Cartoon Network International Thread 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
@BlooMac: So back in 2009 and 2010, Bulgarians could "vote" on www.az-deteto.bg for Ben 10 TV because cartoonnetwork.bg only launched in 2011, is that correct?

More "proof" that the voting was fake... Still, Viva las Bravo / Pick Your Friday / Ben 10 TV was a nice concept. Fooling all children in EMEA :D

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
The Goonies movie (which was aired on CN Poland in 2010-2014) in censored version (due to having "s..." words cut in the Polish dubbing, was added uncut and uncensored to Netflix.

AlbanianCNfan

SBC Cablecomms. Wonder what would happen to them if they survived another ten years and were sold off when the new AT&T was created.

I first recall hearing about SBC on two web games from the now-defunct Kewlbox: Braving the Elements and TV Nuts.
Have you seen my new channel? It's called Cartoon Network Albania Ripoff. It's avaible from 12:50 - 17:00.
Later it's my dedicated channel.

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Cartoon Network Poland Lowlights for February 2019:

1. New episodes of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (S2E27-52) - premieres Monday, the 11th February at 18:05CET (replacing Summer Camp Island at that time). Repeats starts the next day at 6:25CET, replacing OK K.O. Let's Be Heroes!
  2. Bunnicula returns to CN Poland schedule from Monday, the 18th February at 19:25CET and Monday, the 25th February at 9:40CET replacing Wacky Races.
  3. Your winter fun with Gumball and Gumball VIP from Monday, the 25th February are gone.
  4. Continues with new episodes of Unikitty (until 16th February)

Sources: Cartoon Network - Program TV na dziś - Sprawdź Online - programtv.naziemna.info and Zapowiedzi programowe kanału Cartoon Network na miesiąc luty 2019

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Look what show Ouftivi (La Trois) is airing.
yd4dcuqqds.png

Why not on Ketnet too? :(

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
They premiered Ben 10 on January 7th and call it "ta nouvelle série", even though France 3, CN FR and Toonami FR have aired it thousands of times...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts