Cartoon Network International News Thread 9.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Cartoon Network Japan is celebrating "National Cat Day" (that's observed in the country on February 22) by airing different shows starring cats every Sunday (and holidays) in February, under the translated title: "Cartoon Special Cat Cat Month."
Not really surprised about it, considering that Maneki-neko is considered good luck there.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
@ballwa44 and @EdCNPowerpuffDrama or others that receive CN CEE: I heard from someone that beginning from tomorrow (if not from today even), the channel will put back Power Players and Thundercats Roar in the mornings at 10.50 and 11.20 respectively, instead of Craig of the Creek. While Craig will go back airing at 16.55 replacing Mao Mao. Some Romanian online TV guides mention these changes, but personally I suspect they forgot to be updated (it happens a lot with Romanian online guides). But, is it true that these changes will be reverted? Cause I really doubt a feed like CN CEE would so some last-minute changes to boost the ratings, only to go back to the previous line-up. But even if this is true, it sucks that they have to axe Mao Mao again (as it will just leave again after the Superheroes block is over). They could remove that God-awful Cloudy series instead and put Mao Mao there, so that both series could remain. So, is it true about the schedule changes reverts or not?

Also, both CN and Boomerang CEE got rid of the Winter-y TV bugs quite early this year. Usually, they reverted to the normal bugs from the middle of February or so. I guess this is another first step for the new management changes.

@CNC Maybe CN CEE will air the Villanous / Victor and Valentino crossover as part of the next (S2.2) batch.

• Optimistic
Reactions: CNC

ballwa44

@ballwa44 and @EdCNPowerpuffDrama or others that receive CN CEE: I heard from someone that beginning from tomorrow (if not from today even), the channel will put back Power Players and Thundercats Roar in the mornings at 10.50 and 11.20 respectively, instead of Craig of the Creek. While Craig will go back airing at 16.55 replacing Mao Mao. Some Romanian online TV guides mention these changes, but personally I suspect they forgot to be updated (it happens a lot with Romanian online guides). But, is it true that these changes will be reverted? Cause I really doubt a feed like CN CEE would so some last-minute changes to boost the ratings, only to go back to the previous line-up. But even if this is true, it sucks that they have to axe Mao Mao again (as it will just leave again after the Superheroes block is over). They could remove that God-awful Cloudy series instead and put Mao Mao there, so that both series could remain. So, is it true about the schedule changes reverts or not?

Also, both CN and Boomerang CEE got rid of the Winter-y TV bugs quite early this year. Usually, they reverted to the normal bugs from the middle of February or so. I guess this is another first step for the new management changes.

@CNC Maybe CN CEE will air the Villanous / Victor and Valentino crossover as part of the next (S2.2) batch.
I have no info on that. I don't even get any info for the channel, I just read the articles on Toonsphere and Mentrum.
My observations are, well, just that, observations. I'll probably check out these timeslots tomorrow, but if you're asking me, they probably won't put back those 2 shows.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
I have no info on that. I don't even get any info for the channel, I just read the articles on Toonsphere and Mentrum.
My observations are, well, just that, observations. I'll probably check out these timeslots tomorrow, but if you're asking me, they probably won't put back those 2 shows.
Ok, tell me if they changed the schedule back to those 2 shows. I will try to check too.

harry580

with Cartoon Network having a preschool block, I wonder how this will affect cartoonito

J10

CN Arabic now puts a countdown for Kral Şakir (Shakir the King/Laith the King) episodes that are recently being dubbed in Arabic. Now, 6 Days Left for the premiere, and they have chosen #6 for Shakir, but the number is bigger than the (Days Left) text and bigger than the one in CN Arabic’s 10th Anniversary.
image.jpg
image.jpg
058CFA28-B45C-4BC5-941D-7C068A0F2FD6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts