Cartoon Network International News Thread 9.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
So apparently Cartoon Network Canada was just shut down today. Can anybody in Canada confirm this?

if so, RIP. 2012-2021

Videos like these without FAKE labels are becoming more commonplace now. A search for "closedown" on YouTube retrieves a bunch of similar-looking videos, some involving fake channels.

J10

CN MENA is brining back Cartoon Network Adventurers again to the channel.

After Adventure Time: Distant Lands (BMO), CN MENA will also air The Fungies, HBO Max Original, on February. For the MENA Region, we thought it will air exclusively on CN Arabic and on OSN (due to HBO rights), but after they aired Adventure Time: Distant Lands (BMO) on CN MENA, now they aired a new series, which is the second since HBO Max launched.

Also, CN Arabic is going to bring back Angelo Rules to the channel, after it’s absence since August/September; during At Home with The Wattersons Block, replacing CWACOM at 17:30 KSA and another slot at 20:05 KSA.

Last edited:

Rigby103

Honestly I'm sick of fake CN videos on You Tube, especially those pathetic attempts to make some hybrid closedown/open videos. When I search for CN 90s stuff I want to find real archive material, not someone's fantasy land.
Hey, relax. The context is that I wanted to fool a Discord server thinking it's real, but I never expected other people to see it lmao

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Honestly I'm sick of fake CN videos on You Tube, especially those pathetic attempts to make some hybrid closedown/open videos. When I search for CN 90s stuff I want to find real archive material, not someone's fantasy land.
you say CN, I say a broader spectrum of real channels.

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Meanwhile, Season 5 of Teen Titans Go! was released on HBO GO in CEE/Adria region.
"The Chaff" and "Curse of the Booty Scooty" are omitted, even though they were dubbed and released on Netflix.
But "Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star: Second Greatest Team Edition"was released twice, once as a 2 stand-alone 11 minute episodes, and then a 22-minute length episode with one intro and outro for both segments.

ballwa44

The Bakugan: Armored Alliance episode Farewell, Phantom Thief, Part 2 aired in English on the Hungarian track of CN CEE during its premiere (yesterday) and its first rerun (today). I sure hope they will fix this problem, as that Danish episode of Thundercats Roar was fixed eventually as well.

kb6000

WEEKDAYS:

06.00 Ben 10 (reboot)
06.25 The Amazing World of Gumball
06.55 Teen Titans Go
07.20 Teen Titans Go / Bakugan Battle Planet (from 04/01)
07.50 DC Superhero Girls
08.15 We Bare Bears (3 segments)
Today The Powerpuff Girls were aired at 08.15 CET.

ballwa44

Seems like CN CEE has a new schedule. From my observations, it appears to look a little bit like this:

06.00 Ben 10 (reboot)
06.25 The Amazing World of Gumball
06.55 Teen Titans Go
07.20 Bakugan: Armored Alliance
07.50 DC Superhero Girls
08.15 Powerpuff Girls (3 segments) [We Bare Bears]
08.55 Craig of The Creek
09.20 The Amazing World of Gumball
09.50 Teen Titans Go
10.25 Victor and Valentino
10.50 Craig of the Creek [Power Players]
11.20 Craig of the Creek [Thundercats Roar]
11.45 Teen Titans Go
12.15 Teen Titans
12.40 The Fungies
13.10 Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs [Power Players]
13.35 CN Afternoon Fun: Teen Titans Go [NinjaGo]
14:45 Mighty Magiswords (minisodes)
14.55 DC Superhero Girls
15.25 Teen Titans Go
15.50 Thundercats Roar / Victor and Valentino (from 18/01)
16.20 Total DramaRama (3 segments)
16.55 Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart [Craig of The Creek]
17.25 The Fungies
17.50 Teen Titans Go
18.15 Teen Titans Go (3 segments)
18.50 The Amazing World of Gumball (3 segments)
19.30 The Amazing World of Gumball
20.00 Ben 10 (reboot)
20.30 Bakugan: Armored Alliance
21.00 Angelo Rules
21.25 Angelo Rules
21.55 Angelo Rules
22.20 Angelo Rules
22.45 Lego Ninjago
23.15 Lego Ninjago
23.45 The Amazing World of Gumball (3 segments)
00.20 The Amazing World of Gumball
00.40 The Amazing World of Gumball
01.00 Angelo Rules
01.25 Angelo Rules
01.45 Angelo Rules
02.05 Angelo Rules
02.25 Mighty Magiswords (minisodes)
02.35 Lego Ninjago
02.55 Lego Ninjago
03.15 Mighty Magiswords (minisodes)
03.25 The Amazing World of Gumball (until 6.00)

Thundercats and Power Players have been removed in favour of PPG2016, Cloudy and Mao Mao. What a surprise!

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Them bringing back 2 shows that have already ended is definitely surprising cause they don't normally do that. Adventure Time is also coming back next month from what I heard, but that's Adventure Time, one of CN's most popular shows so i'm not surprised, but PPG2016 and Cloudy? 2 shows barely anyone likes coming back? Wow. I hope they will keep bringing back some of their already ended shows.

I also hope they will premiere S2 of Total DramaRama already, we're very far behind compared to the US, but according to Mentrum.hu, S2 isn't expected to premiere till the second half of the year. God, by then the US will likely start airing the 3rd season of the show.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Them bringing back 2 shows that have already ended is definitely surprising cause they don't normally do that. Adventure Time is also coming back next month from what I heard, but that's Adventure Time, one of CN's most popular shows so i'm not surprised, but PPG2016 and Cloudy? 2 shows barely anyone likes coming back? Wow. I hope they will keep bringing back some of their already ended shows.

I also hope they will premiere S2 of Total DramaRama already, we're very far behind compared to the US, but according to Mentrum.hu, S2 isn't expected to premiere till the second half of the year. God, by then the US will likely start airing the 3rd season of the show.
Does metrum.hu have a list of what is premiering this year?

J10

Well it's finally happening. Mao Mao is finally coming to the MENA region soon with an Arabic dub. They posted an explainer for the show earlier today.

Actually, it was announced last month in 2020, and it was aired this week. From this promo, it’s dubbed with local accents, just like Kral Sakir (Laith The King).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Maya Rudolph's cool and all, but does she have to be the mom in every animated movie?
Streaker Prower wrote on AdrenalineRush1996's profile.
The Reason Why I choose the Disney's One Saturday Morning Name instead of ABC Kids it’s because I don’t want to confused it with the other ABC Kids, The one that airs The Australian Peppa Pig
Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of when the 3DS Remake of Ocarina of Time was released in North America. Being able to play one of my favorite video games on the go has been very nice, to say the least.
Yesterday was Charlie Gavin's last day on The Mighty Ones.

Featured Posts