Cartoon Network March 2021 Premiere Info

whoisretro

CN just announced the premiere of Elliot from Earth for March 29th at..... 9AM airing..... every weekday. Looks like CN is trying to kill this show fast probably why it's been delayed so much.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

CN just announced the premiere of Elliot from Earth for March 29th at..... 9AM airing..... every weekday. Looks like CN is trying to kill this show fast probably why it's been delayed so much.
9AM isn't bad considering how well Craig used to perform at 10AM.

The burn off is a little odd tho. But from what I heard they will only air a handful of episodes now, not the entire first season.

whoisretro

9AM isn't bad considering how well Craig used to perform at 10AM.

The burn off is a little odd tho. But from what I heard they will only air a handful of episodes now, not the entire first season.

Craig at 10AM weekdays was during the summer if they waited to air Elliott in the summer airing it at 9AM it would be totally be fine but nah and sites like Futon is claiming season 1 is only 16 episodes (which CN is airing all of them in the 2 week bomb) but i remember hearing before that it was 20? who knows maybe they'll holding the last 4 or they just don't exists we'll have to see.

They'll really giving this show the exact opposite treatment that Gumball gets already and it's sad because the show does look good.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Finally, something of interest!
I can't believe it took till the tail end of THREE MONTHS for something to happen on CN, but here we are.

whoisretro

Here are Cartoon Network and HBO Max's premieres for March. The info here may be incomplete and is subject to change. If I missed anything or made any mistakes, please let me know and I'll add/fix it as soon as I can.

Bakugan: Battle Planet
Sunday, March 7 - 6:30 A.M. (EST) - 249 - The AB Bakugan Battle League! Parts 1 & 2
Sunday, March 14 - 6:30 A.M. (EST) - 250 - Haavik's Challenge/Storm Haavik's Tower!
Sunday, March 21 - 6:30 A.M. (EST) - 251 - Awesome Brawlers vs. Haavik/Their Fights
Sunday, March 28 - 6:30 A.M. (EST) - 252 - Haavik's Final Show/Miracle Planet! [SEASON FINALE]

Craig of the Creek

Saturday, March 6 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 327 - Fan or Foe?
Saturday, March 13 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 328 - New Jersey
Saturday, March 20 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 329 - The Sunflower
Saturday, March 27 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 330 - Craig World

Elliott From Earth
Monday, March 29 - 9 A.M. (EST) - Wednesday, Part 1
Tuesday, March 30 - 9 A.M. (EST) - Wednesday, Part 2
Wednesday, March 31 - 9 A.M. (EST) - Wednesday, Part 3

Teen Titans GO!
Saturday, March 6 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 646 - Just a Little Patience… Yeah… Yeah
Saturday, March 13 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 647 - Villains in a Van Getting Gelato
Saturday, March 20 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 648 - I Am Chair
Saturday, March 27 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 649 - Bumgorf

Tig N' Seek
Thursday, March 11 - Season 1B [HBO Max]

Total DramaRama

Saturday, March 6 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 248 - Life of Pie
Saturday, March 13 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 249 - AbracaDuncan
Saturday, March 20 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 250 - Shock and AWW
Saturday, March 27 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 252 - School District 9 [SEASON FINALE]
Saturday, March 27 - 9:45 A.M. (EST) - 251 - The A-Bok-Bok-Bokalypse

The Elliott from Earth premiere dates are wrong, the correct ones are:

Monday, March 29

Wednesday - Part 1 at 9AM

Wednesday - Part 2 at 9:15AM

Wednesday - Part 3 at 9:30AM

Wednesday - Part 4 at 9:45AM

Tuesday, March 30

Idiosyncratic Induction at 9AM

Memory Mayhem at 9:15AM

Wednesday, March 31

Developing Dilemma at 9AM

Inadvertent Inversion at 9:15AM

The rest of the premiere dates are listed in the press release:

Last edited:

whoisretro

Here are Cartoon Network and HBO Max's premieres for March. The info here may be incomplete and is subject to change. If I missed anything or made any mistakes, please let me know and I'll add/fix it as soon as I can.

Bakugan: Battle Planet
Sunday, March 7 - 6:30 A.M. (EST) - 249 - The AB Bakugan Battle League! Parts 1 & 2
Sunday, March 14 - 6:30 A.M. (EST) - 250 - Haavik's Challenge/Storm Haavik's Tower!
Sunday, March 21 - 6:30 A.M. (EST) - 251 - Awesome Brawlers vs. Haavik/Their Fights
Sunday, March 28 - 6:30 A.M. (EST) - 252 - Haavik's Final Show/Miracle Planet! [SEASON FINALE]

Craig of the Creek

Saturday, March 6 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 327 - Fan or Foe?
Saturday, March 13 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 328 - New Jersey
Saturday, March 20 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 329 - The Sunflower
Saturday, March 27 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 330 - Craig World

Elliott From Earth
Monday, March 29 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 101/102/103/104 - Wednesday, Parts 1-4 [SERIES PREMIERE]
Tuesday, March 30 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 105 - Idiosyncratic Induction
Tuesday, March 30 - 9:15 A.M. (EST) - 106 - Memory Mayhem
Wednesday, March 31 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 107 - Developing Dilemma
Wednesday, March 31 - 9:15 A.M. (EST) - 108 - Inadvertent Inversion

Teen Titans GO!
Saturday, March 6 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 646 - Just a Little Patience… Yeah… Yeah
Saturday, March 13 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 647 - Villains in a Van Getting Gelato
Saturday, March 20 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 648 - I Am Chair
Saturday, March 27 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 649 - Bumgorf

Tig N' Seek
Thursday, March 11 - Season 1B [HBO Max]

Total DramaRama

Saturday, March 6 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 248 - Life of Pie
Saturday, March 13 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 249 - AbracaDuncan
Saturday, March 20 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 250 - Shock and AWW
Saturday, March 27 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 252 - School District 9 [SEASON FINALE]
Saturday, March 27 - 9:45 A.M. (EST) - 251 - The A-Bok-Bok-Bokalypse

CN's schedule for March 21 is out and Bakugan is actually doubling up that day, the season finale and the episode before that will both be airing that day at 6:30AM and 7AM.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
CN's schedule for March 21 is out and Bakugan is actually doubling up that day, the season finale and the episode before that will both be airing that day at 6:30AM and 7AM.

Which site did you use? The guides I'm checking only go up to March 19 right now.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Wow! That site still works? I haven't used it in a long time.
I remember a year or two back when it just broke and stopped showing the schedules. I assumed whoever ran that site stopped maintaining it. Glad to see it's still around.

CNC

Sunday, March 21 - ????? - 649 -HAFO SAFO (probably just an error cause I doubt they will premiere a new episode on a sunday)
Apparently that error was made because it's being shown in Teletoon's schedule. Not sure how that got in there.
1615139949535.png

Dr.Pepper

Is Elliot from Earth supposed to be a preschool show (I haven’t really been following it)? Why is it on during the school day?

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Is Elliot from Earth supposed to be a preschool show (I haven’t really been following it)? Why is it on during the school day?

No. This is part of CN's normal lineup. Cartoonito doesn't start until the Fall.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Maybe this means CN will finally air the unaired Apple & Onion and UniKitty! sick episodes.
Unikitty's Sick Day episode just got added to the CN App. They probably won't air it on TV but adding it to their app is still more than nothing.

whoisretro

Teen Titans GO!
Saturday, March 6 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 710 - Just a Little Patience… Yeah… Yeah
Saturday, March 13 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 711 - Villains in a Van Getting Gelato
Saturday, March 20 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 712 - I Am Chair
Saturday, March 27 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 713 - Bumgorf

The Teen Titans GO! episodes that aired this month are all still from Season 6, the only Season 7 episode they've aired so far was the Dance Crew episode. The episodes this month were 646, 647, 648 and 649.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
The Teen Titans GO! episodes that aired this month are all still from Season 6, the only Season 7 episode they've aired so far was the Dance Crew episode. The episodes this month were 646, 647, 648 and 649.

Okay, but the DC Animation Forum opened a thread for TTG season 7 talkback a couple of months ago, so shouldn't these be season 7?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Okay, but the DC Animation Forum opened a thread for TTG season 7 talkback a couple of months ago, so shouldn't these be season 7?
Season 6 and 7 are in reality running at the same time for awhile. For whatever reason, CN wanted the 300th aired episode to be bigger in scope than the season 6 episode "Superhero Feud" which was #300 by production order. So they took the 2 part season 7 premiere "...Dance Crew Edition" and aired it out of order. After that the remaining season 6 episodes have been airing. As of today, there are 3 more season 6 episodes but next week, CN is again airing a season 7 episode early because it is Easter-themed.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts