Cartoon Network International Thread 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moleoman

Cartoon Network UK/Europe continuity from Spring 1997 (judging by schedules on timarit.is) and yes... it confirms "Cow and Chicken" premiered in this feed earlier than in the US:

EDIT (09 IV 2020, 22:27 CET): The same user also has just uploaded two continuities from CN PL/CEE (from August 2003 and March 2005 respectively):

Last edited:

fleXTCG

xd
Cartoon Network UK/Europe continuity from Spring 1997 (judging by schedules on timarit.is) and yes... it confirms "Cow and Chicken" premiered in this feed earlier than in the US:

EDIT (09 IV 2020, 22:27 CET): The same user also has just uploaded two continuities from CN PL/CEE (from August 2003 and March 2005 respectively):

Wow, that second clip with the channel promo really represents how much of a garbage channel CN CEE has become over time.

Also, what a coincidence! I have the same exact recording of the third clip but in Hungarian!

_Utopia_

It seems to being doing pretty well in the UK, they actually had just under 4 weeks of premieres for the show instead of the usual 2 week period and reruns are pretty frequent on the schedule. New episodes resume here on May 4th in its usual 4:30p timeslot.

ChickyBro

taiga is great
Apparently, on CN Asia, Mao Mao opening song is only dubbed in Thai. It is kept in English for Malay and Indonesian dub. I wonder why. Didn't they give budget to dub songs? They usually do.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Cartoon Network Poland will air non-stop Teen Titans Go from May 1st at 06:00 till May 4th at 06:00.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Cartoon Network Poland will air non-stop Teen Titans Go from May 1st at 06:00 till May 4th at 06:00.

This is like that deadly Christmas CN USA had.

It was like CN was joking at the viewer.

CanalPlusFan1980

They did same thing in 2015 i think, but they we're airing episodes in a weird order, S01E01-02 was the first, then S02E01-02, then S01E03-04, and S02E03-04.

NewBogus :)

You're fired!

This is the announcement of TTG new episodes' premiere that begins on 4th May at 16:40CET.
Other highlights include:
Thundercats Roar - premieres 4th May at 17:00CET. Due to this, Teen Titans Roar speciale will be shown too as a part of TTG new eps premiere. Both series with new eps till 15th May.
Scooby Doo and Guess Who? joins CN PL Line-up from 4th May at 9:20CET. There will be 3 eps per day so newer eps continues till 14th May. Similarly to BM CEE, "Space Station Scooby!" with Bill Nye will be banned.
Power Players joins CN PL from 18th May at 18:00CET. Two new eps per day till 1st June.
Ninjago with new eps premieres on 23rd May at 08:30CET. New episodes weekends till 12th June.
SU: Change Your Mind (19:20) and SU the Movie (20:15) premiere on 17th May. Reruns on 23rd May.

Sources: Zapowiedzi programowe kanału Cartoon Network na miesiąc maj 2020 r.

Last edited:

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Old 90s Europe Easter promo

Old 1998 CN Asia (China/Taiwan?) booklet
TfBiWw5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts