Cartoon Network International News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
UPDATE: Actually CN CEE will air two new segments of Regular Show per day only in the first week, and then from the second week they will go with the usual one segment per day premiere format. I forgot to notice this, as it was stated in the official highlights from Turner CEE.

Sincerely this decisions from CN CEE as of later are very very very strange :rolleyes:

Anyways, I now updated my post: https://www.toonzone.net/forums/thr...l-news-thread.4264941/page-1137#post-84647791

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Gumball and AT are popular and are the only shows that have merchandise here.
:eek: Merchandise?!

The only Cartoon Network merchandise Belgium ever had, were those Ben 10 toys. (the "original" ones) But you could only buy them in one chain store (I forgot the name), and my city didn't have such a store, so I had to go to Brussels to find a Ben 10 watch.

You guys have no idea how proud I was with that watch. That was literally the only time capitalism tricked me into buying something stupid :p

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
:eek: Merchandise?!

The only Cartoon Network merchandise Belgium ever had, were those Ben 10 toys. (the "original" ones) But you could only buy them in one chain store (I forgot the name), and my city didn't have such a store, so I had to go to Brussels to find a Ben 10 watch.

You guys have no idea how proud I was with that watch. That was literally the only time capitalism tricked me into buying something stupid :p
Continente supermarkets over here have Gumball and AT backpacks and also some Gumball notebooks.

Plus CN PT has a merchandise pack with some AT stationery and a Gumball book of "secret plans".

I could have them five years ago but CN started to gain momentum when CN PT launched.

BlooMac

Continuity from CN PL now with higher quality:

I have the feeling the PL bumpers are here to stay. They wouldn't make new ones just so they can stay for a few months.

Francisque

A partial and partly recycled widescreen refresh such as the one on CN Poland, Germany, NL is not going to last very long, however good it looks

These operations will rebrand to 4.0, all the signs are there.. CN CEE has just been used as a test (and they still have to update the rest), that's it
We're still during Summertime, they're not going to do big things

BloggerHU

All idents aired by CN CEE:

With that stretched Gumball updated european ident I had problems with recording. In original it's not stretched.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
I never excepted they would have made an emoji bumper with Blossom. Very good, CN CEE! And this is for me the best collection of idents. CN CEE is the BEST... in terms of branding. But as for scheduling... :rolleyes2:

BlooMac

CN RSEE's Russian sub-feed started using the 4.0 Ad bumps today. They're letterboxed, unlike in Bulgaria, where they're cropped to 4:3. Surprisingly, there's an English announcer on the English audio track.

szjdfgs

Maybe too soon to say? But Oswaldo is already on its way to its second season. Pedro posted a picture of episode titles (I assume), along with names and numbers pointing down who gets to direct what episodes.
14079468_902778319865568_8888749151574319737_n.jpg

1. Alien/Checho (yeah, I have no idea what Checho means, but that one belongs to Pedro Machado Vieira)
2. Banda (Band, belongs to Arnaldo A.B.)
3. Farda dos Cinco (Suit for Five[?], belongs to Denis Nielsen)
4. Diários de Bicicleta (Bicycle Diaries, belongs to Denis Nielsen)
5. Engarrafamento (either Stuck in a Bottle, or Traffic Jam, it means both things to me, belongs to Pedro Machado Vieira)
6. Oswaldo Veste Prata (Oswaldo Wears Silver, I see an asterisk, but no pointers to whom)
7. Georigins (I see a B inside a square, not sure on that either)
8. Locadora dos Sonhos (Dream Rental, somewhere along those lines, has another asterisk, no pointers)
9. Lethal Waldo (belongs to Denis Nielsen)
10. Oswald is the New Black (belongs to Guilherme Freitas)
11. Oswalday's Off (no pointers on this one either)
12. Oswaldo Negociador (Salesman Oswaldo, belongs to Pedro Machado Vieira)

There's at least four other episode titles, with people assigned to those roles, but they're all cut off, the camera didn't capture everything.

All we know is Arnaldo A.B. gets episodes 13 and 14, and Guilherme Freitas gets episodes 15 and 16.

I have no idea what those 'E's are.

Also CN Go posted three more Ginga shorts, now they're up to number 11.

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I never excepted they would have made an emoji bumper with Blossom. Very good, CN CEE! And this is for me the best collection of idents. CN CEE is the BEST... in terms of branding. But as for scheduling... :rolleyes2:
I could really see them here in Portugal with the coming rebrand, but I don't know how will they settle on around this time.

Simon Petrikov

CN Mena & Boomerang Mena ads on CN Arabia

both promos are the approximately the same , "You can now watch your favorite episodes both in English and Arabic and FULL HD"
Just call your local provider (it means the channels aren't gonna stay beIN exclusives for long , maybe ?)
or maybe beIN's plan to takeover the world by becoming the one and only provider has began !

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Just call your local provider (it means the channels aren't gonna stay beIN exclusives for long , maybe ?)
or maybe beIN's plan to takeover the world by becoming the one and only provider has began !
Maybe it's just beIN's plan. They are adding more channels = OSN is getting poorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts