Cartoon Network Plans Anti-Bullying Programming for October

Latest News & Videos

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Aug 14, 2015
Massachusetts
cartoon-info-blog.blogspot.com
Every Saturday in October from 3-4 P.M., Cartoon Network will air a special hour of programming of shows like The Amazing World of Gumball, Steve Universe, Clarence, We Bare Bears, and Teen Titans Go, with each episode having a message focusing on positive peer relationships and the power of teamwork. The episodes will also be on the app and On Demand. This is part of their Stop Bullying: Speak Up campaign. In addition, Rebecca Sugar has created a series of Fearless Self Expression videos that will teach kids ways to express themselves through artistic techniques.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cartoon-network-plans-special-anti-933926

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
It is a nice gesture at least to focus on bullying. I was bullied a lot when I was younger myself and it is quite painful to deal with. Speaking up may not resolve the issue, but at least it brings awareness to kids and offers ways for them to deal with it.

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
New York
I don't know about the other episode, but if it is not a new episode, my prediction for the Steven Universe anti bullying showcase is "Barnmates", Lapis was the closest I have seen to a bully in the series in that episode.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Something I had from McDonald's Chocolate Chip Mocca Frappe is.... plastic.
Captain Underpants season 3 July 19
Happy 41st birthday, Garfield!
So there's a reboot of this old French series called Oum the White Dolphin. Found it while channel surfing and initially thought it was CGI, but no!
Why are the forums all squished down to the left?