Cartoon Network October 2010 Premiere Info

chdr

That is very likely the case and if that is indeed the case then they simply could have waited to add it to the schedule until they could adequately promote it a month in advance.
Yeah, CN tends to do that sometimes. For example, Monday's premiere episode of Adventure Time isn't even finished yet...

Sketch

not like those other old guys
Yeah, CN tends to do that sometimes. For example, Monday's premiere episode of Adventure Time isn't even finished yet...

Though in the case of Robotomy, they probably could have made a teaser of some kind until they had episode footage to use in promos.

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!

They should've waited until November. Then they'd have time to promote the cartoons. But no, it's coming in a few days.....rushed.

c@rt00nguy26

Man I hope the episode won't be rushed because it looks to be a really good episode exploring Marceline's history and relationship with her parents. I want it to turn out good
frown.gif

c@rt00nguy26

They should've waited until November. Then they'd have time to promote the cartoons. But no, it's coming in a few days.....rushed.

They also should've delayed Robotomy's premier to November. A new show premiering along with the beginning of Adventure Time's 2nd season at November would have been a great night of premiers.

Neomysterion

TZ's Resident Neopets King
I can't wait for Robotomy to air as well (hoping it's true).
I'm also surprised that Goosebumps isn't airing on Cartoon Network this year as well.
Any new Halloween specials coming up, or no? :confused:

Dragonpiece

I'm also surprised that Goosebumps isn't airing on Cartoon Network this year as well.
Any new Halloween specials coming up, or no? :confused:
Like I said earlier, the Hub green lit a new series by the creator of Goose Bumps to air on their station so CN will probably never air the series again because of that.

Mesousa

Biggest Hinata Azuma fanboy
CN and their poor treatment of cartoons. I've been seeing more promos of the live-action programs than ones for the new episodes of Sym-bionic Titan, Clone Wars, and Batman: Brave and Bold. Who is the guy in charge of CN's advertising anyway?... *sigh* If only CN actually responded to the feedback on their site
shrug.gif

Actually, CN are treating every show well, in my opinion.

Remember, they have like, what, 10 or so shows they promote for new episodes? That's a lot of series, believe it or not.

Kool345

Starting at 8/7c on ABC
Robotomy is getting off to a bad start with Cartoon Network already. Not one single promo is on TV, and no evidence of the show is on their webiste. Hopefully by Sunday, we should see a promo, considering Sunday is their big Ben 10 event. Also, The Looney Tunes Show is going in that same route, not one promo or evidence at all. Maybe The Looney Tunes Show will air in Johnny Test's place, I hope. Another thing, when will the new episodes of The Garfield Show air (I don't it will be on Mondays because it is full of stuff already). As for promos, I myself haven't seen much promos for Regular Show, MAD, Generator Rex, and Sym-Bionic Titan (and recently, not much for Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc. either).

c@rt00nguy26

As for promos, I myself haven't seen much promos for Regular Show, MAD, Generator Rex, and Sym-Bionic Titan (and recently, not much for Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc. either).

After the premier night of the live-action shows, they went back to airing promos for Regular Show, Titan, Rex, MAD, Scooby, and Adventure Time. It was because they were focusing all of their promotion on the live-action shows that day. But man, you couldn't go through a single commercial without seeing promos of Hole In The Wall, Destroy Build Destroy, and Dude. CN gave their live-action programs more promotion that one day than their cartoons on weekdays
shrug.gif

chdr

Interesting, CN Australia has information for most of AT Season 2 already...

201 - Loyalty to the King
There's a new "Nice King" in Ooo, and he looks kinda like someone else we know.

202 - Blood Under the Skin
Finn goes on an embarrassing quest to get armor to fit in with some really cool knights.

203 - It Came From the Nightosphere
Finn must defeat the Lord of Evil while attempting to reunite him with his daughter, Marceline.

204 - The Eyes
A weirdo horse prevents Finn and Jake from getting sleep.

205 - Story Tellin'
Finn must find a story to tell Jake while he is out sick.

206 - Slow Love
Finn and Jake need to find a mate for a snail that threatens to steal their home.

207 - Power Animal
Evil gnomes kidnap Finn to harness his awesomeness.

208 - Crystals Have Power
Jake takes a vow of non-violence.

209 - To Cut a Woman's Hair
Finn needs to find a princess willing to give up a lock of hair in order to save Jake from a balding witch.

210 - Meet the Parents
Jake pretends to be a rainicorn when Lady Rainicorn's parents come to visit.

211 - The Chamber of Frozen Blades
Finn and Jake sneak into the Ice King's lair, ninja-style.

212 - The Other Tarts
Finn and Jake curry tarts for a meeting of Ooo royalty.

213 - The Pods
Finn and Jake must sort the good magic beans from the bad.

214 - Finn the King
Finn and Jake get to live like royalty.

215 - The Smartening
Finn seeks a quick way to get smarter before Princess Bubblegum's Science BBQ.

216 - Guardians of Sunshine
???

217 - Murder Train
Finn and Jake star in a murder mystery on a train.

218 - Dead Flower
Finn and Jake must replace Princess Bubblegum's rare flower.

219 - Peace on Earth
Finn discovers a colony of one of the last remaining humans on Ooo.

220 - Masters of Romance
Finn takes dating advice from Jake and Marceline.

221 - Belly of the Beast
Finn and Jake go inside a giant to cure his stomach ache.

222 - Wish Upon a Maze
Finn and Jake traverse through a dangerous maze to have a wish granted.

223 - Dueling Videos
Finn and Jake create a home movie.

224 - His Mortal Folly
Finn and Jake hunt down the Lich King. Meanwhile, Ice King asks for their approval to date Princess Bubblegum.

225 - TBA
???

226 - TBA
???

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
The front page is wrong. It lists episode 24 of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders as Forgiveness. This is actually episode 26. Duplicity isn't a real episode. It is a merged episode of 318-320, so it actually should consist of 3 Production Codes, not just 1 as you have noted. Likewise Dragonoid Colossus is actually 325.

PunkPhantom

Addicted to Toons & Tunes
Interesting, CN Australia has information for most of AT Season 2 already...

201 - Loyalty to the King
There's a new "Nice King" in Ooo, and he looks kinda like someone else we know.

202 - Blood Under the Skin
Finn goes on an embarrassing quest to get armor to fit in with some really cool knights.

203 - It Came From the Nightosphere
Finn must defeat the Lord of Evil while attempting to reunite him with his daughter, Marceline.

204 - The Eyes
A weirdo horse prevents Finn and Jake from getting sleep.

205 - Story Tellin'
Finn must find a story to tell Jake while he is out sick.

206 - Slow Love
Finn and Jake need to find a mate for a snail that threatens to steal their home.

207 - Power Animal
Evil gnomes kidnap Finn to harness his awesomeness.

208 - Crystals Have Power
Jake takes a vow of non-violence.

209 - To Cut a Woman's Hair
Finn needs to find a princess willing to give up a lock of hair in order to save Jake from a balding witch.

210 - Meet the Parents
Jake pretends to be a rainicorn when Lady Rainicorn's parents come to visit.

211 - The Chamber of Frozen Blades
Finn and Jake sneak into the Ice King's lair, ninja-style.

212 - The Other Tarts
Finn and Jake curry tarts for a meeting of Ooo royalty.

213 - The Pods
Finn and Jake must sort the good magic beans from the bad.

214 - Finn the King
Finn and Jake get to live like royalty.

215 - The Smartening
Finn seeks a quick way to get smarter before Princess Bubblegum's Science BBQ.

216 - Guardians of Sunshine
???

217 - Murder Train
Finn and Jake star in a murder mystery on a train.

218 - Dead Flower
Finn and Jake must replace Princess Bubblegum's rare flower.

219 - Peace on Earth
Finn discovers a colony of one of the last remaining humans on Ooo.

220 - Masters of Romance
Finn takes dating advice from Jake and Marceline.

221 - Belly of the Beast
Finn and Jake go inside a giant to cure his stomach ache.

222 - Wish Upon a Maze
Finn and Jake traverse through a dangerous maze to have a wish granted.

223 - Dueling Videos
Finn and Jake create a home movie.

224 - His Mortal Folly
Finn and Jake hunt down the Lich King. Meanwhile, Ice King asks for their approval to date Princess Bubblegum.

225 - TBA
???

226 - TBA
???
Well if that's true Nightosphere sounds awesome as does Peace on Earth and His Mortal Folly. The rest sound weird (but what do you expect form Adventure Time?!):p

{Shadow}

Schedule Update IV:

- The Super Hero Squad Show season 2 starts October 23rd at 6:30 AM. Titles have been added to the first post.
- New episodes of Pokémon DP: Sinnoh League Victors move to 8:00 AM, starting October 16th. Ben 10: Ultimate Alien repeats will occupy the 7:00 AM spot.

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
Ben gets death slotted to 7AM? They just don't care, do they?

And it's good for Pokemon to get the 8:00 spot.

KPTitan

The Doc is in...
Sweet.... we're finally getting more new episodes of Ultimate Alien, and I'm really looking forward to them. I think it's also a good thing that Pokemon gets moved up to 8 AM instead, there were alot of worried folks out there about the 7 AM timeslot being "too early".

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Well, I'll be watching the Scooby-Doo movie.

Wow, Pokemon gets a better time-slot, but Super Hero Squad gets the shaft? I think the trade is worth it, IMO.

Besides, Super Hero Squad is getting a DVD release.

Light Lucario

Staff member
That's awesome news for Pokemon. Even though I didn't mind the early premiers, especially since they have been promoting Sinnoh League Victors really well, I thought that was the main problem with how Cartoon Network was handling the series. Now, it's actually has a premier slot that more kids would be awake to see. I'm glad that they're giving it a better time slot. Plus, we'll get to see the Sinnoh League battles and the beginning of the Best Wishes dub in a much more reasonable premier slot.

I wonder why they're putting Ultimate Alien in the 7AM slot instead, but it gets a fairly good amount of exposure on the channel as it is with being an original Cartoon Network series.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts