Cartoon Network Originals Renewal/Cancellation Thread

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
Sorry for double posting, but this might indicate that Steven Universe got renewed for season 6.

I rather wait and see if it's official, but right about now, it's pretty much of a speculation, besides i wouldn't lose sleep over if the renewal were true or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

alfa_alfa

I don't get anything from Ákos or Turner HU. They keep everything in secrets. Even the schedule updates which is important to a viewer.

Wow! Normally who can send Hungarian info apart from Turner HU?

Robin44

One of the writers had posted on twitter that there's a new season of We Bare Bears, I think they mean Season 4.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Don't know how reliable this website is, but it says The Powerpuff Girls (2016) got renewed for a third season. However, there's no mention of Steven Universe getting a sixth season.

It also says Ok KO got renewed for a second season.

http://www.smipkorea.com/eng2/company/history.php?pageNum=1&subNum=2

EDIT: It's the website of the animation studio that animates PPG 2016 according to a wiki user.

Last edited:

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
My 2 cents on SU, PPG 2016, and OK K.O.:
I feel that unless Cartoon Network or someone who works on those shows officially confirms these supposed renewals or confirms otherwise, they should stay under "Shows without an upcoming renewal announcement".

Also, the source used for the SU renewal is based on speculation.

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
I think we can start highlighting Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in blue. A thumbnail for the show on Boomerang SVOD was just added to their servers.
203.jpg

JTOONSAnimation

Tomb of the Cartoon Skeleton (aka Steve Hullet) made another update to the current production on Cartoon Network shows

He said there might be a few things incorrect, but he stated:
  • The Powerpuff Girls is awaiting a pickup
  • Ben 10, Steven Universe, Summer Camp Island, OKKO, and We Bare Bears are still in production
  • Mighty Magiswords, Wabbit and Bunnicula are ending
  • Apple & Onion season 1 is done.
  • Unikitty is "awaiting results" to see if more episodes will be picked up.
  • The next Scooby-Doo series might be called "Guess Who, Scooby-Doo"
  • A new Flintstones series, with an African-American cast
He also stated that Cartoon Network has a digital network called "Bite Size" and will offer new (episodes?) of Victor and Valentino, Infinity Train, and Craig of the Creek.

Don't take this too seriously, even he stated that some of the info is not completely updated.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts