Latest News

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon analyst, Harvey Street ambassador.
Jan 10, 2015
Ratings
7,255 87
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
ICYDK, Kids' WB has aired several Cartoon Network shows back in the 2000's. They aired Samurai Jack ONCE in 2001 (and I do mean only once), and they also aired The Powerpuff Girls, Codename: Kids Next Door and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. None of those shows lasted long on Kids' WB, and the only reason they aired them was to give Cartoon Network some promotion. I'm only dissapointed that Animaniacs already left Kids' WB and was airing on Nickelodeon and the newly-launched Nicktoons TV by the time PPG debuted on Kids' WB, it would've been fun to see both the PPG & the Warner siblings together in a promo (especially this - a "Burpalicious Belch-a-Thon" that could've easily been hosted by Wakko Warner instead of the PPG). Also there was a Toonami block in 2001, but they screwed it up by adding Scooby-Doo of all shows.

Last edited:

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon analyst, Harvey Street ambassador.
Jan 10, 2015
Ratings
7,255 87
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
Yeah, they showed new episodes of The Powerpuff Girls before Cartoon Network to promote the movie.
Which turned out to be a huge flop for both WB and Cartoon Network. After the movie bombed, CN refused to make anymore movies based on their shows. Never thought PPG would air new episodes on The WB before its home network, though.

SpaceCowboy

Mar 2, 2002
Ratings
103 2
USA
Visit site
I remembered they aired atleast one of the Cell Saga episodes of DBZ and one of the Saban-era Saiyan Saga episodes with a different voice cast. They awkwardly cut off the next episode previews. One of the Cloverway-dubbed Sailor Moon episodes aired as well.