Cartoon Network International Thread 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
Cartoon Network Asia and Boomerang Asia schedules for the week of June 15.

View attachment 282328
View attachment 282329
About CN, I don't like how the 09.00-12.30 part of the line-up is immediately repeated literally, after a very short time. It will make everyone who is an all-day watcher be bored. At least Boomerang is one of the only feeds still having old series (i.e. classic Tom and Jerry). Still, the variety they have is way better than CN CEE's....

CN Portugal's bug was always solid IIRC.
Oh yeah, of course. I forgot CN Portugal is the Spain feed's big succesor.

But seriously now, why would someone consider a show like Dreamworks Dragons as a preschool series?

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Cartoon Network Asia and Boomerang Asia schedules for the week of June 15.

View attachment 282328
View attachment 282329
"100% variety, 0% nostalgia" - that's pretty much well said about every Boomerang in worldwide. :rolleyes:

At least Boomerang Asia has old Tom and Jerry shorts, that's at least 2% nostalgia.

When CN India couldn’t get any more worse.... now OGGY is shown the whole night!!!

6:00am Oggy
7:00am Bandbudh Aur Budbak/Roll No. 21 only on Mondays
7:30am Bandbudh Aur Budbak
3:30pm Roll No. 21 Movie
5:00pm Oggy
6:30pm Bandbudh Aur Budbak
9:30pm Oggy
Madness. Pure madness.

animegamer

This is the CN India schedule now.....

1592216942816.png

RegularCapital

Staff member
Cartoon Network EMEA Greenlights ‘The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe’ as a long-form series. Cartoon Network Orders Long Form ‘The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Today is the first day of Annecy Animation Festival/MIFA 2020 which will be online this year, at 3.30pm will be the Cartoon Network & Boomerang panel with Adina Pitt (CN USA VP of Content Acquisitions & Co-Productions) & Cecilia Persson (CN EMEA VP of Content Acquisitions & Co-Productions).

animegamer

I think it's clear now that they're letting this channel rot away, and are focusing now on that CN HD+ or whatever else they have there.

Because local content is giving them higher ratings, and looking at CN HD+ the last few days they seem to just dump everything on there and let it run through automation. It’s ad free unlike most Indian channels and I never seen them air a single promo other than at 11pm and 12am. It’s constant running of shows all day.

Markus Nelis

CN Nordic July 2020 schedule

Every day:
06:00 The Amazing World of Gumball
06:30 Apple & Onion
06:45 Teen Titans Go!
07:00 Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart
07:15 Thundercats Roar
07:30 Unikitty
07:45 Teen Titans Go!
08:00 Apple & Onion
08:10 The Amazing World of Gumball
08:50 Teen Titans Go!
10:00 Ninjago
11:00 Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart
11:30 Victor and Valentino
12:00 Apple & Onion
12:35 Craig of the Creek
13:00 Dragons: Race to the Edge
13:25 Trollhunters
14:25 Ninjago
15:00 Power Players
15:10 Ben 10
15:25 Ninjago
16:00 Thundercats Roar
16:15 Unikitty
16:30 Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart
16:45 We Bare Bears
17:00 The Amazing World of Gumball
17:35 Apple & Onion
18:00 Teen Titans Go!
18:20 Thundercats Roar
18:45 Unikitty
19:00 Dragons: Race to the Edge
19:25 Trollhunters
19:50 Teen Titans Go!
20:00 Apple & Onion
20:15 Thundercats Roar
20:30 The Amazing World of Gumball
21:00 Teen Titans Go!
21:15 Victor and Valentino
21:40 Craig of the Creek
22:25 Adventure Time
22:45 We Bare Bears
23:10 The Powerpuff Girls
23:35 Regular Show
00:00 The Amazing World of Gumball
04:30 Ninjago
05:30 Ben 10

The new guy

I would like cartoon network to do reruns of their old shows such as Ed Eddn Eddy Dexter's laboratory or Johnny bravo or make a channel which hey rerun their old shows and are their any other channels that make reruns of old cartoon network shows and how can we ask cartoon network to make a channel that rerun their old shows

Markus Nelis

I would like cartoon network to do reruns of their old shows such as Ed Eddn Eddy Dexter's laboratory or Johnny bravo or make a channel which hey rerun their old shows and are their any other channels that make reruns of old cartoon network shows and how can we ask cartoon network to make a channel that rerun their old shows
Even asking them to air classics isn't going to work. They don't care what you want. Tooncast is your friend that has 24/7 classics which is only in LA. Nowadays there's no point to make new channels especially the classic ones.

animegamer

Kidsplorer: Hong Kong, A show touring the city meeting various CN characters will be airing on CN Asia next month.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
Good luck with that. Your only chance is maybe if HBO Max will launch internationally.

Tooncast still airs old CN shows, while some other feeds (like Asia) air them but from time to time.

The television market would rather air newer stuff only, since they know people can always watch them online. CN CEE isn't interested in old shows, period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts