• Enter to win two tickets to Howl's Moving Castle. Details here.

Cartoon Network International News Thread

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffyrocks

"I'm Daffy the Gaucho!"
Happy Saint Nicholas, NewBogus, Moleoman, Josie, Dclover and Dodokoce! :)
Why didn't you also include me? Because here in Romania we also celebrate this holiday, by putting our boots near the window and then Saint Nicholas will come and put the presents in them. :D

Anyways, Happy St. Nicholas Day! :)

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Oh my glob, sorry! I don't know why I forgot the Hungarians and Romanians... I read about Mikulás in a guidebook about Budapest.
It's Mikulás here in Hungary, and my name day *hint hint* :D
Happy Saint Nicholas day!
Happy name day, Miki Moosh!
Same for Josie :)

Anyways, Rêgulaire Chaud Le Film is coming to CN FR.
Waouh, des moustaches !
(I had to cut out the Walloon ads because of a recording error)

And here's an example of the new fillers on CN NL...
Just a random clip. Nothing to write home about.

BlooMac

OFF: We also celebrate Saint Nicholas Day here. Stuffed carp is a traditional meal or other fish-related dish. :D

NewBogus :)

Plastic Duck Saves the World
We also celebrate the St. Nicholas Day in Poland!

From Episode 56 "Duck Lips" probably SDI Media Poland started to dub the next episodes of "Uncle Grandpa".

Last edited:

NewBogus :)

Plastic Duck Saves the World
Da. :)

Oh my! UG suffers the same fate in Poland as in Romania. :sweat:
Probably also Steven Universe from Episode 43 started to be dubbed in SDI Media Poland. Maybe the same goes for Regular Show S7 and Adventure Time S7. However for SU and UG the dubbing casts are kept.

Daffyrocks

"I'm Daffy the Gaucho!"
However for SU and UG the dubbing casts are kept.
Why you're very lucky about this. Also in the new Romanian dubbing of Steven Universe, as I said earlier, the RO voices of Steven and Pearl are kept the same (for Pearl is the later one, as in the BTI dub the RO voice of Pearl has been changed staring episode 27 ("House Guest") from Ioana Dagău to Silvia Țârcovnicu, who initially dubs voices on Fast Production Film).

CosmoMattia75Vista

Meanwhile on Boing Italy's Facebook....... (in italian of course)

:(

When will the belibers stop?

Boing is not a preschool channel. not technically owned by mediaset anymore. Why it's invaded with these idiots i don't know.
I shudder when I read these things! But how do you put up with these people? Boing has always been for children, Cartoonito for children, and are two different things! -_-

sasq

I shudder when I read these things! But how do you put up with these people? Boing has always been for children, Cartoonito for children, and are two different things! -_-
And both boing and cartoonito have a weird ownership. Boing S.p.A is owned by turner. but mediaset (who owned it until 2013) uses it to buy animes.

(source digital-forum.it)

But a user on digital-forum.it says boing (the channel) is still a joint-venture... hmmmmm...

(OFF: Could you ask the digital forum staff to un-ban an account named ''Molise''? it's mine and got banned for a joke about a soap opera airing on a mediaset channel)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.