Cartoon Network June 2018 Premiere Info

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Hey, everyone! There's going to be some changes with these threads going forward. I've discussed this with other staff and we decided it would be best for only moderators to make the CN premiere threads going forward. As for why this decision was made, I'll just quote what Light Lucario had to say on the matter.
People can't call dibs on making schedule threads. It was originally a first come, first serve kind of deal, but then things got out of control with people becoming more possessive and obsessive over these darn threads. That's exactly why we put in the last Monday of the month rule and also why we've decided to make it so only mods can make the Cartoon Network schedule threads. This has been an issue for quite some time and it clearly wasn't getting any better. People were still obsessed over who makes the schedule thread and trying to make them first just because.

It was already decided for mods to take over the schedule threads. Making another one because of a glitch that eliminated posts after Saturday is definitely not good and further shows exactly why we decided on this new rule in the first place. Any further attempts to make a schedule thread without permission will be subject to deletion and/or infractions. Do not do this again.

Also, some of you may have already seen this posted already. A technical issue caused everything since Saturday to disappear, and since we don’t know if or when the posts will be restored (EDIT: They can’t be.), I made a new thread. If/when they do come back, the two threads can be merged together.

Anyway, here's Cartoon Network's premieres for June. This info may be incomplete and is subject to change. If I missed anything or made any mistakes, please let me know and I'll add/fix as soon as I can.

The Amazing World of Gumball

Monday, June 18 - 7 A.M. (EST) - 615 - The Brain
Monday, June 18 - 8 A.M. (EST) - 616 - The Parents
Monday, June 18 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 617 - The Founder
Monday, June 18 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 618 - The Schooling
Monday, June 18 - 11 A.M. (EST) - 619 - The Intelligence

Ben 10
Monday, June 11 - 7 A.M. (EST) - 221 - King Koll
Monday, June 11 - 8 A.M. (EST) - 222 - The Charm Offensive
Monday, June 11 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 223 - Double Hex
Monday, June 11 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 224 - Ye Olde Laser Duel
Monday, June 11 - 11 A.M. (EST) - 225 - Ben Again and Again

Clarence
Sunday, June 10 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 328 - A Sumoful Mind
Sunday, June 10 - 10:30 A.M. (EST) - 329 - Animal Day
Sunday, June 10 - 12 P.M. (EST) - 330 - The Tunnel
Sunday, June 10 - 1:30 P.M. (EST) - 331 - Talent Show
Sunday, June 10 - 3:30 P.M. (EST) - 332 - RC Car
Sunday, June 17 - 12 P.M. (EST) - 333- Dog King Clarence
Sunday, June 17 - 12:15 P.M. (EST) - 334 - Trampoline
Sunday, June 17 - 2 P.M. (EST) - 335 - Clarence the Movie
Sunday, June 17 - 2:15 P.M. (EST) - 336 - Belson Gets a Girlfriend
Sunday, June 17 - 4 P.M. (EST) - 337 - Brains TV
Sunday, June 24 - 2 P.M. (EST) - 338 - Clarence Digital Shorts 3
Sunday, June 24 - 2:15 P.M. - (EST) - 339 - Etiquette Clarence
Sunday, June 24 - 3:30 P.M. - (EST) - 340 - Video Store
Sunday, June 24 - 3:45 P.M. - (EST) - 341 - Anywhere But Sumo [SERIES FINALE]

Justice League Action
Friday, June 1 - 6:15 A.M. (EST) - 150 - Keeping Up with the Kryptonians
Saturday, June 2 - 6:15 A.M. (EST) - 151 - Unleashed
Sunday, June 3 - 6:15 A.M. (EST) - 152 - She Wore Red Velvet [SEASON FINALE/SERIES FINALE?]

The Powerpuff Girls
Sunday, June 3 - 4 P.M. (EST) - 305/306 - Trouble Clef/Save the Date
Saturday, June 9 - 4 P.M. (EST) - 307/308 - Can’t Buy Love/Largo
Saturday, June 16 - 4 P.M. (EST) - 309/310 - Blundercup/Ragnarock and Roll

Teen Titans Go!
Monday, June 25 - 7 A.M. (EST) - 451 - Mo’ Money Mo’ Problems
Monday, June 25 - 8 A.M. (EST) - 452 - TV Knight 3 [SEASON FINALE]
Monday, June 25 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 501 - The Scoop [SEASON PREMIERE]
Monday, June 25 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 502 - Chicken in the Cradle

Unikitty!
Monday, June 4 - 7 A.M. (EST) - 125 - Buggin’ Out
Monday, June 4 - 8 A.M. (EST) - 126 - Chair
Monday, June 4 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 127 - Kickflip McPuppycorn
Monday, June 4 - 10 A.M. (EST) - 128 - Super Amazing Raft Adventure
Monday, June 4 - 11 A.M. (EST) - 129 - Tasty Heist

Last edited:

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
I know this is for the summer and they'll repeat throughout the day, but it really is bizarre sight to see premiers being on at 7 in the morning. Wonder how many kids will willingly wake up early enough to see them as they first play :p

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
There’s been a change with the Unikitty premieres. They’re now all airing on June 4 instead of one a day from June 4-8. Don’t know if the same thing is happening to the other premieres, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

Eldorado

I'm thinking that the new episodes of Steven Universe will premiere this way. Come July or August they'll air the new episodes every hour and repeat throughout the week.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Clarence premieres will air in hour-long blocks on Sundays instead of daily from June 10-24.

http://www.animationmagazine.net/tv...ing_wp_cron=1527355854.3763439655303955078125
I decided to put a question mark in place of the times for the Clarence episodes (minus the first ones each week which are definitely airing at 9 A.M.) for now. It might not be hour long blocks because they’re listing Unikitty the same way, but we already know it’s one every hour. That article confirms that the same change happened to the other shows as well. Put question marks next to most of those, too. I know it’s probably a safe bet they’ll be the same as Unikitty, but I’d rather wait for that to be confirmed.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Ah I didn't notice they listed Unikitty! like that too. I find it weird that Clarence starts its hourly premieres at 9 instead of 7 like other shows but that's alright.

Markus Nelis

That soon? I thought it would be premiering in July or August. I don't think CN has even promoted the show yet.

This is Apple & Onion all over again.
They did. I saw it at least 5 times today, and promo says that it's coming soon, so they're coming to CN App on June 5.
hqdefault.jpg

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
They did. I saw it at least 5 times today, and promo says that it's coming soon, so they're coming to CN App on June 5.
hqdefault.jpg
I mean, at this point it's very rare for that to not be the case and especially with new shows.

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Ben 10 (2017)
Mon June 11th - 7:00 AM (EST) - 221 - King Koil
Mon June 11th - 8:00 AM (EST) - 222 - The Charm Offensive
Mon June 11th - 9:00 AM (EST) - 223 - Double Hex
Mon June 11th - 10:00 AM (EST) - 224 - Ye Olde Laser Duel
Mon June 11th - 11:00 AM (EST) - 225 - Ben Again and Again

Source: http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/ben-10/tv-listings/198483/

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Going to copy/paste my post from the Summer Camp Island thread:

I’m actually not so sure this is coming June 5, whether it’s the app or the live feed. Someone on Twitter noticed a Google listing for the show that said it was coming that day.

On my end, it says summer 2018, but it’s still possible the author of the ComicBook.com article got it from there and didn’t check to see if it was accurate. Google seems to have taken it from Wikipedia. It was added to the page on May 8, then taken off on May 22.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts