Cartoon Network International News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copaci

A Cartoon and Logos Fan
Back in 2014, CN PT rebranded on...
...a Friday.

That same year, CN Africa rebranded on...
...a Monday. (coinciding with the switch to 16:9)
And also, last year, CN Poland and Germany rebranded on....
... a Thursday.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I never realized this, but CN NL completely ditched Johnny Test. It got replaced by Clarence and Adventure Time.

ballwa44

Life Can Make You Smile!
Well people the day has finally come! Today, there were 2 new commercials added to the Hungarian subfeed of CN CEE: one for Jysk and one for Háda and guess what: both are in 16/9, but squished to 4/3. My theory is that all new commercials from now on will be that way, not in a letterbox, but rather squished into 4/3 from 16/9. We are getting ready for the switch!

Moleoman

CN Poland/CEE continuity from early November 2005 (including "The Life and Times of Juniper Lee" launch promo):

As you can see, by that time CN Poland/CEE had already adopted newer slightly longer versions of commericals in/out bumpers (with different Polish VA !). The older shorter versions were still used in August 2005.

Macyparks

I am actually quite curious will they make a batch of new up next indents for the classical shows on PL tomorrow or what will happen there, If they do make them I hope someone records them as they probably won't be seen again again by time soon @NewBogus :)

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
CN PT did have bumpers for the original PPG and DL, if those shows still aired these days there would obviously be no bumpers.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I wish someone in South Africa (preferrably) recorded more CN Africa breaks, especially since the latest breaks seen here were camrips.

animegamer

CN India has started airing Oggy S6 which are basically just remastered versions of the old classic episodes. So they basically found a loophole to Nick India having the older episodes, now both channels will air the same episodes over and over again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Don't know where to post, youtube Nickelodeon now uploaded Side Hustle - Friendiversary full ep
kanc wrote on DonkeyKongSong's profile.
Hi
I am still amazed that Adventures of Jimmy Neutron took only 3 weeks to make an episode.
It's gonna get a little weird, gonna get a little wild, I ain't from around here, I'm from another dimension!
City Escape was the best 3-D Sonic level until Sonic Colors. It's so much better than other 3-D Sonic levels (including other levels in the same game).

Featured Posts