Cartoon Network International News Thread

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
At this point it is very clear that CN US has postponed Justice League Action. McDonald's is going to put JLA figures in the American happy meals this month, but there is still no premiere date...

I wonder if CN NL had planned to premiere JLA in December, but changed their mind once they saw what CN US did...

I don't know why the American schedules are so unnecessarily difficult : /

BlooMac

I'd blame WB, they've done this pretty often with other animated series, like The Looney Tunes Show, Bunnicula and others.

And despite the awful schedule, CN US knows how to schedule its shows a lot better than the German team. They don't usually postpone things at the last minute, they follow the order they're going for and most importantly, they share the updated schedules.

Francisque

As far as I've been able to see, it's just the normal "1.0/3.0" graphics being WS..

The DOG is now solid during shows, but still in the same bottom right position

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
They don't usually postpone things at the last minute
This is the first time I hear this :confused:
CN Canada has recently stopped premiering everything right after the American premiere because of all those postpones in the US!
and most importantly, they share the updated schedules.
All American websites show something else, so of course at least one is right xD The [insert month] premiere threads are loaded with things like: "This episode will premiere then. Are you sure? This source says so! But this source say blablabla?! Oh!"

The only difference is that Americans can only see the schedule up to 2 weeks, so that's why it might look less messed up. It might also look less messed up because the American Toonzone members are used to it and don't think it's such a big deal.

I miss the British team from 2012-ish : / They should handle all European channels as well as CN US :D

NewBogus :)

Plastic Duck Saves the World
Miss Moon promo on CN Poland is shown with Polish titles. And Tom and Jerry Tales premiered last monday on CN Poland with dubbing, and desynchronized due to the same 4:3 prints used like for Boomerang. However, the opening and ending credits are cut.

BlooMac

This is the first time I hear this :confused:
CN Canada has recently stopped premiering everything right after the American premiere because of all those postpones in the US!

All American websites show something else, so of course at least one is right xD The [insert month] premiere threads are loaded with things like: "This episode will premiere then. Are you sure? This source says so! But this source say blablabla?! Oh!"

The only difference is that Americans can only see the schedule up to 2 weeks, so that's why it might look less messed up. It might also look less messed up because the American Toonzone members are used to it and don't think it's such a big deal.

I miss the British team from 2012-ish : / They should handle all European channels as well as CN US :D
Yes, CN US postpones episodes, but you usually know about this in advance. You don't tune in for a new Regular Show only to see a rerun being aired instead or that they decided to air a different episode. I agree, a schedule can change in 2 months, but you need to be prepared for this kind of stuff and inform your subscribers on time, otherwise it's just not professional. You don't see people complaining about these sort of issues on other CN feeds. The German team needs to take this problem seriously, because it's one of their main problems and it's been going on for over 2 years now. If the other teams can handle their schedule just fine, so can the German team.

Status
Not open for further replies.