode.

Thefoster'sboy

Toon Wonder
Jul 19, 2016
CN literally just played the Adult Swim sign-off at 2pm then went back to normal commercial breaks like what the ****?

ProtoGentIsDead

The Sprummer Expert.
Oct 8, 2017
Between NE and IA
Heard that CN Canada's management is in a bad state.
Maybe it was Corus's fault. Here are some technical glitches that you missed last year.

June 22nd, 2018 (watch out for the Prevue Channel logo while pressing the Guide button, because in America, Prevue becomes TV Guide in 1999, and this was 20 years till now):
It reminds me of this:

August 8th, 2018:

JTOONSAnimation

Jul 24, 2016
Yesterday during Total Drama Island the CN bug had it advertised as a "special", it was removed after the theme song played.

ProtoGentIsDead

The Sprummer Expert.
Oct 8, 2017
Between NE and IA
This happened on CN Canada earlier this month. More details in the description.
Could be an outage from the Corus Quay or the Cogeco headend from Hamilton.
Cogeco experiencing ‘technical difficulties’ in Hamilton
And I don't see why Rogers was listed at Hamilton, because I've found providers from the Hamilton postal codes on Zap2It, and Cogeco was listed.
The YT channel itself had Rogers and uploaded a TV Listings video last of May to show the current weather conditions from Hamilton.