Cartoon Network International News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
CN Romania, Hungary and other German-controlled channels released the Steven Universe short "What Are Crystal Gems?". And this time it is uncut, with the last part, cut out when aired on CN CEE, intact.

Daffyrocks

I just discovered now, through the official highlights, that the one-week PPG 2016 weekday slot on CN CEE, at 19.00 CET (on 6th-10th June) is actually part of a special programming schedule called "Supercool Superpowers!", which is for one week only. This special schedule will have three slots, with the other shows joining PPG 2016 being Teen Titans Go! and Lego Ninjago (also gaining a one-week weekday slot at 19.45 CET, replacing Total Drama: The Ridonculous Race). I knew that something was into that. :D

Anyways, I now updated my CN CEE June 2016 Schedule and Highlights post with this information:
https://www.toonzone.net/forums/thr...l-news-thread.4264941/page-1042#post-84402042

And @RegularCapital please also include this update in your CN CEE June 2016 highlights post. :)

Daffyrocks

I have some good news. According to @Ákos97HU, who talked with those from Turner, the new episodes of We Bare Bears are going to premiere on CN CEE on 30th May! :)

With this, let's hope that they will also resume with the other postponed episodes.

CosmoMattia75Vista

CosMattia
Here's a recording from CN RSEE Russia:
From what I assume, they usually start right after the Next bumpers (often skipping the first promo), air a very short clip from an episode, then an Angelo Tip, Adventure Time ТВОЕ T-shirts ad, CN Anything promo, another Angelo Tip and then resume to the main feed. They also have the aired-to-death old fillers from the other (sub-)feeds and those Latin American emoji ones that are very rarely aired on the main feed.

For some years, CN Italy transmit bumper Emoji.
I really like the bumper instead ToonTalk. Maybe they are doing it again with the other countries :)

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
The bumpers CN PT aired replaced the "EMOJI" text with random emojis, just like the ones seen on the CN RSEE video, but in 16:9.

Also, good news! CN Africa stopped showing Matt Hatter Chronicles!

Last edited:

sunsetlover

This gOrl doesn't stop
Good news,guys! CN RSEE premiered a new episode of Clarence today as they had to! And it even was the ep that had to premiere from the schedule!
@RandomMe They really seem to learn their lesson as you said!
Btw,@Daffyrocks did CN CEE also air a new episode?

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
As I mentioned from Episode "Hairence" Clarence is dubbed by SDI Media Poland. The voice for Clarence, his mum and Chad - his father are kept. Meanwhile, the pause of Yo-kai Watch airing was due that the lector needed to read the whole title of show - Yo-Kai Watch instead of Yo-Kai.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Meanwhile, the pause of Yo-kai Watch airing was due that the lector needed to read the whole title of show - Yo-Kai Watch instead of Yo-Kai.
I just can't believe this, but sometimes there are shows with truncated titles on EPGs. For years, the FOX channels here called "The Cleveland Show" as just "Cleveland".

Daffyrocks

Like CN RSEE, CN CEE also DIDN"T POSTPONE the new episodes of Clarence from this week. Thank goodness! :) So they are really starting to finally put their minds up again, which I really appreciate.

But the downside of the new eps of Clarence is, obviously, the RO dubbing takeover of Fast Production Film. Meh... But at least they're trying to make Clarence's RO voice to sound similar to the previous one.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
That doesn't happen with CN PT dubs: changing studios. I am certain that they do change voices.

And as for PPG, Dance Pantsed, the original and the 2016 show were probably dubbed at different studios, the problem with CN PT's prints of the original is that they don't show the scrolled dub credits that TVI used to show.

szjdfgs

Pedro shared a couple of props set up for episode 2 of which include a D&D book.
13254163_849694441840623_186744598893152319_n.jpg

I think someone gave away the plot of the episode in the comments, but maybe they're joking around.

Daffyrocks

Forgot to tell you from yesterday's new episode of Clarence that Sumo's RO voice has been kept the same one. Alright!

And also the same theme song from the Mediavision version is kept for this new Fast Production Film version.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
If RTP did a separate dub for Clarence, they would obviously keep the theme song.

This would be similar to the second season of Baby Looney Tunes, though it had a different dub it kept the theme song from the RTP dub of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts