Cartoon Network "Legacy Collection" on HBO Max

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Cartoon Network released a "Legacy Collection" video on their YouTube channel, showing some of their classic shows that will be available for streaming on HBO Max.

Titles include:
-Dexter's Laboratory
-Ed, Edd n Eddy
-Codename: Kids Next Door
-Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends
-Chowder
-The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
-The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

DeanBurrito25

Interesting that original PPG was nowhere to be found. I suppose "Legacy" is more apropos for this collection compared to "Classic" considering that both Chowder and Flapjack are more recent compared to the rest of the shows.

So much for binging Flapjack on Hulu. Oh well.

Dr.Pepper

I hope they will have every episode. I think I haven’t seen a lot of the later episodes of Billy and Mandy.

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
While we're on this subject, Cartoon Network added an Old School Cartoon Network section to their app. So far, they've got episodes of 15 shows:
  • The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy - "Billy and Mandy Moon the Moon"
  • Dexter's Laboratory - "Aye Aye Eyes / Dee Dee and the Man"
  • Chowder - "The Garden / Sheboodles"
  • Ed, Edd n Eddy - "Rent-A-Ed / Shoo Ed"
  • Courage the Cowardly Dog - "Courage Meets Big Foot / Hothead"
  • The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack - "Skooled / Snarked!"
  • Codename: Kids Next Door - "Operation: C.A.B.L.E.-T.V. / Operation: C.A.M.P."
  • Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - "Who Let the Dogs In?"
  • Ben 10 Classic - "Secrets"
  • The Powerpuff Girls Classic - "Major Competition / Mr. Mojo's Rising"
  • Cow and Chicken - "Space Cow / The Legend of Sailcat / Happy Baboon Holidays"
  • My Gym Partner's a Monkey - "Shark Attack / Me Adam, You Jake"
  • Camp Lazlo - "Snake Eyes / Racing Slicks"
  • The Cartoon Cartoon Show - "Lost Cat"
  • What a Cartoon! - "Wind Up Wolf", "Pizza Boy: No Tip", and "Boid 'N' Woim"

Last edited:

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Cartoon Network tweeted something about Foster's with the hashtag #Cartoonnetworklegacy on Monday, and I was curious to see what that would lead to. Looks like my first guess was right!

I'm happy to see all of these shows make it to HBO Max, most of all Ed, Edd n' Eddy. Besides being my personal favorite, it hasn't been on any sort of streaming since way back when CN had some of its shows on Netflix, and only sporadic seasons at that. The last season was never added, for instance.

Dillon Arias

Can’t wait to rewatch Ed, Edd, n’ Eddy and The Grim Adventures Of Billy & Mandy again

TheCartoonRailfan

Where's my senior discount?
I wonder if this means that Cartoon Network will start focusing on nostalgia through HBO Max; something that Nickelodeon started in the early 2010's. I would love to see all the classic Cartoon Cartoons again.

Dudley

Staff member
It’s great that Ed Edd n Eddy will be on HBO Max. The only way to get all the episodes is on iTunes, and I prefer to buy my media through Amazon Prime Video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DonTrashRoom

I am personally hoping that some of the shorter-running Cartoon Network shows could be included on HBO Max as well. I mean, The Life and Times of Juniper Lee is on Boomerang, and Mike, Lu & Og was on Cartoon Network On Demand about a year or two ago.

Dr.Pepper

I am personally hoping that some of the shorter-running Cartoon Network shows could be included on HBO Max as well. I mean, The Life and Times of Juniper Lee is on Boomerang, and Mike, Lu & Og was on Cartoon Network On Demand about a year or two ago.
I hope so too. I want to see a Time Squad again.

LinusFan303

Squeak
I was going to say Powerpuff Girls is on Hulu and that might be why, but Foster's ,Chowder, and Flapjack are there , so it could be a contract thing... maybe

DonTrashRoom

New additions to Old School Cartoon Network on the app and website since last post:
  • What a Cartoon! - "Larry & Steve"
  • Time Squad - "Eli Whitney's Flesh Eating Mistake / Never Look a Trojan Gift Horse in the Mouth"

Dillon Arias

no more going through old DVD’s to watch a limited amount of episodes of these old shows

no more watching these shows illegally online

no more paying like $20 for watch the entirety of these shows on ITunes

no more waiting for these shows to air on Boomerang and have to risk staying up at night to watch them

no more watching a limited amount of shows on CN On Demand

We have these old CN Classics coming to HBOMAX which just one click of a button hopefully we get the entirety of each show.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts