Cartoon Network May 2021 Premiere Info

whoisretro

Perhaps We Baby Bears became one of the programs for CN's upcoming Cartoonito block.

If it was I feel like it would've been mentioned with the other Cartoonito shows back in the February upfront but it wasn't, so it seems like it has just been pushed back.

PM13

If it was I feel like it would've been mentioned with the other Cartoonito shows back in the February upfront but it wasn't, so it seems like it has just been pushed back.
Also their new bumpers have baby grizz from We Baby Bears.

ToonsJazzLover

Honestly I was kinda expecting We Baby Bears to premiere this month, but I guess we’ll have to until Cartoonito comes out to see if it’s part of the block

PM13

Honestly I was kinda expecting We Baby Bears to premiere this month, but I guess we’ll have to until Cartoonito comes out to see if it’s part of the block
But in cn's new bumpers they have baby grizz in it.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

But in cn's new bumpers they have baby grizz in it.
That doesn't mean it can't be part of the block. It's probably there to represent Cartoonito.

Or maybe it doesn't really matter. DC Super Hero Girls appears in the bumpers too and CN treats it like trash.

PM13

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if Power Players will return or if it's cancelled. Not a fan just curious.

PM13

I checked and yep it's an hour long episode, so season 2 is actaully 39 episodes.
You know this makes that Saturday special along with the guest appearences on TTG and character debuts on TDR.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Sorry for taking so long. I had to work in the morning.
I'm working on the thread right now. One moment, please...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts