Thu June 09 - 7:00pm - 601- Infamous
Thu June 16 - 7:00pm - 602 - Public Enemy Number One
Thu June 23 - 7:00pm - 603 - Enkrypted
Thu June 30 - 7:00pm - 604 - Misfortune Rising

Teen Titans Go!
Thu June 09 -6:00pm-337 - History Lesson
Thu June 16 - 6:00pm-338 - The Art of Ninjutsu
Thu June 23 - 6:00pm - 339 - Think About Your Future
Thu June 30 - 6:00pm - 340 - The Teen Titans Go! and Powerpuff Girls Completely Organic Crossover Special

The PowerPuff Girls
Thu June 09 - 6:30pm- 119- Viral Spiral
Thu June 16 - 6:30pm -120- Bubbles of the Opera
Thu June 23 -6:30pm-121- Sister Sitter

Pokémon the Series: XYZ
Sat June 04 - 7:00am - 1916 - Master Class Choices
Sat June 11 - 7:00am -1917 - A Electrifying Rage
Sat June 18 - 7:00am - 1918 - Unlocking Some Respect
Sat June 25 - 7:00am - 1919 - Master Class in Session

Regular Show
Thu June 02 - 7:30pm - 733 - Pop's Favorite Planet
Thu June 02 - 7:45pm - 734 - Pam I Am [SPECIAL TIME]
Thu June 09 - 7:30pm - 735 - Lame Lockdown
Thu June 16 - 7:30pm - 736- VIP Members Only
Thu June 23 - 7:45pm -737- Deez Keys
Thu June 30 - 7:30pm- 738/739 - Rigby's Graduation Day[HALF-HOUR SPECIAL]

Steven Universe

Thu June 02 - 7:00pm - 305 - Hit the Diamond

Uncle Grandpa
Sat June 4 - 12:00pm - 320- Except for Cooper [NEW TIME]
Sat June 11 - 12:00pm- 321- In the Clouds
Fri July 1 - 6:00pm - 322 /323- The Lepre-Con/ Fear of Flying [SPECIAL TIME]
Fri July 1 -6:30pm - 324/325 - G'Day Mornin / Uncle Fashion [SPECIAL TIME]
Fri July 1 - 7:00pm - 326 - Inventor Mentor[SPECIAL TIME]
Fri July 1 - 7:30pm - 401/402- Dinosaur Day/Jerky Jasper[SPECIAL TIME]

We Bare Bears

Thu June 30 - 6:15pm - Potty Time/ Panda's Profile Pic

Last edited:

zoombie

So Steven Universe is going to get preempted for freaking legos, are you freaking kidding me?, I mean if they go on another hiatus before airing "Steven Floats" I am going to be very mad at this network, I am doing my best to not to not watch the episodes that aired in France and be a good American citizen, but they are making it so hard, I hope that is not the case. Not to mention because they release episodes two at a time, "Hit The Diamond" will not be digitally available until "Steven Floats" is aired.

Though it says "Hit The Diamond" and this lego thing will air at the same time this Thursday, so what is up with that?

So Steven Universe is going to get preempted for freaking legos, are you freaking kidding me?, I mean if they go on another hiatus before airing "Steven Floats" I am going to be very mad at this network, I am doing my best to not to not watch the episodes that aired in France and be a good American citizen, but they are making it so hard, I hope that is not the case. Not to mention because they release episodes two at a time, "Hit The Diamond" will not be digitally available until "Steven Floats" is aired.

Though it says "Hit The Diamond" and this lego thing will air at the same time this Thursday, so what is up with that?

Steven Floats airs in June because of Summer of Steven

zoombie

I just want the air date already, I feel like I am the only Steven Universe fan in the country that hasn't watch these episodes early. I have manage to be mostly spoiler free of "Steven Floats" and want to keep it that way.

I don't know what is going on with Cartoon Network, how the hell did they allow the French to air these episodes first in the first place?

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
*sigh* I wish the WBA shows would come back already. Saturdays are so boring right now. All there is to look forward to are Uncle Grandpa and Pokémon.

Also, I really hope that schedule is incomplete.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I just want the air date already, I feel like I am the only Steven Universe fan in the country that hasn't watch these episodes early. I have manage to be mostly spoiler free of "Steven Floats" and want to keep it that way.

I don't know what is going on with Cartoon Network, how the hell did they allow the French to air these episodes first in the first place?

You're not the only one. I've avoided seeing the episodes that have aired in other countries too, but I do feel like I'm one of the few people who isn't annoyed at the long breaks.

*sigh* I wish the WBA shows would come back already. Saturdays are so boring right now. All there is to look forward to are Uncle Grandpa and Pokémon.

I'm positive that it is since we aren't even in June yet and we get Pokemon episodes every weekend practically. We don't even have all of the dub titles for the episodes set to air in June. Wabbitlooney126 really wanted to post the thread and didn't include the fact that the schedule is incomplete in his rush.

Any idea why there is a gap inbetween Pokemon's airings?

I'm pretty sure that it's just a schedule error. I remember that there was another gap between two episodes a few months ago and the schedule was changed before the episode was set to air.

I hope the WB shows return too, but I believe they will return in June or early July

SleepyBat

Yo-kai, won't you be my friend?
Cartoon Network website release:
Peanuts(Online)
Fri June 03 - 3:00am-121- Like Skates on Ice/Tennis/A Litte Nap/World of Mouth/ Good Dog
Fri June 10- 3:00am -126 - Snoopy the Superstar/Show Dog/ Train Your Dog /A Pretty Picture /Leave Me in Peace
Can someone tell me what other shows are currently airing episodes on Boomerang? (I believe they mark Shaun the Sheep as new but I'm not sure if those are actually new episodes...especially since they slap that on their bug for all three episodes of the block) I want to try and compile a list of Boomerang premieres, including Peanuts.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Can someone tell me what other shows are currently airing episodes on Boomerang? (I believe they mark Shaun the Sheep as new but I'm not sure if those are actually new episodes...especially since they slap that on their bug for all three episodes of the block) I want to try and compile a list of Boomerang premieres, including Peanuts.
Disney Channel, Boomerang and Cartoon Network have (together) aired the first 4 seasons of Shaun.
Boomerang might call season 2 episodes new, not realizing those have already aired on Disney Channel.

Here's a list of season 5 episodes: http://shaunthesheep.wikia.com/wiki/Series_5
These episodes have only been aired in Australia and the Netherlands as far as I know.
This isn't uncommon.
We got The PowerPuff Girls Rule a few months before the American premiere. Same with the premiere of Mixels and several episodes of Gumball, Transformers Robots in Disguise, etc... We will also get the new Ben 10 series before the US.
You're not the only one. I've avoided seeing the episodes that have aired in other countries too, but I do feel like I'm one of the few people who isn't annoyed at the long breaks.
I don't mind long breaks either :)

Last edited:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Source on this? I've yet to see anything that says "Steven Floats" will air this month. Summer of Steven could start in July for all we know.
The Dutch CN is getting Steven Floats on June 23rd. (S)he assumes the US will get it before the Netherlands and Belgium.

Clarence
June 16 - Plant Daddies
Uncle Grandpa
June 18 - Jerky Jasper
Gumball
June 16 - The Night
Teen Titans Go!
June 16 - The Art of Ninjutsu
June 23 - Think About Your Future
The Powerpuff Girls
June 16 - Bubbles of the Opera
June 23 - Sister Sitter
Regular Show
June 16 - VIP Members Only

Last edited:

Deebee

Purple Puma
The Dutch CN is getting Steven Floats on June 23rd. (S)he assumes the US will get it before the Netherlands and Belgium.
Ah okay, thanks. Yeah I would hope the US gets "Steven Floats" before then too, otherwise, it'll feel like everybody but the US is getting it. Hopefully the US will get it something like a week sooner, so we can hope for three new post-In-Too-Deep episodes.

Regular Show
June 23 - Deez Keys
June 30 - Rigby's Graduation Day Special
Gumball
June 23 - The Misunderstanding
Clarence
June 23 - Bucky and the Howl
Uncle Grandpa
June 25 - Dinosaur Day
Teen Titans Go pro.code is wrong it comes 337,338

Last edited:

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Speaking of which, wasn't Summer of Steven supposed to debut this month or next? In Too Deep has finished, so are CN slacking in the announcement department?

It is. It's just that CN doesn't usually release specific info until two weeks or so in advance.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts