Cartoon Network October 2010 Premiere Info

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

{Shadow}

#Toonami - Saturdays 11pm-4am
Mar 18, 2005
@Shadow0285
Schedule Update:

- New MAD title for Oct. 11th added: "Wall-E-Nator, Extreme Renovation: House Edition - Superman's Fortress of Solitude"
- Adventure Time season 2 has been delayed. Repeats scheduled until further notice.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
Feb 26, 2002
Washington
Schedule Update:

- New MAD title for Oct. 11th added: "Wall-E-Nator, Extreme Renovation: House Edition - Superman's Fortress of Solitude"
- Adventure Time season 2 has been delayed. Repeats scheduled until further notice.
Wall-E mash-up with Terminator? That sounds hilarious and so does Renovation on the Fortress of Solitude.

Blankments

The Sparkle Rises!
Dec 6, 2009
Indiana
One of my favorite Pixar movies combined with one of the greatest action franchises of all-time? Yes, please!

Kieran Pertnav

Self-confidence!
Aug 31, 2010
Hawaii
I'm not surprised that Adventure Time Season 2 was delayed. From what I've heard they don't really have that many episodes finished yet, and it makes sense to have breaks between seasons anyways.

Sketch

Feb 26, 2002
Washington
since adventure time is going to take a break they should move regular show and mad to 8pm.
Nah, Adventure Time will be back in premieres before long. In the mean-time the reruns can continue to help Regular Show and MAD succeed in their slots. Don't fix what isn't broken as they say.

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
Jun 28, 2007
Earth Two
Season 2 of Adventure TIme starts with It Came From the Nightosphere on October 11th.

Huh, didn't know CN would start it so quickly.

{Shadow}

Mar 18, 2005
@Shadow0285
Schedule Update:

• Tower Prep gets a special sneak peek premiere airing on Saturday, October 16th at 9pm, following the premiere of Scooby-Doo! Curse of the Lake Monster.
  • Adventure Time season 2 starts on October 11th at 8pm with "It Came From the Nightosphere".
  • New Johnny Test title for October 11th added: "Johnny's Got a Wart!"
  • New Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders title for October 9th added: "Dragonoid Colossus".
  • Episode swap for MAD:
Mon Oct 4 - 8:30pm - 106 - "Wall-E-Nator, Extreme Renovation: House Edition - Superman's Fortress of Solitude"
Mon Oct 11 - 8:30pm - 105 - "Pirates of Neverland: At Wit's End, Batman Family Feud"

{Shadow}

Mar 18, 2005
@Shadow0285
Schedule Update III:

- Adventure Time episode for October 18th changed to "The Eyes" (replaces "Loyalty to the King").
- Episode airing order for Regular Show for the remainder of October has changed. See first post for new airing order.
- New MAD title for October 18th added: "I Love You, Iron Man, Zeke and Lex Luthor"
- New Hole in the Wall title for October 20th added: "The Shape Shifters vs. Team Giddyup!"

Sketch

Feb 26, 2002
Washington
Iron Man meets I Love You Man? That could be hilarious same with Zeke and Lex Luthor.

Good to see Adventure Time will continue premieres in October.

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
Jun 28, 2007
Earth Two
Good News: Robotomy's premiering on October 25 at 8:45PM, right after MAD! That's according to CN's official Twitter page.

Bad News: It's only a few weeks from now, and CN has been plugging Tower Prep promotions instead of this.......and it's October 6th. That's even less than what Regular Show and MAD had (RS was promoted on August 7th, while MAD was promoted on the second week of Friday).

Either Cartoon Network hates their first name or they think millions of kids are going to run in droves to watch it....and they don't even know about it.

Cartoon Network fails just for that.

Sketch

Feb 26, 2002
Washington
There is no good reason to not promote all their new original programming. Robotomy should have been promoted by now with a premiere at the end of the month. That's typical CN advertising practices for you.

You know, I actually would rather see Regular Show and Robotomy back to back with MAD either before or after them but oh well. Hopefully Robotomy will do well in that slot.

c@rt00nguy26

Sep 24, 2010
United States
CN and their poor treatment of cartoons. I've been seeing more promos of the live-action programs than ones for the new episodes of Sym-bionic Titan, Clone Wars, and Batman: Brave and Bold. Who is the guy in charge of CN's advertising anyway?... *sigh* If only CN actually responded to the feedback on their site

Daxdiv

Does this look like the face of mercy?
I had a feeling that the Ranger episode would have aired after the Grand Festival, since that would have been awkward if CN aired the Ranger episode around the week it came out while we're in the middle of the Grand Festival. Nice to see the end of the month will have the Gym Match with Volkner. Still looking forward to everything like new AT even if it pending. I haven't been watching CN proper as much lately, due to work, school, y'know, real life business. But hearing the fact that Robotmy isn't getting promotion when it's a few weeks from airing is a little strange.

chdr

Aug 31, 2008
Texas
There is no good reason to not promote all their new original programming. Robotomy should have been promoted by now with a premiere at the end of the month. That's typical CN advertising practices for you.

You know, I actually would rather see Regular Show and Robotomy back to back with MAD either before or after them but oh well. Hopefully Robotomy will do well in that slot.
Good News: Robotomy's premiering on October 25 at 8:45PM, right after MAD! That's according to CN's official Twitter page.

Bad News: It's only a few weeks from now, and CN has been plugging Tower Prep promotions instead of this.......and it's October 6th. That's even less than what Regular Show and MAD had (RS was promoted on August 7th, while MAD was promoted on the second week of Friday).

Either Cartoon Network hates their first name or they think millions of kids are going to run in droves to watch it....and they don't even know about it.

Cartoon Network fails just for that.
Considering how last-minute that news is (Robotomy wasn't included in the original schedule releases), I wouldn't be surprised if they're still working on commercials for the show.

Sketch

Feb 26, 2002
Washington
Considering how last-minute that news is (Robotomy wasn't included in the original schedule releases), I wouldn't be surprised if they're still working on commercials for the show.
That is very likely the case and if that is indeed the case then they simply could have waited to add it to the schedule until they could adequately promote it a month in advance.