Cartoon Network October 2017 Premiere Info

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Cartoon Network - October 2017 Premiere Info. Schedule is complete.
[from October 1st to November 6th, 2017]

Key = [BOOMERANG] means a new Sonic Boom episode airing on Boomerang.
[NEW NEW NEW NEW] means a new episode of a Cartoon Network show airing on the Friday Night block.
[NEW NEW NEW BOO] means a new HALLOWEEN episode of a Cartoon Network show airing on the Friday Night block next week.
Note: Don’t forget to watch the Original Teen Titans every weekday morning at 6:00 AM (EST) if you have West feed you can watch it at 9:00 AM (EST).

HAPPY HALLOWEEN and Happy 25th Birthday to Cartoon Network.

Cartoon Network 1992 Logo 1.jpg - Cartoon Network 2004 Logo 2.png - Cartoon Network May 2010 Logo 2.png
October 1st, 1992 - October 1st, 2017
Ben 10 (2017)
Fri October 6th - 5:00 PM (EST) - 132 - Max to the Max [CANNONBOLT SPECIAL]
Fri October 13th - 5:00 PM (EST) - 133 - Cutting Corners [STINKFLY SPECIAL]
Fri October 20th - 5:00 PM (EST) - 134 - Xingo [UPGRADE SPECIAL]
Fri October 27th - 5:00 PM (EST) - 135 - Scared Silly [WILDVINE SPECIAL] [HALLOWEEN SPECIAL]
Fri November 3rd - 5:00 PM (EST) - 136 - Need For Speed [OVERFLOW SPECIAL]
Clarence
Fri October 27th - 7:45 PM (EST) - 326 - A Nightmare On Aberdale Street: Balance's Revenge [HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] [NEW NEW NEW BOO]

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs: The Series
Sun October 29th - 5:00 PM (EST) - 124/125 - Flintenstein/Mayornormal Activity [HALLOWEEN SPECIAL]

Justice League Action
Sat October 7th - 7:00 AM (EST) - 139 - The Brain Buster
Sat October 14th - 7:00 AM (EST) - 140 - E. Nigma, Consulting Detective
Sat October 21st - 7:00 AM (EST) - 141 - Harley Goes Ape!
Sat October 28th - 7:00 AM (EST) - 142 - Phased and Confused
Sat November 4th - 7:00 AM (EST) - 143 - It'll Take a Miracle
OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
Fri October 6th - 6:30 PM (EST) - 132/133 - Rad Likes Robots/KO's Video Channel [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Mon October 9th - 6:25 PM (EST) - 134 - The Power Is Yours [CAPTAIN PLANET CROSSOVER SPECIAL]
Fri October 13th - 6:30 PM (EST) - 135 - Glory Days [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Fri October 20th - 6:30 PM (EST) - 136 - Plazalympics [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Fri October 27th - 6:30 PM (EST) - 137/138 - Parents Day/We Got Hacked [NEW NEW NEW BOO] [HALLOWEEN SPECIAL]
Fri November 3rd - 6:30 PM (EST) - 139 - Back in Red Action [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Sonic Boom
Sat October 7th - 6:00 PM (EST) - 246 - Lair on Lockdown [BOOMERANG]
Sat October 14th - 6:00 PM (EST) - 247 - You and I Bee-come [BOOMERANG]
Sat October 21st - 6:00 PM (EST) - 248 - Don't Make Me Angry [BOOMERANG]
Sat October 28th - 6:00 PM (EST) - 249 - Eggman Family Vacation [BOOMERANG]
Sat November 4th - 6:00 PM (EST) - 250 - Return to Beyond the Valley of the Cubots [BOOMERANG]

Teen Titans Go!
Fri October 6th - 6:00 PM (EST) - 436 - TV Knight 2 [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Mon October 9th - 6:00 PM (EST) - 437/438 - Justice League's Next Top Talented Star [HALF HOUR SPECIAL]
Fri October 20th - 6:00 PM (EST) - 439 - The Academy [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Fri October 27th - 6:00 PM (EST) - 440 - Costume Contest [NEW NEW NEW BOO] [HALLOWEEN SPECIAL]
Fri November 3rd - 6:00 PM (EST) - 441 - Throne of Bones [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
The Amazing World of Gumball
Fri October 6th - 7:00 PM (EST) - 536 - The Puppets [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Fri October 13th - 6:45 PM (EST) - 537 - The Nuisance [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Fri October 20th - 7:00 PM (EST) - 538 - The Line [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Fri November 3rd - 7:00 PM (EST) - 539 - The List [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
The Powerpuff Girls (2016)
Sun October 29th - 5:30 PM (EST) - 229 - Midnight at the Mayor's Mansion [HALLOWEEN SPECIAL]
Transformers: Robots in Disguise: Combiner Force
Sat October 7th - 6:30 AM (EST) - 321 - Collateral Damage
Sat October 14th - 6:30 AM (EST) - 322 - Something He Ate
Sat October 21st - 6:30 AM (EST) - 323 - Sick as a Bot
Sat October 28th - 6:30 AM (EST) - 324 - Five Fugitives
Sat November 4th - 6:30 AM (EST) - 325 - Enemy of My Enemy

Unikitty!
Fri October 27th - 6:15 PM (EST) - 101 - Spoooooky Game [NEW NEW NEW BOO] [HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] [SNEAK PEEK]
We Bare Bears
Fri October 6th - 7:30 PM (EST) - 324 - Dog Hotel [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Fri October 13th - 7:00 PM (EST) - 325/326 - Bear Lift/The Nom Nom Show [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Fri October 20th - 7:30 PM (EST) - 327/328 - Ice Cave/Spa Day [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Fri October 27th - 7:30 PM (EST) - 329 - Charlie's Halloween Thing [NEW NEW NEW BOO] [HALLOWEEN SPECIAL]
Fri November 3rd - 7:30 PM (EST) - 330/331 - Bunnies/Pigeons [NEW NEW NEW NEW]

Movies And Specials

Last edited:

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
I still have to wonder what the holdup even is for any announcement regarding SU. Maybe they're trying to make sure the rest of the season airs without any cliffhangers? I mean, at this point I think it goes without saying that there will be a full month of premieres or something among those lines when the show does return, but with that in mind it does legit feel like they're taking their sweet time more than usual. Then again, the other two 52-ep batches did both take roughly a year and a half to fully air.

I'm not necessarily being impatient about this (and if I am, I at least can deal with it), it just strikes me as quite curious.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
RIP Steven Universe. At least for this month.
I still have to wonder what the holdup even is for any announcement regarding SU. Maybe they're trying to make sure the rest of the season airs without any cliffhangers? I mean, at this point I think it goes without saying that there will be a full month of premieres or something among those lines when the show does return, but with that in mind it does legit feel like they're taking their sweet time more than usual. Then again, the other two 52-ep batches did both take roughly a year and a half to fully air.

I'm not necessarily being impatient about this (and if I am, I at least can deal with it), it just strikes me as quite curious.
I don't think OK K.O.! having premieres next month (except for Oct. 6th and 9th) is legit. There will most likely be a break for that show for the rest of that month for new SU. Seriously, K.O.! needs at least a break!

EDIT: On second thought, let's wait until the SU panel at NYCC on October 5th for the trailer (which will probably contain the release date!).

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
The Justice League Action premieres listed are incorrect. "The Ringer" premiered this past weekend. Two episodes that are available on the Cartoon Network website and haven't aired yet on TV are "The Brain Buster" and "Phased and Confused", but their air-dates haven't been confirmed yet.

Robin44

So I guess Season 3 of We Bare Bears has more than 26 episodes? Or is Dog Hotel the season 4 premiere?
Weird, you would think more CN shows would have Halloween specials but I guess it’s just We Bare Bears and Clarence this year. (For now)
Also I’m pretty sure Charlie’s Halloween Thing isn’t a NEW NEW NEW NEW episode, it would air on its own Halloween block.

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member

Sure is really baffling that the show continues its hiatus, though one possibility that comes to mind is they are really going to do a huge bomb once it is ready to do so.

Toon4Thought

Sure is really baffling that the show continues its hiatus, though one possibility that comes to mind is they are really going to do a huge bomb once it is ready to do so.

At this point I'll be genuinely surprised if they don't do that.

Toon4Thought

Man, I just wish that the network would connect it's live stream with it's VOD stream like what Disney XD does. It's like the network's trying to sabotage it's live stream somewhat.

I've been somewhat gathering that impression too. They're taking more chances with this migration for sure, but part of me kind of respects them for that (even when it doesn't work).

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
There is a livestream on their website and I think the app used to have it (don't know why it was removed if they left it on the website), but yeah, it would be nice if they added it back to the app.

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
Sonic Boom
Sat October 21st - 6:00 PM (EST) - 248 - Don't Make Me Angry [BOOMERANG]
Sat October 28th - 6:00 PM (EST) - 249 - Eggman Family Vacation [BOOMERANG]
Sat November 4th - 6:00 PM (EST) - 250 - Return to Beyond the Valley of the Cubots [BOOMERANG]
http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/sonic-boom/episode-guide/EP02040281?aid=tvschedule
We're getting close to the Season 2 finale!

Because with Grizzy S1 finale premiering Friday, and SB's finale likely to be November 18th barring any other scenarios of delays, Boom will go back to being premier-less. Always the possibility they throw us for a loop on November of unknowing premiers, but don't see it happening. I really like they decided to keep them as weekly premiers instead of a weekday burn-off for the sake of having something to look forward to each week - even if the same show.

Robin44

According to this from CN's twitter, Ben 10: Scared Silly actually airs in October. Making Scared Silly actually a [HALLOWEEN SPECIAL]
Here is the tweet: Also, this site says that after Grey Matter Special, there isn't a new episode till October 27, that episode is Scared Silly, so probably no Cannonbolt, Upgrade special etc. this month.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/ben-10/listings/

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member
Because with Grizzy S1 finale premiering Friday, and SB's finale likely to be November 18th barring any other scenarios of delays, Boom will go back to being premier-less. Always the possibility they throw us for a loop on November of unknowing premiers, but don't see it happening. I really like they decided to keep them as weekly premiers instead of a weekday burn-off for the sake of having something to look forward to each week - even if the same show.
Yes it works well for a new episode to air weekly instead of daily for SB, it sure is good that it is airing the same way.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Justice League Action
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlist...ague+Action&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

October 7th - "The Brain Buster"
October 14th - "E. Nigma, Consulting Detective"
October 21st - "Harley Goes Ape!"
October 28th - "Phased and Confused"

Teen Titans Go!
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP01712326&t=Teen+Titans+Go!&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

October 6th - "TV Knight 2"
October 9th - "Justice League's Next Top Talented Star"
October 20th - "The Academy"
October 27th - "Costume Contest"

Last edited by a moderator:

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts