Cartoon Network International Thread 8.0

Latest News & Videos

Oh, The Magic Roundabout on CN UK at CN IT at late nights/early mornings.. remember it quite well :p

Initially it gave me the creeps
I remember it too, mostly during the day when off from school, although I knew about The Magic Roundabout even before CN aired it, it didn't give me the creeps, but later on I found out that it's a possibility that it's full of illicit drug references. Other obscure shows I could remember during the daytime were The Fruitties, Blinky Bill and Flying Rhino Junior High. CN UK had a lot more diverse schedule back then and aired quite few third-party shows, but I guess with some exceptions, Boomerang is now the channel that airs shows from other studios.

Reactions: Eggy and Francisque

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com
Found this video. It features clips from CN PL/PL+CEE continuities, including lots of footage that @Moleoman shared with us in the past few years. Features a rare Viva Las Bravo nomination promo 1 hour 9 minutes in.

Also featured (a few minutes later) is the dreaded CN Time Squad bumper with the logo in "hieroglyphics" and the show's characters dancing to Walk Like an Egyptian, when I was 5 I was legit afraid of that, just because the CN logo switched to weird letters (a higher quality copy of that bumper was made available years ago).

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Oct 22, 2012
Belgium
Also featured (a few minutes later) is the dreaded CN Time Squad bumper with the logo in "hieroglyphics" and the show's characters dancing to Walk Like an Egyptian, when I was 5 I was legit afraid of that, just because the CN logo switched to weird letters (a higher quality copy of that bumper was made available years ago).
It's at 1 hour and 16 minutes.

I remember that 2 Stupid Dogs bumper with the flea even though I have never seen that cartoon on TV.

Last edited:
I've finally found out who designed the 1999 Cartoon Network European Powerhouse rebrand. It was made by AMGFX (Later known as The Hive Animation) in London.

A senior animator at AMGFX/The Hive did some of the Next bumpers including Cow and Chicken and Huckleberry Hound.

Mark's CV/Résumé: plum animation - CV

Attachments

sorin96

Feb 15, 2020
Romania
Today CN CEE was supposed to air the episode Sick Mao from Mao Mao after the episode No Shortcuts,instead they rerun the episode Ultraclops,but it's understandble giving the events that are happening in present,cause from what I found CN US removed the episode from their website few days ago

Reactions: Eggy

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Oct 11, 2016
Today CN CEE was supposed to air the episode Sick Mao from Mao Mao after the episode No Shortcuts,instead they rerun the episode Ultraclops,but it's understandble giving the events that are happening in present,cause from what I found CN US removed the episode from their website few days ago
"Germ Factory" from Total DramaRama was also supposed to air today, but it got replaced with a different episode. Even the US stopped airing that episode because of the coronavirus.

animegamer

Jul 22, 2017
www.youtube.com
CN India will be starting Bandbudh Aur Budbak from 18th April, everyday at 10:30am and 7:30pm.. don't know what the schedule is gonna be like

Last edited:

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
CN India will be starting Bandbudh Aur Budbak from 18th April, everyday at 10:30am and 7:30pm.. don't know what the schedule is gonna be like

Probably better than before

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk