Cartoon Network March 2021 Premiere Info

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Here are Cartoon Network and HBO Max's premieres for March. The info here may be incomplete and is subject to change. If I missed anything or made any mistakes, please let me know and I'll add/fix it as soon as I can.

Bakugan: Battle Planet
Sunday, March 7 - 6:30 A.M. (EST) - 249 - The AB Bakugan Battle League! Parts 1 & 2
Sunday, March 14 - 6:30 A.M. (EST) - 250 - Haavik's Challenge/Storm Haavik's Tower!
Sunday, March 21 - 6:30 A.M. (EST) - 251 - Awesome Brawlers vs. Haavik/Their Fights
Sunday, March 21 - 7 A.M. (EST) - 252 - Haavik's Final Show/Miracle Planet! [SEASON FINALE]

Craig of the Creek

Saturday, March 6 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 327 - Fan or Foe?
Saturday, March 13 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 328 - New Jersey
Saturday, March 20 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 329 - The Sunflower
Saturday, March 27 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 330 - Craig World

Elliott From Earth
Monday, March 29 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 101/102/103/104 - Wednesday, Parts 1-4 [SERIES PREMIERE]
Tuesday, March 30 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 105 - Idiosyncratic Induction
Tuesday, March 30 - 9:15 A.M. (EST) - 106 - Memory Mayhem
Wednesday, March 31 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 107 - Developing Dilemma
Wednesday, March 31 - 9:15 A.M. (EST) - 108 - Inadvertent Inversion

Teen Titans GO!
Saturday, March 6 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 646 - Just a Little Patience… Yeah… Yeah
Saturday, March 13 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 647 - Villains in a Van Getting Gelato
Saturday, March 20 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 648 - I Am Chair
Saturday, March 27 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 649 - Bumgorf

Tig N' Seek
Thursday, March 11 - Season 1B [HBO Max]

Total DramaRama

Saturday, March 6 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 248 - Life of Pie
Saturday, March 13 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 249 - AbracaDuncan
Saturday, March 20 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 250 - Shock and AWW
Saturday, March 27 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 252 - School District 9 [SEASON FINALE]
Saturday, March 27 - 9:45 A.M. (EST) - 251 - The A-Bok-Bok-Bokalypse

Last edited:

CNC

No new Apple and Onion, no DC Super Hero Girls Season 2 premiere, not even Mao Mao Season 2 premiere. Just the same shows with new episodes like we have in February.

Amazing, but :sweat:...

Let's hope Futon Critic or Animation Magazine takes care of this

Bigawesome2000

These first few months of the year have been pretty barren. With the Ben 10 specials in April, and the big changes coming soon, let’s hope that comes sooner rather than later. For now, I’m just waiting for new Apple & Onion and Mao Mao.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
For Teen Titans Go!, "I Am Chair" showed up on Zap2It for March 20.

SoundDestroyer

Providence/E.V.O Warrior
Here are Cartoon Network and HBO Max's premieres for March. The info here is currently incomplete and subject to change. If I missed anything or made any mistakes, please let me know and I'll add/fix it as soon as I can.

Sunday, March 7 - 6:30 A.M. (EST) - 249 - The AB Bakugan Battle League! Parts 1 & 2
Sunday, March 14 - 6:30 A.M. (EST) - 250 - Haavik's Challenge/Storm Haavik's Tower!
Sunday, March 21 - 6:30 A.M. (EST) - 251 - Awesome Brawlers vs. Haavik/Their Fights
Sunday, March 28 - 6:30 A.M. (EST) - 252 - Haavik's Final Show/Miracle Planet! [SERIES FINALE]

Craig of the Creek

Saturday, March 20 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 329 - ?????
Saturday, March 27 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 330 - ?????

Teen Titans GO!
Saturday, March 27 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 649 - ?????

Tig N' Seek

Total DramaRama

Saturday, March 20 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 250 - ?????
Saturday, March 27 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 251 - ?????
Also, Daikun, Allow me to clarify that BBP may not be getting series finale overall. There's season 3 already arrived on Teletoon called "Geogan Rising'', but I'M NOT SURE if CN will air it. So take this with extra grain of salt.

• Informative
Reactions: CNC

CNC

More episode titles:

Craig of the Creek
Saturday, March 20 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 329 - The Sunflower

Total DramaRama
Saturday, March 20 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 250 - Shock & AWW

Last edited:

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Bakugan's "Miracle Planet" isn't the series finale, it's the season finale. There's a new season coming that only has 52 episodes this time instead of 104.

TVPassport is already listing all of the premieres for this month. Aside from the ones already listed by you and CNC, here all of the other things coming:

Craig of the Creek
Saturday, March 27 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 330 -Craig World

Teen Titans GO!
Sunday, March 21 - ????? - 649 -HAFO SAFO (probably just an error cause I doubt they will premiere a new episode on a sunday)
Saturday, March 27 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 650 -Bumgorf
Saturday, April 3 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 651 -Feed Me (according to my research, this isn't a season 6 episode, it's a season 7 one. Why is CN airing eps of this show out of order like this?)

Total DramaRama
Saturday, March 27 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 251 -School District 9 (season 2 finale)
Saturday, March 27 - 9:45 A.M. (EST) - 252 -The A-Bok-Bok-Bokalypse (banned episode that was pulled from airing last year because of Covid. Surprised that CN decided to air it now).
Saturday, April 3 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - Gumbearable (Season 3 premiere.. I think. I expected a different title considering this is the one that will introduce 2 brand new characters).

Reactions: CNC

whoisretro

Here are Cartoon Network and HBO Max's premieres for March. The info here is currently incomplete and subject to change. If I missed anything or made any mistakes, please let me know and I'll add/fix it as soon as I can.

Sunday, March 28 - 6:30 A.M. (EST) - 252 - Haavik's Final Show/Miracle Planet! [SERIES FINALE]

Craig of the Creek

Saturday, March 20 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 329 - ?????
Saturday, March 27 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 330 - ?????

Teen Titans GO!
Saturday, March 27 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 649 - ?????

Tig N' Seek

Total DramaRama

Saturday, March 20 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 250 - ?????
Saturday, March 27 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - 251 - ?????

Another dry month, next month should be better with Ben 10 season 5 (the specials) and if it's not coming this month We Baby Bears also.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Teen Titans GO!
Sunday, March 21 - ????? - 649 -HAFO SAFO (probably just an error cause I doubt they will premiere a new episode on a sunday)
Saturday, April 3 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 651 -Feed Me (according to my research, this isn't a season 6 episode, it's a season 7 one. Why is CN airing eps of this show out of order like this?)
Feed Me could be an Easter-themed episode hence them airing it out of order before season 6 concludes.

Eurbane

Bakugan's "Miracle Planet" isn't the series finale, it's the season finale. There's a new season coming that only has 52 episodes this time instead of 104.

TVPassport is already listing all of the premieres for this month. Aside from the ones already listed by you and CNC, here all of the other things coming:

Craig of the Creek
Saturday, March 27 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 330 -Craig World

Teen Titans GO!

Total DramaRama
Saturday, March 27 - 9:45 A.M. (EST) - 252 -The A-Bok-Bok-Bokalypse (banned episode that was pulled from airing last year because of Covid. Surprised that CN decided to air it now).
Saturday, April 3 - 9:30 A.M. (EST) - Gumbearable (Season 3 premiere.. I think. I expected a different title considering this is the one that will introduce 2 brand new characters).
finally we'll get the a-bok-bok-bokalpsye episode on the air just in time for the season 2 finale and it's good because cause covid's dying down maybe it would be follow by a marathon of these episodes: Know it all, Ghoul Spirit, Cartoon releam, Teacher for the day, the bad guy busters, the mother of all cards, encorurtney, too much of a goo thing, Duncan Carving, soother or later, a pack of lice now, oww, gobble head, a egg-stremly bad idea and toys will be toys. even though we won't get the blue's clues and you episode getting healthy with blue on tv, we can still watch it on dvd evan with the original version "Steve Gets the Sniffles".

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Feed Me could be an Easter-themed episode hence them airing it out of order before season 6 concludes.
Could be. Same thing with the TDR episode then. It also explains why Craig isn't airing new eps that day, it doesn't have an upcoming easter themed episode yet.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Total DramaRama
Finally! With this, and the SpongeBob episodes "Suds", "Once Bitten", and "Fungus Among Us", things are looking promising for sickness episodes getting unbanned!

even though we won't get the blue's clues and you episode getting healthy with blue on tv, we can still watch it on dvd evan with the original version "Steve Gets the Sniffles".
They will air that episode of Blue's Clues & You on television this year. It’s not like Nick will have it banned from TV forever or until next year.

whoisretro

Total DramaRama

Maybe this means CN will finally air the unaired Apple & Onion and UniKitty! sick episodes.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Maybe this means CN will finally air the unaired Apple & Onion and UniKitty! sick episodes.
The A&O episode definitely, but I think it's too late to air the Unikitty episode, because said show is over. Said episode is most likely exclusive to streaming, like Hulu currently.

whoisretro

The A&O episode definitely, but I think it's too late to air the Unikitty episode, because said show is over. Said episode is most likely exclusive to streaming, like Hulu currently.

I don't even know if they'll even release it to streaming because Apple & Onion's first season is on HBO Max and Petri wasn't included so they might leave the UniKitty! episode off since CN didnt air it but who knows.

PM13

Finally! With this, and the SpongeBob episodes "Suds", "Once Bitten", and "Fungus Among Us", things are looking promising for sickness episodes getting unbanned!

They will air that episode of Blue's Clues & You on television this year. It’s not like Nick will have it banned from TV forever or until next year.
And there is also hope that Kwarantined Krab can finally air on tv.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy birthday Bakugou!
Here's a late April Fool's joke from Dan Povenmire that's hilarious and actually pretty nice. It's not intended as such, but still.

Today was the 1st time I've played Puzzle League DS (European name of Planet Puzzle League), on a DS emulator of course. I enjoyed playing it for an hour. My highest chain is X7. I wish I could get a chain of X13 and up if I was fast enough to form matches.
Having watched today's Vampirina episode, her performance was definitely a highlight.

Happy 75th birthday to Tim Curry. I have many fond memories of watching his various performances in various shows and movies.

Featured Posts