Cartoon Network International News Thread

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

szjdfgs

Dec 1, 2013
www.youtube.com
Missed some stuff from Pedro's page on Facebook so I'm gonna post what I see.

A new background revealed where the setting is supposed to be someone's 15th birthday, illustrated by Allan Costa.

I swear I remember seeing a design for the girl who's going to have her 15th birthday and she was a spoiled brat from her expression, but I can never trust my memory with anything.

And a little fun sketch of various Oswaldos.

Reactions: Daffyrocks

Francisque

Mar 14, 2014
Wow, they have introduced some 4.0 idents without getting rid of some 3.0 ones.. now, if that's not a mess, tell me what it is

Francisque

Mar 14, 2014
CN TR now looks a little more like CN PT now that it's 16:9. Good progress!
Yes, but still I wonder why they didn't take the chance to adopt 4.0 since they're already using 4.0 promos

When will all EMEA operations learn, learn to be as good as CN UK and even CN France in terms of coherence and being in time with the rebrands

Reactions: 1 person

PlanetofLinux

Cool guy
Aug 19, 2016
Yes, but still I wonder why they didn't take the chance to adopt 4.0 since they're already using 4.0 promos

When will all EMEA operations learn, learn to be as good as CN UK and even CN France in terms of coherence and being in time with the rebrands
CN France has a great look

ballwa44

Life Can Make You Smile!
Aug 1, 2016
Some recent CN CEE bumpers:
Dragons S3-4 (Race to the Edge) Next and Later in 4.0 were first shown on 29 September.
Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race Next and Later in 4.0 were first shown on 28 September and 26 September respectively.
NinjaGo: Masters of Spinjitzu Next in 4.0 was first shown on 8 October.

I should upload these today actually.

ballwa44

Life Can Make You Smile!
Aug 1, 2016
Today on CN CEE, aside from the NinjaGo 4.0 Next, we also got the Teen Titans Go 4.0 Next. I was really lucky, I almost missed the recording :D

ballwa44

Life Can Make You Smile!
Aug 1, 2016
And boom, Exchange Student Zero got a 4.0 Later! Funnily enough, much like the Next bumper, the Hungarian version of the bumper has the same vocal recording as its 3.0 counterpart.

Daffyrocks

In search of the cursed Monkey Bird! Woo-hoo!
Jul 22, 2014
Bucharest, Romania
ro.toonsphere.com
Ben 10 intro and credits recorded in HD:

Ben 10 Later/Next/Now Bumpers as seen on Cartoon Network UK (A scene from the original series was used):

The Next Banner as seen on CN UK:

Seriously??... Why they are using clips and references from the classic series? The classic and rebooot series are completely different things. :sweat: In terms of continuity, that is.

I saw a Ben 10 promo today with people hitting their wrists and I saw the countdown on cn pl
And of course CN CEE also airs this promo.

SleepyBat

Yo-kai, won't you be my friend?
Aug 16, 2014
United States
www.youtube.com
Mixels: Nixel, Nixel, Go Away premieres 15th October at 7:00 A.M. on Cartoon Network UK

No link source this time, my friend spotted an advertisement, is recording a camera-quality version as I type.

EDIT:

Last edited:
Reactions: RegularCapital
Status
Not open for further replies.