Cartoon Network International News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
Yeah, I believe in CN PT HD more than CN RSEE or CEE going HD.

What about CN NL? I don't know if there are some HD kids channels in the Netherlands.
CN NL IS already in HD, silly :D

And never say never about CEE and RSEE. You don't know what the future may give you ;)

Francisque

CN NL IS already in HD, silly :D

And never say never about CEE and RSEE. You don't know what the future may give you ;)
It isn't, at least as far as I know

And I was joking about CEE and RSEE; as I said some time before a WS switch is quite near now

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I was trying to find information on CN Hindi ME's schedule on beIN's website but it is bugged and I can only see the entertainment channels.

Francisque

I suppose it's the live version, no need for timeshifting it

(But why would someone watch it? :p )

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
CN NL doesn't have an HD sign, so if that's the requirement for a channel to be HD, then no, CN NL is not HD :sweat:

Nickelodeon HD exists in the Netherlands, and Telenet in Flanders pretends to have Ketnet HD. (which is just the normal feed with some tiny adjustment made by Telenet)

Francisque

CN NL doesn't have an HD sign, so if that's the requirement for a channel to be HD, then no, CN NL is not HD :sweat:

Nickelodeon HD exists in the Netherlands, and Telenet in Flanders pretends to have Ketnet HD. (which is just the normal feed with some tiny adjustment made by Telenet)
I never said having an HD logo is a requirement for a channel to be HD! Au contraire, a lack of a "HD" inscription to the logo in a few cases means that HD is seen as a norm, which kinda is the case with France, especially with Canalsat now running on MPEG4

Still, I don't think CN Netherlands is in HD.. is it?

josie

An update to CN RSEE July weekend schedule - every Sunday, from 09.00 until 11.15 CET there will be a block called VOTE AND WATCH, a marathon of a cartoon chosen by viewers, who can vote on the web-site.

BlooMac

It's a nice concept I'm glad they brought back, but man, am I tired of them just rotating the same current shows in these blocks! Theoretically, you get an Adventure Time marathon in The Epic Heroes of Adventure Time, the Marathon Mix and now Vote and Watch. Would it kill them to also marathon older shows that don't air in the schedule?

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
An update to CN RSEE July weekend schedule - every Sunday, from 09.00 until 11.15 CET there will be a block called VOTE AND WATCH, a marathon of a cartoon chosen by viewers, who can vote on the web-site.
Ha! I knew that you won't get away from it, since it's also on CN CEE. :D

I never said having an HD logo is a requirement for a channel to be HD! Au contraire, a lack of a "HD" inscription to the logo in a few cases means that HD is seen as a norm, which kinda is the case with France, especially with Canalsat now running on MPEG4

Well, at least it is just in 16:9 (if you REALLY think that just because it doesn't have the HD inscription it itsn't like this at all, which I find silly :sweat:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
It's a nice concept I'm glad they brought back, but man, am I tired of them just rotating the same current shows in these blocks! Theoretically, you get an Adventure Time marathon in The Epic Heroes of Adventure Time, the Marathon Mix and now Vote and Watch. Would it kill them to also marathon older shows that don't air in the schedule?
It's a shame that in this kind of marathon, you'll have to be limited to whatever shows said feed of Cartoon Network is airing. Just like Pick-A-Toon.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Oh, and CN PT stopped premiering movies recently. That 80s Doraemon flim I mentioned a couple of weeks back was the last one.

Now we have Just Kidding, and only at night.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Guys, in this new season of Angelo Rules, Peter and his friend sound way too old. Peter now has the same voice-actor as Steven Universe :(

Marathon Mix still has its old logo on CN NL.

Francisque said:
Absolutely not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts