Cartoon Network International Thread 8.0

Latest News & Videos

Gustavo_CNBumps

kay's tv archive
May 31, 2017
Cartoon Network Latin America started airing Mashup bumpers now, by the name of "CN Fanart Mashup" or "#CNFanartMashup" as seen on this bumper:

Also there's a possibility of CN LA rebranding tomorrow at 6a (local time), because of the schedule changes for this week and how the last 2 rebrands (4.0 and Dimensional) started on the first Monday of the month.

Enviado de meu Moto E (4) usando o Tapatalk

Reactions: Checkerboard
Nov 20, 2019
Serbia
www.twitch.tv
I thought that's what they normally do.
No this is the first time that entire schedule for CN (few countries granted, but still) is filled with just ONE show for one week.

I just checked schedule for my country's Cartoon Network. They would be playing nothing but Amazing World of Gumball for whole week. I mean Gumball may have been my favorite CN show, but even I think it is an overkill.

fleXTCG

xd
Sep 21, 2017
No this is the first time that entire schedule for CN (few countries granted, but still) is filled with just ONE show for one week.

I just checked schedule for my country's Cartoon Network. They would be playing nothing but Amazing World of Gumball for whole week. I mean Gumball may have been my favorite CN show, but even I think it is an overkill.
/Just a joke, since like 90% of CN CEE's schedule is only being filled with Gumball anyways./

_Utopia_

Aug 17, 2016
CN UK appear to have pulled the previously scheduled week of Teen Titans Go premieres last minute, the slot is now showing up as reruns on the EPG and the promo has been edited to just be a basic advertisement for the series.

Reactions: RegularCapital

J10

Oct 28, 2016
Changes for CN Arabia:
  • Regular Show was currently removed from CN Arabia, and will return back in another time. Instead, Justice League Action returns to CN Arabia.
  • OK K.O.! has returned back to CN Arabia after four months of absence.
  • Toony Tube is being aired on CN Arabic as a filler.
  • The removal shows on CN Arabia are Friends: Girls on Mission (moved to Friday’s and Saturday’s programming), Uncle Grandpa, Mansour, and DC Super Hero Girls.
  • CN Adventurer’s Block is being removed, and is replaced by 3 is the Magical Number. This block is aired 3 months ago on CN MENA.
Like CN Turkey, CN Arabia is planning to do a poll/survey for CN Shows called Star of the Month, that will be aired this month on CN Arabia. The poll for this month consist of the Turkish show (Laith The King/Kral Sakir/Shakir The King), Powerpuff Girls, and Clarence.

CN Arabia/MENA has brought back Foster’s Home, Megas XLR, Camp Lazlo, and Dexter Laboratory, but through their YouTube channel. Here is one of the examples:

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Arrow

animegamer

Jul 22, 2017
www.youtube.com
Don’t know if this means anything but there’s a new CN logo animation at the end, probably a new look exclusively for India due to the heavy localisation going on.

TheJLeeTeam

Keldeo is best Pony
Sep 9, 2018
USA
Mao Mao just aired 6 episodes in Japan on Saturday but another 6 don’t air until May 3rd. What’s with the 4 week gap? Maybe one of the episodes is Sick Mao and they are holding it because of the Coronavirus?

CanalPlusFan1980

Apr 4, 2020
Poland
On Polish Steven Universe Wiki some user is saying that SU: The Movie will air on CN PL in 2 September, it is actually fake, because i wrote to CN PL on Facebook, and they said that they're not planning to air it. Hopefully my country Poland's going to get SU: The Movie by the end of May.