Cartoon Network International News Thread 9.0

Latest News & Videos

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com
While I'm waiting for a response from YouTube, I reposted my CN EMEA handover compilation on my Vlare account.

In case of being interested of a copy in the best quality available for reuploading, please PM me and I'll send it to you. Vlare compresses its videos for those who don't have Vlare Premium.

J10

Oct 28, 2016
This week, CN Arabic has recently aired a new block called In the house with Watterson Family, and also they’ll air a new block on CN Arabic that’ll replace Cartoon Network Cinema Arabic called (Cartoon Network Arabic Popcorn), and will be aired on Sunday, instead of Thursday, and the first movie that might be aired will be Regular Show: The Movie according to the schedule.
image.jpg

1593939380654.jpeg

1593939443283.jpeg

This week, the following programs that’ll be aired on the block on the channel are:
- Dreamworks Dragons on Sunday
- Angelo Rules on Monday
- Regular Show on Tuesday
- Kral Sakir on Wednesday
- The Tom & Jerry Show on Thursday

Further more infos for this week’s programming of CN Arabia will be in the coming days...

Last edited:

J10

Oct 28, 2016
Today, CN Arabia has been added to MBC’s Streaming Service (Shahid). Will this means adding all WarnerMedia Channels (CN MENA, TCM MENA/Greece, and Boomerang MENA) to Shahid VIP after CN Arabia?
1593949175369.jpeg

1593949198749.png

1593949223310.jpeg

Reactions: RegularCapital

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com
This week, CN Arabic has recently aired a new block called In the house with Watterson Family, and also they’ll air an new block on the that’s replace Cartoon Network Cinema Arabic called (Cartoon Network Arabic Popcorn), and will be aired on Sunday, instead of Thursday, and the first move might be Regular Show: The Movie according to the schedule.
View attachment 282483
View attachment 282484
View attachment 282485

This week, the following programs that’ll be aired on the block on the channel are:
- Dreamworks Dragons on Sunday
- Angelo Rules on Monday
- Regular Show on Tuesday
- Kral Sakir on Wednesday
- The Tom & Jerry Show on Thursday

Further more infos for this week’s programming of CN Arabia will be in the coming days...
Reminds me of At home with the Wattersons on CN Africa back in 2013.

Reactions: J10

J10

Oct 28, 2016
Officially: (Further Update for the schedule of this week).
Regular Show: The Movie has been aired on CN Arabia, after 1 year and 6 months of being aired on CN MENA during New! New! New! New!’s New Year Eve Marathon in 2019.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: RegularCapital

J10

Oct 28, 2016
Still with UK edits?
This movie has been aired firstly on CN MENA on New Year Eve (January 1st, 2019) as I have said. The movie is in UK edits, but according to one of the viewers who posts videos about censorship of CN MENA; which his account got deleted on YouTube by last December (due to COPPA), CN MENA were zooming a scene of Muscle Man without any cloth after Skips has arrive.

If they aired Regular Show: The Movie on CN MENA after April 2019, it would be different.

Last edited:
Priya Dogra has been named president of WarnerMedia Entertainment Networks EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and APAC (Asia-Pacific), replacing Giorgio Stock who stepped down on 30th June.

Priya Dogra will share responsibility for the kids’ business in EMEA and APAC with the new president of global kids, young adults and classics at Warner Bros - Tom Ascheim, who assumed his role on 1st July.

Priya Dogra has been with the company since 2009. Prior to her current role she was the head of mergers and acquisitions for Time Warner (now WarnerMedia). Prior to joining Time Warner, Dogra was a VP in the Technology, Media and Telecom Investment Banking Group at Citigroup.

CNC

Jan 30, 2020
Someplace, USA
Priya Dogra has been named president of WarnerMedia Entertainment Networks EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and APAC (Asia-Pacific), replacing Giorgio Stock who stepped down on 30th June.

Priya Dogra will share responsibility for the kids’ business in EMEA and APAC with the new president of global kids, young adults and classics at Warner Bros - Tom Ascheim, who assumed his role on 1st July.

Priya Dogra has been with the company since 2009. Prior to her current role she was the head of mergers and acquisitions for Time Warner (now WarnerMedia). Prior to joining Time Warner, Dogra was a VP in the Technology, Media and Telecom Investment Banking Group at Citigroup.

Oh boy. I really hope this will mean no more censored content on their channels.

Reactions: RandomMe and J10

sorin96

Feb 15, 2020
Romania
I looked up on the CN CEE schedule of this month and I seen that during CN Afternoon Fun,for some reason will not be rerunned the half-hour episode of Craig of the Creek:The Other Side

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Oct 22, 2012
Belgium
I looked up on the CN CEE schedule of this month and I seen that during CN Afternoon Fun,for some reason will not be rerunned the half-hour episode of Craig of the Creek:The Other Side
Because it's an half-hour episode, those never get more than a couple of reruns.

J10

Oct 28, 2016
Here are the changes regarding CN Arabic’s Programming:
  • Last Friday, OK K.O.! Let’s Be Heroes has returned to the channel again at 17:20 KSA.
  • One week ago, on Friday, Craig of the Creek has returned to the channel at 17:45 KSA.
  • Ben 10: Power of 10 is airing on both CN Arabic (at 08:00 KSA, with reruns at 18:30 KSA) and CN MENA (09:30 KSA) on weekends. Last summer, it used to have a block called Ben 10: Ten Transformations, but on weekdays.

• Last Weekend, Regular Show is being aired on CN Arabia at 20:05 KSA.
  • CN Tubers, presented by Toony Tuber, has ended, and is being removed from the channel’s schedule.
CN MENA has been airing the block and is titled as “At Home with the Wattersons”.

This week in In the House with The Watterson Family (or At Home with The Wattersons) on CN Arabic:
- We Bare Bears on Sunday
- New Looney Tunes on Monday
- TAWOG (Gumball) on Tuesday
- Teen Titans GO! on Wednesday
- The Tom & Jerry Show on Thursday (still airing)