Cartoon Network International News Thread 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

homeofthebadguys

I don’t think Shrek 4 ever aired on CN in the US. They only have rights to the first three movies AFAIK.
That has to do with Shrek Forever After not entering syndication. Trifecta Entertainment has the first three movies for Syndication (Shrek and Shrek 2 are part of the "Dreamworks II" package, where as Shrek the Third is part of the "Dreamworks III" package, as evidence by Shrek 2 being aired on This in May 2018.

Here a link to Trifecta's showpage for the "Dreamworks" movie packages
Trifecta Entertainment - Revolutionary media... Where today meets tomorrow

Vila

CN LA and BR will premiere "Come Along With Me: An Adventure Time Ultimate Special" on Sept 23rd. There was a promo today that I recorded on English and Spanish.

This will mark the first international series finale for Adventure Time. UPDATE: Didn't know Boing Spain already aired it. Thanks for letting me know, @intldanma

EDIT: here's the promo (btw I have a bunch of continuities but haven't uploaded them)

Last edited:

thetellyweb

TellyToon
With it's 25th anniversary approaching, a CN Classics page has been made on the UK website, while clips from the old shows are being uploaded on the YouTube channel.

Nothing else has been announced, and the schedule doesn't have anything big planned. Weekend before it's birthday will be a Teen Titans Go marathon.

Happy 25, I guess.

RegularCapital

Staff member
Cartoon Network UK's 25th Birthday celebration party with a bunch of "celebrities" I've never heard of.

Editorial Photos, Celebrity, News, & Sports Images | Rex

Also on the clips from classic shows on CN UK's YouTube channel there's links to their respective YouTube channels.

Courage The Cowardly Dog: Courage the Cowardly Dog

Johnny Bravo: Johnny Bravo

Dexter’s Laboratory: Dexter's Laboratory

Ed, Edd n Eddy: Ed Edd n Eddy

Chowder: Chowder

Also on Sunday, it will be my 5th anniversary on ToonZone.

Last edited:

thetellyweb

TellyToon
Cartoon Network UK's 25th Birthday celebration party with a bunch of "celebrities" I've never heard of.

Also on the clips from classic shows on CN UK's YouTube channel there's links to their respective YouTube channels.

Seems odd that they're only refering to those shows, seeing as there are a ton more CN classics they haven't brought up.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner

Looks like they used the 25th Anniversary logo from CN USA, CN UK's 20th was just a bug, nothing else.

I might do something here on Monday to celebrate this really special occasion because neither did CN Africa in 2013!

intldanma

CN LA and BR will premiere "Come Along With Me: An Adventure Time Ultimate Special" on Sept 23rd. There was a promo today that I recorded on English and Spanish.

This will mark the first international series finale for Adventure Time.

EDIT: here's the promo (btw I have a bunch of continuities but haven't uploaded them)

Not the first. It already aired on Boing Spain

animegamer

Unikitty started on CN India and they were too lazy to air the opening. They were even more lazy to dub the promo in English (the same promo aired on CN Pakistan and CN HD+ in English).... at least the show itself can be watched in English

E3D21BFD-724F-40FD-92F3-20F0FFB7EC3A.jpeg

And the first episode they aired was “Birthday Blowout”

Last edited:

Vila

Here's a really late night short continuity from CN LA. Nothing new, just that it has no ads (just promos/bumpers). A long generic OK K.O. promo aired instead.

And lol idk when da heckle will CN LA update the "up next" bumper for Cartoon Pop. Like nobody watches CN at 4/5/6 in the morning anyways.

Vaughn Max

Unikitty started on CN India and they were too lazy to air the opening. They were even more lazy to dub the promo in English (the same promo aired on CN Pakistan and CN HD+ in English).... at least the show itself can be watched in English

View attachment 200372

And the first episode they aired was “Birthday Blowout”
When will Craig of the Creek, Apple and Onion, Summer Camp Island, Total Dramarama, Mega Man: Fully Charged, and Transformers: Cyberverse premiere on CN India?

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

RegularCapital

Staff member
My TiVo has been setup for tomorrow for obvious reasons, so don't expect a continuity until late tomorrow night (I work full-time) if CN does anything special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts