Cartoon Network January 2016 Premieres

Lord Hater

Retired
There is a new episode of Clarence ("The Interrogation") on Monday, January 18 at 5:00 pm.

NewtChallenger

Approaches
Said writer might not realize if CN held one over or not when they said that about Spooky Boo. If the final episode count after Season 2 is over is only 103, then we'll be sure that Season 1 was actually just 51. For now we should either ask for further CLARification or just mark The Interrogation as 152.

SleepyBat

Yo-kai, won't you be my friend?
Said writer might not realize if CN held one over or not when they said that about Spooky Boo. If the final episode count after Season 2 is over is only 103, then we'll be sure that Season 1 was actually just 51. For now we should either ask for further CLARification or just mark The Interrogation as 152.
No wait, "The Interrogation" is Season 2! Just remembered, there was a short time where that title and another (I forgot what it was though) were listed by accident on CN's site, with the CN logo thumbnail and no synopsis.

I think someone took a pic of it on another thread, I'm going to go check.

clarebce.jpg

From @szjdfgs on this thread. I was worried the picture would just be titles, cutting out the "Season 2" part of it, that's a bit of a relief.

SleepyBat

My bad, Nexo Knights' first season is actually 20 episodes, not 10. I'm assuming the other 10 will be aired in June when the next wave of sets come out.

SleepyBat

Yeah, that signifies a week-long. I'll add title-less premieres for the rest of that week too.

Sparkster24

Turner's PR confirms that next week after a week of new Clarence will be back with a week of new Uncle Grandpa once again on Janurary 25th!

And that Steven Universe MIGHT return to New Thursdays soon (at least from them saying Thursdays on the show's end).

In 2016, Cartoon Network will mark the global launch of its newly re-imagined The Powerpuff Girls (spring 2016), which was featured at Cartoon Network's TCA breakfast (details below). In addition, series favorites Clarence (Jan. 18), Steven Universe (Thursdays), Uncle Grandpa (Jan. 25), Teen Titans Go! (Jan. 7) and Regular Show will be returning with all new episodes. The network will also be expanding its efforts in the Steam and Coding space.

SleepyBat

I'm not sure where you guys are getting those titles since TitanTV's not there yet but I'll go ahead and add them since the first three ended up being right. Also, @Sparkster24, would that mean Regular Show has new premieres too, or is it talking generically about 2016?

NewtChallenger

Approaches
Regular Show is not back until February or possibly later considering it didn't have a date next to it.

becausepotatoes

The loudest and proudest
Like Regular Show, it seems We Bare Bears isn't returning until February or later, which is a shame because I've really gotten into it.

Sparkster24

I'm not sure where you guys are getting those titles since TitanTV's not there yet but I'll go ahead and add them since the first three ended up being right. Also, @Sparkster24, would that mean Regular Show has new premieres too, or is it talking generically about 2016?

Well viewing the matter that this talks about early 2016 stuff. It sounds more from Feburary-March territory if shows like Regular Show and Steven Universe would return weekly on Thursdays, or if The Powerpuff Girls is premiering in Spring. So this could possibly be the case if this just highlights this season (Spring).

Same said with Bunnicula being mentioned on Boomerang. Since it was originally meant to be a tie-in to the Fall 2015 release.. but was delayed for unknown reasons.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts