Cartoon Network International Thread 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDetective

While searching for some template stuff to create a mock-up version of Check It 3.0 NEXT bumper in Vietnamese I discovered some of the 3.0 CMYK animation loops for shows outside of the US (don't know which feeds though)

I'm not sure if some of these are actually fake or not, some of these are on the CN Wikia/Fandom page
PPGZ:
ppgz.gif

Mr.Young (IDK which CN this show is aired)
Mr_Young_Derby_01.gif

Plankton
Plankton_01_Color.gif

Tromba Trem
Tromba_Trem_Color.gif

Walter and Tandoori
Walter_And_Tandoori_01_Color-2.gif

Oscar's Oasis
3202898_orig.gif

YooHoo and Friend
YooHoo_And_Friends_01_Color.gif

Oggy and the Cockroaches (not the CN Asia version)
Oggy.gif

EDIT: Shamelessly showing the finished Vietnamese NEXT bumper, is there a more appropriate place for this?

tiep theo at.png

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
A few CN PT-related news, coming from its Facebook page.

Yes, the cringe anti-coronavirus PSA has a Portuguese version. And I mean cringe because it has footage from Teen Titans GO! from the very nanosecond it starts!

April 5 was World Portuguese Language Day and they put the Titans near a Carris tram (trams are a thing in Lisbon, they stopped being a thing in Braga like 50 years ago). Seriously, what's with Teen Titans GO! these days? CN PT doesn't spam it with the same spam value as CN USA, last time I checked it was on air three times a day, and always in four segments, not two.

It's been seven years since it premiered. I already feel old, 2013 was like a watershed year for everything. 2013 was CN's international watershed. Now imagine how a WB Animation show managed to out-popularize CN shows in some parts of the world. Now CN Studios and WBA are under one roof.

animegamer

WarnerMedia APAC appointed Carlene Tan as head of APAC originals. She previously developed original animation for Disney Channel Asia.

Last edited:

Vaughn Max

Oh no, looks like Teen Titans Go! is airing a marathon from 1 May (today) to 3 May on CN Poland. That can't be!
I don't see anything wrong with that if it only happens occasionally
WarnerMedia APAC appointed Carlene Tan as head of APAC originals. She previously developed original animation for Disney Channel Asia.

I don't know if this will affect CN India but it's gonna improve eventually

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

CNC

CN Japan will be airing a marathon of Top Cat every Monday in May, as voted by fans as part of their "Cartoon Love Request Hour" programming stunt, where they vote for their favorite show to be marathoned by the channel. Which started since January.

For June, fans voted for Kids Next Door.

For Boomerang Japan: They will be airing an all-day Regular Show marathon today, the first 96 episodes to be exact:

In addition, they will also air a Steven Universe marathon on that channel as well, starting June 1. The first 128 episodes non-stop, followed by the premiere of Episode 129.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
CN Pakistan started Total Dramarama today. No promotion was done at all.
No sign of it here.
CN Japan will be airing a marathon of Top Cat every Monday in May, as voted by fans as part of their "Cartoon Love Request Hour" programming stunt, where they vote for their favorite show to be marathoned by the channel. Which started since January.

For June, fans voted for Kids Next Door.

For Boomerang Japan: They will be airing an all-day Regular Show marathon today, the first 96 episodes to be exact:

In addition, they will also air a Steven Universe marathon on that channel as well, starting June 1. The first 128 episodes non-stop, followed by the premiere of Episode 129.
Amazing to see Top Cat still on air, even though it's some kind of special event. I miss that show.

Reactions: CNC

M0zZy

Does anyone know when SU: The Movie is airing in Romania?

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A705FN folosind Tapatalk

sorin96

Does anyone know when SU: The Movie is airing in Romania?

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A705FN folosind Tapatalk
Will air on 9th May at 7:35pm (Romania hour) right after the 1 hour series finale Change Your Mind who'll air at 6:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts