Cartoon Network International News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

szjdfgs

Missed some stuff from Pedro's page on Facebook so I'm gonna post what I see.

A new background revealed where the setting is supposed to be someone's 15th birthday, illustrated by Allan Costa.

I swear I remember seeing a design for the girl who's going to have her 15th birthday and she was a spoiled brat from her expression, but I can never trust my memory with anything.

And a little fun sketch of various Oswaldos.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
CN NL is airing 4.0 leaders at night, when there is no Flemish ad block.

Still no new coming up next bumpers.

Francisque

Wow, they have introduced some 4.0 idents without getting rid of some 3.0 ones.. now, if that's not a mess, tell me what it is

Francisque

CN TR now looks a little more like CN PT now that it's 16:9. Good progress!
Yes, but still I wonder why they didn't take the chance to adopt 4.0 since they're already using 4.0 promos

When will all EMEA operations learn, learn to be as good as CN UK and even CN France in terms of coherence and being in time with the rebrands

PlanetofLinux

Cool guy
Yes, but still I wonder why they didn't take the chance to adopt 4.0 since they're already using 4.0 promos

When will all EMEA operations learn, learn to be as good as CN UK and even CN France in terms of coherence and being in time with the rebrands
CN France has a great look

ballwa44

Some recent CN CEE bumpers:
Dragons S3-4 (Race to the Edge) Next and Later in 4.0 were first shown on 29 September.
Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race Next and Later in 4.0 were first shown on 28 September and 26 September respectively.
NinjaGo: Masters of Spinjitzu Next in 4.0 was first shown on 8 October.

I should upload these today actually.

ballwa44

Today on CN CEE, aside from the NinjaGo 4.0 Next, we also got the Teen Titans Go 4.0 Next. I was really lucky, I almost missed the recording :D

ballwa44

And boom, Exchange Student Zero got a 4.0 Later! Funnily enough, much like the Next bumper, the Hungarian version of the bumper has the same vocal recording as its 3.0 counterpart.

RegularCapital

Ben 10 intro and credits recorded in HD:

Ben 10 Later/Next/Now Bumpers as seen on Cartoon Network UK (A scene from the original series was used):

The Next Banner as seen on CN UK:

EjfVc9w.jpg

Last edited:

Daffyrocks

The Thinker
Ben 10 intro and credits recorded in HD:

Ben 10 Later/Next/Now Bumpers as seen on Cartoon Network UK (A scene from the original series was used):

The Next Banner as seen on CN UK:

Seriously??... Why they are using clips and references from the classic series? The classic and rebooot series are completely different things. :sweat: In terms of continuity, that is.

I saw a Ben 10 promo today with people hitting their wrists and I saw the countdown on cn pl
And of course CN CEE also airs this promo.

SleepyBat

Yo-kai, won't you be my friend?
Mixels: Nixel, Nixel, Go Away premieres 15th October at 7:00 A.M. on Cartoon Network UK

No link source this time, my friend spotted an advertisement, is recording a camera-quality version as I type.

EDIT:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My alma mater will always break my heart. Just two yards away from the college football playoff.
No Toonami? No problem! I'm riffing JoJo: Stone Ocean on Twitter!

Streaker Prower wrote on ilpuyopuyo's profile.
If Litton purge didn’t affect The CW, what would be the 2021-2022 schedule for Vortexx on The CW
Still here, for better or for worse
Lord Decibel, along with the episode he debuted in, turns 5 years of age today! Check out my NewGrounds account for details: Today’s the Day; JOLLY DECIBEL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: I go by a different name on NewGrounds, but once I become a supporter of the site, I’ll change my username on there.

Featured Posts