Cartoon Network on HBO Max

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
With HBO Max having officially launched, I figured it would be time to do a rundown of the Cartoon Network content they currently have available.

SHOWS:
  • Adventure Time
  • The Amazing World of Gumball
  • Apple & Onion - season 1 (available to stream for the first time)
  • Ben 10 - seasons 1-3
  • Ben 10 (Classic)
  • Ben 10: Alien Force
  • Ben 10: Omniverse
  • Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
  • Chowder
  • Clarence (season 4 available to stream for the first time)
  • Craig of the Creek - season 1 (available to stream for the first time)
  • Dexter's Laboratory
  • Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (seasons 5 and 6 streaming in HD for the first time)
  • Infinity Train - season 1 (available to stream for the first time)
  • The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack (season 1 streaming in HD for the first time)
  • Mighty Magiswords
  • The Powerpuff Girls
  • The Powerpuff Girls (Classic)
  • Regular Show
  • Steven Universe (season 5 available to stream for the first time)
  • Summer Camp Island - season 1 (available to stream for the first time)
  • Uncle Grandpa
  • Victor and Valentino - season 1 (available to stream for the first time)
  • We Bare Bears
MOVIES:
  • Ben 10: Race Against Time
  • Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Destination Imagination
  • Regular Show: The Movie

5YearsOnEastCoast

No Cow & Chicken? No Camp Lazlo? No Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy? No Codename Kids Next Door? No Johnny Bravo?? No Courage the Cowardly the Dog?? NO ED, EDD & EDDY???

Ok, they would probably appear sometime later on HBO Max, but considering that how at least most of this shows were among most successful CN's shows and they aren't available at launch is confusing and some shows that weren't hits were there (like V&V or Mighty Magiswords or reboot PPG 2016).
Their selection isn't THAT bad, but it does feel kinda ...empty. Glad to see shows like (Classic) PPG, Clarence, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and Regular Show to be there at least.

And speaking of Clarence... Clarence has 4 seasons? I thought It had 3 seasons.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I was expecting 60 series, instead there are only 23...

This is insane. There are a lot more cartoons on Netflix and Disney+. How many Warner Bros cartoons are on HBO Max?

5YearsOnEastCoast

I was expecting 60 series, instead there are only 23...

This is insane. There are a lot more cartoons on Netflix and Disney+. How many Warner Bros cartoons are on HBO Max?
Actually there are 24 (25 counting Samurai Jack). But they yeah, the number is disappointingly low considering that there aren't even half Of CN's originals there, while on Disney+ there was over half of Disney Television Animation cartoons there (even on the launch).

Woof. That's bad. Missing a lot of stuff that we thought was all but confirmed. Hopefully they're adding more in the next few days, but this really kills my excitement for HBO Max.

Dr.Pepper

Yeah it looks like I’m waiting on HBO Max for a little while. I thought a lot of shows like KND and EEnE were confirmed to be there?

Mandouga

Just saying, but they did say "not all titles available at launch". In any case, I can only guess that they are doing what they call "test marketing" for animated shows, which could possibly mean that they aren't entirely confident in this new service...

On the other hand, unlike Disney+, we don't absolutely have to get the direct subscription. We can also log in with our TV providers (but you still have to create a separate HBO Max account), so we can watch HBO Max without paying anything extra (their exact words are "at no extra cost"), so in this case, it's not so bad. If they only had the direct subscription, then there would be a problem, plus, admittedly, it's not available on all providers yet, so I guess whether or not there should be more (animated) TV shows then there are right now really depends on who you ask.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Birthday, Justin Felbinger
How come nobody made SpongeBob talk back? It's currently airing new episodes every Fridays
Since I'm in New Hampshire, there's snow outside today.
kecskezombi01 wrote on KristofLaci991130's profile.
Hello, here. Are you living in a Hungarian city?

Featured Posts